Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Didn't know Siposs is an Assie too. Also Mailatta has 6 toes

This little piggy went to market. That sixth little piggy blocks Hurts all the way home.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're only getting 2" of snow and w/ these temps it will be blow away powder. Unless some idiot hits a pole, not worried about the power this time. Have the fan in my wish list tho. Roads up here are really well taken care of and New Englanders know how to drive in bad weather.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I do notice it looks like third and fourth down they are weak.

Living in Chiefs country i have to watch them every week

Their D relies on turnovers and blitzes to get pressure. We should be able to run on them, shorten the game, and keep Mahomes off the field

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

We're only getting 2" of snow and w/ these temps it will be blow away powder. Unless some idiot hits a pole, not worried about the power this time. Have the fan in my wish list tho. Roads up here are really well taken care of and New Englanders know how to drive in bad weather.

More about the "freeze" component on transformer stations I would think

1 minute ago, Asg 15 said:

Their D relies on turnovers and blitzes to get pressure. We should be able to run on them, shorten the game, and keep Mahomes off the field

I can see doing the "ball stall" right from the start,just make sure you score at the end 

1 minute ago, Asg 15 said:

Which is something they aren’t very used to. Forced teams to try to catch up most of the season.

Amazon has them. Know GB doesn't use Amazon, we have prime so 2 day delivery usually plus the tv and music. Most of my music is on usb and I pay for Sirius radio anyway. During covid did use Amazon a lot more, that and Webstaurantstore.com for food - great prices, expensive shipping.

Without Hardman they will focus on Kelce,they used Hardman on those sweeps. It has to affect their game plan

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

Amazon has them. Know GB doesn't use Amazon, we have prime so 2 day delivery usually plus the tv and music. Most of my music is on usb and I pay for Sirius radio anyway. During covid did use Amazon a lot more, that and Webstaurantstore.com for food - great prices, expensive shipping.

Yeah the link I posted is Amazon. I'm lazy and it's hard to cook for one,so I door dash and get 3-4 meals out of it

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

I'm sure Reid knows how good Hurts is vs the blitz

I think KC is easier than the 9ers. I really think we hoist the Lombardi. We saw what TB did to Mahomes before,we can do the same. Stop the Mahomes/Kelce connection and they are done

Not really afraid of Scantling either.If Mahomes wants him I suspect he will have to throw into a tight window and we can win contested catches. IDK what D we will use,but like to see tight coverage and not soft zones. We need to be aggressive

It's one thing to teach defending against a dual threat QB, read option etc. Actually doing it in the moment is completely different.

The thing about Mahomes is so many of their plays break down and become scramble drills, then he does some weird, body contortion throw. Have to collapse on him fast

OH one last thing about the fans. If you want to redirect the heat get a cheap boxfan from the dollar store(10-12 bucks) Doesn't use much electric. OK back to football LOL

I'm not complaining but it must be nice to be able to bring your OB doctor along to the Superbowl

It's not advisable to fly if she's that close.

Think I saw an oscillating one, Will check it out later, waiting for Deb to head to see my surgeon for a follow up. Looks good, swelling about gone, still painful and don't feel they are strong enough, a bit hesitant and I feel they'll roll.

8 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

It's not advisable to fly if she's that close.

Think I saw an oscillating one, Will check it out later, waiting for Deb to head to see my surgeon for a follow up. Looks good, swelling about gone, still painful and don't feel they are strong enough, a bit hesitant and I feel they'll roll.

I must have missed it What did you have done?

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

9er's still whining. Now they want to bring back the 3 QB rule - it never went away! Instead they expanded the game day roster from 43 to 46. If you want to use one of those slots for a QB, then do it.

I like the QB rule... think your game day roster should be a #... then you should dress all your QBs... up to 4.  #3 goes in...then the 1st two can't come back.   #4 goes in...top 3 can't come back.  Can't use #4 unless #3 was already in...and so forth.   This way they don't just have a guy for the hail Mary or trick play. 

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I like the QB rule... think your game day roster should be a #... then you should dress all your QBs... up to 4.  #3 goes in...then the 1st two can't come back.   #4 goes in...top 3 can't come back.  Can't use #4 unless #3 was already in...and so forth.   This way they don't just have a guy for the hail Mary or trick play. 

Considering the 49ers lost 4 QBs over the course of the season maybe they should invest in some O linemen

1 hour ago, Asg 15 said:

Considering the 49ers lost 4 QBs over the course of the season maybe they should invest in some O linemen

OL is pretty good..probably shouldn't have a backup TE block a guy that has 17 sacks?

Parsons also put out words of respect towards Lane. 

OT-24 hour FB ban for saying the Chinese spy balloon should be shot down 🤣 FB in the tank with China

Archived