Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

If I'm the Bears... oh he'll yeah it does.   I'll take that trade all day....but it also starts the floor on what other teams need to beat

13 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I would say between 5 -10

Think 5 would surely be long gone. I was thinking 9-13. But have to think the odds are looking pretty decent on this Saints pick. I don’t foresee the Saints getting more than two wins from here on out. So you think that still leaves us top ten. So looking good on that investment if we can get that return.

18 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Think 5 would surely be long gone. I was thinking 9-13. But have to think the odds are looking pretty decent on this Saints pick. I don’t foresee the Saints getting more than two wins from here on out. So you think that still leaves us top ten. So looking good on that investment if we can get that return.

Dude...again. I know you are new using tankathon.  Like I said for a few weeks now.. the schedule really works in our favor...  these teams with 3-6 wins all play each other. No shot 6 wins drops to 13

21 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So i would say...go look at the teams on tankathon again.... do some math by clicking on each team to see their remaining schedule... tell me how many teams you see finishing under 6 wins? 

Let's look at the other teams schedules

4 win teams

Car = Pitts and Detroit 

Jags = Houston

AZ = NE, Den, TB and ATL

Indy... they lose out

5 win teams

ATL .. Saints, AZ and TB

Green Bay = Rams and Detroit

Raiders = New England and Pitts

Cleveland = Saints and Pitts 

Pitts = Car, Raiders and Cleveland 

Detroit = Carolina,  Bears and Green Bay 

6 win teams = 

Chargers = Indy, Rams, Denver

New England = Raiders and AZ

Tampa = AZ,  Car and ATL

The rest have 7 wins already. 

Now the Saints absolutely can win enough to get pick 13... but 6 wins isn't going to do it.    Just look at the schedule and you see too many games where these teams play each other.

I'm not even looking at the possibility of these teams beating 7 or more win teams, just that they play each other.  

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You should pay attention to what you are actually responding to. What I was telling you during TC. I was much higher on keeping this undrafted kid and rolling with him over your boy Tartt.

We didn’t bend….just shut it down.

same thing my friend. Re-read the dang definition. SO you were "high" on this kid over Tartt? That makes him "your boy? lmao. He wasn't your "boy" until he started doing good things. How many "boys do you have? has to be in the hundreds by now. I'm sure you CLAMMORED for us to pick this guy up(no didn't see that anywhere). Of course you take him over Tartt because this kid is basically FREE. I love your hindsight when you call them "your boy" AFTER they show something good not before. Comical

3 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

There is a bunch to dig into with this class of QBs. Think they all failed. So really gotta sort through.

Don't forget "my boy", the trash over the hill Hooker that I called before he was even on the radar(that is how you call "your boy" not afterwards. My boys this next draft are Murphy and Bresee. Of course we could trade back even farther to get more bodies in here

3 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Feeling pretty good about my prediction with AJ against his former team. He got the two TDs I predicted. Fell just short on yardage. Was a huge game none-the-less.

I missed this prediction????

3 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

I asked yesterday if Davis had reinjured his ankle.

Well he was on the field for the Titans last series so I guess not

I think he is "nursing it"

2 hours ago, joemas6 said:

If I'm the Bears... oh he'll yeah it does.   I'll take that trade all day....but it also starts the floor on what other teams need to beat

Why would Detroit trade up to 2 when they can get the QB from Kentucky or "my boy"?. They need more than a QB alone

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Why would Detroit trade up to 2 when they can get the QB from Kentucky or "my boy"?. They need more than a QB alone

Idk... but that's why I would jump on the trade.

Schedule gods really helped us this year in all aspects.  It's fun having all these other teams to root for while we cruise to the 1 seed.

Last week of the byes... everything evens out afterwards.   4 game run til the end for playoff seeding and draft position.    We will get a much better feel for everything. 

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

same thing my friend. Re-read the dang definition. SO you were "high" on this kid over Tartt? That makes him "your boy? lmao. He wasn't your "boy" until he started doing good things. How many "boys do you have? has to be in the hundreds by now. I'm sure you CLAMMORED for us to pick this guy up(no didn't see that anywhere). Of course you take him over Tartt because this kid is basically FREE. I love your hindsight when you call them "your boy" AFTER they show something good not before. Comical

I’ve been talking about him ever since he proved himself preseason. Argued with you about why I wanted to go with him over the limited vet Tartt. Then more recently, for about five weeks I move been clamoring for them to play Blankenship….siting how terrible Wallace was doing. Then Gannon clearly agreed a few games back now.

2 hours ago, joemas6 said:

So i would say...go look at the teams on tankathon again.... do some math by clicking on each team to see their remaining schedule... tell me how many teams you see finishing under 6 wins? 

Yeah, you’re a little to deep for me still. Couple more weeks and it will be much easier. I can wait.

On 12/3/2022 at 6:01 PM, cunninghamtheman said:

Siri and Gannon being with the Colts have plenty of familiarity with the Titans.

150 yards and 2 TDs for AJ is my big stat prediction

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I missed this prediction????

Here you go

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Yeah, you’re a little to deep for me still. Couple more weeks and it will be much easier. I can wait.

Been paying attention for a while now since no drama here, just cruising to 1st seed.  Was nice to have something else to look at. 

Idk how hard it is to look though to see 6 wins isn't going to drop the pick to 13 though???

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Been paying attention for a while now since no drama here, just cruising to 1st seed.  Was nice to have something else to look at. 

Idk how hard it is to look though to see 6 wins isn't going to drop the pick to 13 though???

Like I said…has to be a top ten pick to be worth the trade. So sounds like it will work out.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Like I said…has to be a top ten pick to be worth the trade. So sounds like it will work out.

Or.... it's pick 11... and you can man up and tell us which rookie you would prefer to have instead of the Saints package? 

38 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Or.... it's pick 11... and you can man up and tell us which rookie you would prefer to have instead of the Saints package? 

Actually seeing a potential big drop off around 6 potentially in this class.

Maybe it’s 8…..depending on how many QB go before that.

Archived