Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

And see….I’m not as concerned about history as the future. How it will be done differently. We see a massive influx of QBs that are very athletic and mobile.

I have zero issues with a QB that is athletic and mobile as long as they can PASS!!!! The NFL is a passing league that isn’t changing anytime soon even with the influx of athletic QBs 

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said before I want the Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Burrow want the elite QB so unless you think Hurts is going to be in that realm everything else is moot to me he is just a place holder 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

As I said before I want the Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Burrow want the elite QB so unless you think Hurts is going to be in that realm everything else is moot to me he is just a place holder 

Sounds great. Bring them in. I won’t hold my breath.

Sounds great. Bring them in. I won’t hold my breath.

Of course because you love to settle for avg. you want the Hester’s of the world the overachiever that meh instead of going for greatness and missing 

Ja’marr Chase.

Slim Reaper would look like Chase if he had Joe Burrow at QB not Hurts 

1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Of course because you love to settle for avg. you want the Hester’s of the world the overachiever that meh instead of going for greatness and missing 

Ughhh….no. Nobody was taking Smith over Chase. Seemed like Waddle was even ahead of Smith on most GMs boards. Dream on. It’s all Hurts fault.

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I want Reggie White. But not every player will be at that level. Need all kinds. But you need a team. 

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Ughhh….no. Nobody was taking Smith over Chase. Seemed like Waddle was even ahead of Smith on most GMs boards. Dream on. It’s all Hurts fault.

Yet Smith was easily going to be 1000+ guy with better QB play… Waddle is in similar boat.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I want Reggie White. But not every player will be at that level. Need all kinds. But you need a team. 

Your right we should just keep settling for the Derek Barnetts shouldn’t draft other pass rushers to get better 

Damn Chiefs should have just settled with Alex Smith never taken that chance on Mahomes 

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Yet Smith was easily going to be 1000+ guy with better QB play… Waddle is in similar boat.

But Smith would look like Chase in your words.

Your right we should just keep settling for the Derek Barnetts shouldn’t draft other pass rushers to get better 

Damn Chiefs should have just settled with Alex Smith never taken that chance on Mahomes 

Smith was with the Niners. Bailed on him for Kaepernick to go to the SB.

But Smith would look like Chase in your words.

1000+ yards 10+ Tds yea I could easily see that out of Smith if he is with Burrow. You think Chase looks the same if he is here in Philly with Hurts???? Bet he doesn’t 

But yeah I’ll give you the number one overall pick is better.

The guy that beat Hurts for the Heisman and broke every college record.

So your point is you hate our QB? Ok

Your ready to throw anything and everything at the QB draft wishing well.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

But yeah I’ll give you the number one overall pick is better.

Mahomes was the #1 overall pick???? You love to make things about where guys are picked it doesn’t matter.

Not once so I bring up where a guy is drafted because I don’t care only care if they are good or not. 

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So your point is you hate our QB? Ok

Your ready to throw anything and everything at the QB draft wishing well.

My point is you don’t get great players by settling which you love to do.

Chiefs don’t get Mahomes if they were like well we have Alex Smith he is ok 

Mahomes was the #1 overall pick???? You love to make things about where guys are picked it doesn’t matter.

Not once so I bring up where a guy is drafted because I don’t care only care if they are good or not. 

So other than planning on b17ching what’s your plan?

So other than planning on b17ching what’s your plan?

Lmao going to keep dreaming that Hurts is going to be good like you just live in hams delusional world 

I’d like Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow or Allen also. What good does that do me?

Why you have Hurts he just as good by your logic we don’t need nobody else 

Lmao going to keep dreaming that Hurts is going to be good like you just live in hams delusional world 

Hurts is a good QB. Only going to get better. I’ll move him to backup when you bring Mahomes in though.

Why you have Hurts he just as good by your logic we don’t need nobody else 

Never remotely said that.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Hurts is a good QB. Only going to get better. I’ll move him to backup when you bring Mahomes in though.

Never remotely said that.

Why do you wsnt Mahomes then lmao if Hurts is such a good QB that going to keep getting better then you should think he is going to be Mahomes/Allen/Herbert/Burrow level… you love to contradict yourself you either believe Hurts is good and the guy or you don’t 

I don’t believe Hurts is the guy I think he is high end backup level QB I’m fine with that stance. You on the other hand want to make it out that Hurts is this great QB then be like well if we can get this guy or that guy 

I’d change up QBs for a top ten guy that doesn’t cost me boatloads of picks for the right to pay him and isn’t on the last leg of his career. 

I don’t see how that will happen. I also think there are other ways to win in the NFL. I think it could be possible to be a good team without paying forty mil a year for a QB.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I don’t see how that will happen. I also think there are other ways to win in the NFL. I think it could be possible to be a good team without paying forty mil a year for a QB.

Yea it’s called a elite QB on his rookie deal 

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’d change up QBs for a top ten guy that doesn’t cost me boatloads of picks for the right to pay him and isn’t on the last leg of his career. 

And to get that QB you have to take a chance ie Chiefs trading up for Mahomes when they had Alex Smith.

At some point most likely 2023 we will have to move up to get our QB.

As for goal this year try and get picks for 2023 so we can get our QB good chance we can trade one of our firsts to collect future assets in 2023 still have picks in 2022 to help the team. Go through another lackluster season with Hurts at the helm before we can get serious with a real QB 

Archived