Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

IDK WTH it's going to take to wake Lurie up. It's been a disaster even since the SB season(and we got lucky there too)

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not watching which is probably a good thing for my TV lol

Offense is non existent after one drive. Defense seems to know they have no chance anyway so whats the point. And BAM….30-7.!

Think the Raiders found their "other" TE. Now they can game plan 2 TE sets if they want. No Waller,no Jacobs and they are still romping all over us. So much for Philly Pride

10 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

I did. Lions and Jets. I had them beating the Giants once but losing to the Panthers. At this point, I still only see 4 wins….unless there is a change at QB, which might get them one more win. Sigh! #PAINFUL

Gnats looked coherent today and they only had 1 real WR also(and bark is out) they made the Panthers suck it,so beating them once just became alot more distant. GO ahead and tank now Howie,you failed 

2 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Hurts 5 for 11

That's what he is, a 50% passer

IDK how Ham is gonna spin this one HAHAHAHA

This surpasses "Bad" we have fallen now to digusting(and I'm being nice here lol) OH I know it's "jet lag" that has to be it!!!

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Gnats looked coherent today and they only had 1 real WR also(and bark is out) they made the Panthers suck it,so beating them once just became alot more distant. GO ahead and tank now Howie,you failed 

IDK how Ham is gonna spin this one HAHAHAHA

Hurts will get easy, garbage stats now with the game out of hand. Which means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Penalty against Hurts is weak. Its football. He slid late. Guy hit him with his shoulder pad. Cmon refs. It is football.

Hurts 6/13- 89 yards.just a powerhouse!!!

2 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Hurts will get easy, garbage stats now with the game out of hand. Which means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Penalty against Hurts is weak. Its football. He slid late. Guy hit him with his shoulder pad. Cmon refs. It is football.

Turning into the prima donna wuss league. Guys like Butkus would never have made the HOF because they would be ejected every game if they played now

So when do we try Minshew???? Can it get any worse? Maybe my dead grandmother can play

1 minute ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Hurts should've played RB.

I think Hurts would be a good RB/WR

So what is the point of paying 2 other QB's if you never use them EVER?????

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

So what is the point of paying 2 other QB's if you never use them EVER?????

IF you have a franchise QB, you would hope you NEVER play the other two. Given what we see, it would be interesting to see what one of the others would do. Better to see Hurts fail so the Eagles can and hopefully WILL move on!

2 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

IF you have a franchise QB, you would hope you NEVER play the other two. Given what we see, it would be interesting to see what one of the others would do. Better to see Hurts fail so the Eagles can and hopefully WILL move on!

Howie would never allow it. But you cant tell me Minshew/Flacco would do worse than this/ BTW Minshew is NOT a bad QB,he had a bad team in Jax,much like we have here,but I still think he would do BETTER. How long are the Philly fans going to stand being embarrassed? 

Ertz-47 yard TD catch longest of his career. Where was all this in Philly?

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Ertz-47 yard TD catch longest of his career. Where was all this in Philly?

Did you see the burners he put on too. Didn't know he even had those. Just have been carrying the weight of the offense that was slowing him down. 

It seems like MANY fans love Hurts. Why? I have no freaking clue. Because he says the right things? Because he has good leadership traits? Because the players like him? You got me. Those things don't win games by themselves. Not in this league anyway.

So we got another TD,but I imagine they are playing soft defense

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Did you see the burners he put on too. Didn't know he even had those. Just have been carrying the weight of the offense that was slowing him down. 

He will help them get a ring. I told my former son in law that

3 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

It seems like MANY fans love Hurts. Why? I have no freaking clue. Because he says the right things? Because he has good leadership traits? Because the players like him? You got me. Those things don't win games by themselves. Not in this league anyway.

IDK Ham would know. I don' feel he is right for this team

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

He will help them get a ring. I told my former son in law that

I hope he does. The Cards are an easy team to root for this year. Good fun team to watch, exciting offense led by a fun QB and a good young HC. Not to mention I want them to stop the Cowboys and Bucs.

Archived