Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

That would be great for 2 reasons: 1) Get to see how Reagor does with Russel Wilson. 2) We would be rid of his blow-off attitude lol

LOL you know Wilson would not stand for a drop. He would go over and beat the kid senseless . I'm all for it 😂:chair:

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

9 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

I have a way too early prediction of 12 wins

I like your optimism!  This would surprise me though....

15 minutes ago, stine said:

I like your optimism!  This would surprise me though....

We could play MASH units again,although I believe that is a long shot

10 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Five Prime Time games this season. Most notable to me is Wentz and his Commanders <---(LMAO) come to Philly Week 10 for MNF. 

Wentz's Wuss

8 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Isn't Hopkins out for Arizona for 6 weeks?   We play them week 5.

Good for the team(ours), bad for evaluating secondary players, but I suspect we''ll get beat up enough by others. Howie knows we are in a bit of secondary trouble,I believe that's the first time coming clean for him with what we have all known for a LONG time. So it seems to me Howie's ego is adjusting away from the me,me,me. I'm still hoping there is a FA secondary player we will get

image.png.37eb8aee57118bb7c6c7426872e3cfc5.png

  • Author
16 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

he weighs more than alot of pass rushers and he is as fast as a WR,why would you NOT use him as a pass rusher? Gotta play to a mans strengths or why take him?

That’s where you caught up in the wrong numbers my friend. You see him move very well. And he does. Think he can chase stuff down well. Especially considering his size. But what’s most important for pass rushers? That get off on the snap. Don’t think he has that. As athletic as his numbers are….think he might actually stink at that initial burst. I don’t know. We’ll see. Doing draft prep. That’s what I thought. Why I thought he went to the bench on passing downs. Watched Georgia play a good amount. But can’t say I was following that closely. So just a few clips of highlight stuff I picked up on. Maybe something….maybe not. But forty yard dash doesn’t really tell that tale.

  • Author
8 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Isn't Hopkins out for Arizona for 6 weeks?   We play them week 5.

There is your excuse. If we win….but no Hopkins. Your streak almost can’t be broken.

  • Author
40 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

We could play MASH units again,although I believe that is a long shot

Totally fine with any advantage in the schedule. Expectations are rising. Want that division crown this year. Keep overachieving. Beat any nfl team on the schedule to get the highest seed possible and a home playoff game. Hope we get real lucky. Let the draft experts earn their pay.

  • Author
32 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Good for the team(ours), bad for evaluating secondary players, but I suspect we''ll get beat up enough by others. Howie knows we are in a bit of secondary trouble,I believe that's the first time coming clean for him with what we have all known for a LONG time. So it seems to me Howie's ego is adjusting away from the me,me,me. I'm still hoping there is a FA secondary player we will get

FA secondary pretty done. But a trade….or maybe a cap casualty drop

  • Author

If we get a corner to step up think it fixes things. Then just need a decent S trade or pickup. Think that would be doable.

49 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

We could play MASH units again,although I believe that is a long shot

I just went thru the schedule and am changing my prediction to 8 wins. So 7-9 is most likely in my mind.... Do not believe we beat Dallas, GB, Minn, Tenn, Indy, Pitt, Ari and we lose to NYG once.

 

39 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

That’s where you caught up in the wrong numbers my friend. You see him move very well. And he does. Think he can chase stuff down well. Especially considering his size. But what’s most important for pass rushers? That get off on the snap. Don’t think he has that. As athletic as his numbers are….think he might actually stink at that initial burst. I don’t know. We’ll see. Doing draft prep. That’s what I thought. Why I thought he went to the bench on passing downs. Watched Georgia play a good amount. But can’t say I was following that closely. So just a few clips of highlight stuff I picked up on. Maybe something….maybe not. But forty yard dash doesn’t really tell that tale.

But you already said they didn;t use him as a pass rusher,so how would you know about his burst if he was not used for that? Freight train have no bursts either,but try stopping one

36 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

There is your excuse. If we win….but no Hopkins. Your streak almost can’t be broken.

It's a valid excuse though????

31 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Totally fine with any advantage in the schedule.

But no excuses in the AZ game? You want it both ways HAHAHA

28 minutes ago, stine said:

I just went thru the schedule and am changing my prediction to 8 wins. So 7-9 is most likely in my mind.... Do not believe we beat Dallas, GB, Minn, Tenn, Indy, Pitt, Ari and we lose to NYG once.

 

I'm going for 9-8(we still play 17 games now right?). I think we can beat Tenn,Pitts and AZ with their star WR out. What miffs me off is the expanded "international" games. There is no HOME field advantage

40 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

There is your excuse. If we win….but no Hopkins. Your streak almost can’t be broken.

Would you rather play Arizona with or without Hopkins?

41 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

There is your excuse. If we win….but no Hopkins. Your streak almost can’t be broken.

It's not an excuse... trying to find a reason we don't win 14 games.  Dallas twice, Green Bay, Arizona,  Tennessee are the games I'm looking at as possibilities of losing.. 

1.  we can agree Dallas isn't that great and because of how they handled Dak's contract,  they lost a bunch of key pieces...so split there.

2. Arizona should be a win, I don't think Murray is great,  WRs carry him, won't have Hopkins.   

That's leaving 3 losses.  ..14 wins.    

If it all clicks 10 wins but I think 9 is still progress if the teams are at 100%

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

If it all clicks 10 wins but I think 9 is still progress if the teams are at 100%

Why shouldn't we win 14 ?

4 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

It's not an excuse... trying to find a reason we don't win 14 games.  Dallas twice, Green Bay, Arizona,  Tennessee are the games I'm looking at as possibilities of losing.. 

1.  we can agree Dallas isn't that great and because of how they handled Dak's contract,  they lost a bunch of key pieces...so split there.

2. Arizona should be a win, I don't think Murray is great,  WRs carry him, won't have Hopkins.   

That's leaving 3 losses.  ..14 wins.    

Vikes will be tough if our secondary gets exposed. Good WR's and a top RB.

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Why shouldn't we win 14 ?

First off I'm not all that sure we can beat the Wuss twice

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Vikes will be tough if our secondary gets exposed. Good WR's and a top RB.

Home opener...here on a Monday night.  Huge advantage....they have to stop our guys too.   That should be a win, they weren't as good as us last year and we had better offseason.   No reason it should be a loss.

Remember last year we faced the wuss with ONLY McLaurin and a worse QB,so I am not convinced

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Home opener...here on a Monday night.  Huge advantage....they have to stop our guys too.   That should be a win, they weren't as good as us last year and we had better offseason.   No reason it should be a loss.

Hopefully we don't come out flat like we have at every home opener under Ped and year 1 under Siri-SHOW ME

IDK Joe, Theilen, JJ and Dalvin are formidable weapons and we know our secondary is weak at best. if we want to win,we'll have to outscore them,but I don't think it's as easily done as you do 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.