Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

Feels like we got Davis so Gannon can run his defense.

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Traded up to draft a run stopper. Then selected a C in round two. Invested heavily in LBs. Is this still the Eagles?

  • Author

SAM and DEs are in a separate room according to Reddick.

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We scored points right behind ARod the MVP last year. Right behind Burrow that went to the SB. Twelfth. I’d like to be tops in all the league but twelve isn’t really bad. I just like that when we got in the Redzone we had a QB that converted pretty solid down there which was a welcome change.

But you just spin stats without context.  The opponent matters.  

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He wasn’t better last year….don’t think I can say he’s better this next year. Gronk just all time TE. High bar. Goedert right about fifth.

Gronk is best TE in the game right now.  Right now you would take Gronk over Goedert?  Like if they switched teams the Eagles would be better and Tampa would be worse?

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So you think we have better WR than the Vikes? Thielen and Jefferson are pretty dynamic. You could add that Cook could be considered the top RB in the game. 
   

I'll take our unit now, yes.  Which includes the TE and the other WRs.  If the Eagles and Vikings switched QBs...which unit do you think would look better?

51 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Doesn’t sound like a good plan at all, does  it?

Correct...that's why it needs to be an obvious move.

  • Author
37 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Gronk is best TE in the game right now.  Right now you would take Gronk over Goedert?  Like if they switched teams the Eagles would be better and Tampa would be worse?

Adding in Brate are they stronger at TE? Yes

  • Author
37 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I'll take our unit now, yes.  Which includes the TE and the other WRs.  If the Eagles and Vikings switched QBs...which unit do you think would look better?

I’m not getting all as crazy as you about things. I think Hurts convincing his friend to come over made us a legit offense.

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Adding in Brate are they stronger at TE? Yes

So if Gronk and Brate came here and Goedert went to Tampa.  You think that makes us better and Tampa worse?

Goedert, with Evans and Godwin on the outside???  That's not as good as Brate and Gronk?   

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m not getting all as crazy as you about things. I think Hurts convincing his friend to come over made us a legit offense.

Right... the offense should put up a ton of points now.  Really no reason not too. 

11 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

SO how will his "friend" feel when he has 3 more years on his contract and we let Hurts walk?

Great when you realizes he has a QB that can actually throw him the ball 

11 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I have my doubts about Jergens. His foot issues are concerning. His snap problems give me pause to his readiness at C. Not sure he has good enough strength to play G at a high level.

He has a year to sit though,no need to panic yet

11 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Trading up in the first for a run stopper is very foreign to me as well.

He can pass rush, he WANTS to pass rush, I HOPE we LET HIM pass rush(see a trend here?)

12 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Doesn’t sound like a good plan at all, does  it?

I'm just pointing out that Hurts "got Brown here because they are friends" is a fallacy because he will be here whether Hurts is or not.They will stay friends regardless of team changes if they are REAL friends. 

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

He can pass rush, he WANTS to pass rush, I HOPE we LET HIM pass rush(see a trend here?)

I'm sorry,I would not move up to get a simple run stuffer. This guy is BIG yet he moves like a WR. If I can't figure out that this guy is so fast as a pass rusher he will need to be DT or TT,then I made the wrong pick

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/eagles-rookie-minicamp-jordan-davis-cam-jurgens-nakobe-dean-take-part-in-1st-practice-observations/ar-AAX016r  Lots of interesting observations here. "Strong was the only QB dressed" stuck out to me Sure it's only mini camp,still...................they let him run the offense. Dean is learning both the Mike and Will spots

Dean may well prove out to be the steal of the draft. Especially if no surgery is needed this season.

35 minutes ago, stine said:

Dean may well prove out to be the steal of the draft. Especially if no surgery is needed this season.

Strong too,Howie did a great job. love him or hate him 2 nice drafts in a row. I hope we can snag a decent FA for the secondary. I know we are after one of them

59 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I'm sorry,I would not move up to get a simple run stuffer. This guy is BIG yet he moves like a WR. If I can't figure out that this guy is so fast as a pass rusher he will need to be DT or TT,then I made the wrong pick

After I posted this I read the article I posted and they are counting on the same thing,that Davis be DT or TT. even if they stuff him,it will open it up for others,so he is a DT teams will need to game plan for. Dean will be a force and if White works out we could re-sign him. IDK that we snag Howard again as the short yardage back. That UDFA kid we got could probably do that next year. But I don't see us keeping 5 RB's on the 53

  • Author
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

He can pass rush, he WANTS to pass rush, I HOPE we LET HIM pass rush(see a trend here?)

He didn’t pass rush though

You get that trend? On third and long he came off the field.

  • Author
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

He has a year to sit though,no need to panic yet

Nobody is panicking. I’m just alone, once again, questioning these draft picks. Traded out if one first rounder(yet many ready to judge this team regardless). But Jergens has sone legit question marks to ponder here. He wasn’t my first choice. We’ll see how he looks against pros on the PS. Problems with your feet is serious. Still learning to snap if you only got drafted to play C in the NFL is a problem. We could use him to play G first. But he doesn’t have much strength for that position. Just bringing up what I’d consider to be the obvious. Some  reason nobody else here seems at all concerned with any of that.

Blackwell seems really solid,rather shocked he wasnt drafted. Wondering if we try to turn him into a S

  • Author
12 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Correct...that's why it needs to be an obvious move.

It was an obvious move….to bring in QB1 friend to save the day after we struck out in every other way.

7 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He didn’t pass rush though

You get that trend? On third and long he came off the field.

OH so he simply MUST remain in that shell,labelled and boxed in? Please. Like college kids have nothing more to learn? I'll use him on a 3rd and long pass rush all day

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.