cunninghamtheman

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Made the exact point of obsessively drafting Oline is more than possible

Not really how it came across.  

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joemas6 said:

Right... i can see that.   For me it's whether he plays 2026.  They just extended him... I'm sure there were conversations there ... you follow my logic? 

Yeah,I'm sure they had to be convinced like I did. So they must be more confident than me about him completing his contract

So you are absolutely against upgrading the position in anyway possible?

Every "upgrade" comes at a cost,whether it is monetary or a draft pick. So we got Swift and Penny in and since they have NOT PLAYED yet,how do you know what an "upgrade" would be especially an expensive one

27 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Who knows,I find that hard to believe. Too many other errors. I mean we win if the QB doesn't hand a free 6 to KC. We win if the field wasn't trash,then again thats not an exuse either because we led at the 1/2. Our punting was awful. In the SB you have to hit on all cylinders and we did not. Add in some BAD ref calls and.....

We dominated rushing all year. RBs contributed hardly any quality in the SB. Sure we can point to several things. But why not RB that we had so much success all season…laid an egg. Don’t think the RB stinking part is even a debatable subject. Whether Scott would have been better obviously we don’t know. Almost no version to think he does any worse though. 

Just my opinion on Boston Scott in the SB. I think the coaches blew that call. 

So you are absolutely against upgrading the position in anyway possible?

Yes... I won't over pay ...or draft RB round 1.     Anything else to add to the group I am open to.    

I would offer Cook or Fournette a little over minimum to join the committee.  I think that ship probably passed, but who knows. 

We dominated rushing all year. RBs contributed hardly any quality in the SB. Sure we can point to several things. But why not RB that we had so much success all season…laid an egg. Don’t think the RB stinking part is even a debatable subject. Whether Scott would have been better obviously we don’t know. Almost no version to think he does any worse though. 

Once again,we "dominated" rushing because we had a top O line and an EASY schedule. This year alot tougher,let's see how our rushing game does now

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yeah,I'm sure they had to be convinced like I did. So they must be more confident than me about him completing his contract

And they are in the know.

And I will stick my neck out and say we GOT Penny because we are playing  better rushing D lines that we have had to face the last 2 years and he is known as a short yardage banger

Kind of Siri selected Gainwell. So he’s tried to force him in as the guy. Had no interest in Boston Scott. But Scott turned him to earn a spot. Nothing elite level with Scott. But the guy is real thick lower body and shorter tough to tackle RB. Can’t think of him fumbling or making huge mistakes ever really either. Just honestly believe Scott was a better option than Sanders or Gainwell.

30 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I like the RBBC because teams have to plan for 4 RB's not just one. We shut down Cook. When you have only 1 RB and you figure out how to stop them,that team is now 1 dimensional and there is NO "adjustment" you can make in your running game. If a team stops Penny,we have alternative plays we can use

But we are talking adding an elite player to the same room. Whatever committee or however you divide touches. Why can’t a RBBC feature better quality players?

So Siri forced Gainwell ... he was drafted by the Eagles...and the only one under contract for 2024.

Yet all that and he won't be on the 2024 roster?    

Kind of Siri selected Gainwell. So he’s tried to force him in as the guy. Had no interest in Boston Scott. But Scott turned him to earn a spot. Nothing elite level with Scott. But the guy is real thick lower body and shorter tough to tackle RB. Can’t think of him fumbling or making huge mistakes ever really either. Just honestly believe Scott was a better option than Sanders or Gainwell.

Go apply for Siri's job then since you know better lol and let's recall we had the LEAD at the 1/2,so apparently it was working as-is???

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

But we are talking adding an elite player to the same room. Whatever committee or however you divide touches. Why can’t a RBBC feature better quality players?

You see elite RBs in committees? Which ones? 

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Didn't we shut down Mr. Elite? Yeah elite in fantasy.If we could shut him down,others can too

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Swift and Penney aren't quality players? And they may even be better on THIS team. You pay millions for Cook,then you better feed him which takes away from your WR's and TE. So who's stats are you wanting to burn in the passing game?

12 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I saw it as they ponied up for him to risk himself in the playoffs for us. 

I want Cook, CMC and Henry in my committee.   Just want to put it out there incase there was any doubt.    Pay them a combined 6-10 mil... and if they agree on the $$ and the sharing...then I'm in.

Reality check is that doesn't happen.  It's why "elite RBs" aren't in committees.

11 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Every "upgrade" comes at a cost,whether it is monetary or a draft pick. So we got Swift and Penny in and since they have NOT PLAYED yet,how do you know what an "upgrade" would be especially an expensive one

Dalvin Cook has been an elite pro bowl player. I’m totally comfortable leaping to the assumption he’d be the starter and upgrade. Nothing ever is guaranteed. 

IDK Dallas overpaid for "quality" RB's so when was their last SB appearance?

Dalvin Cook has been an elite pro bowl player. I’m totally comfortable leaping to the assumption he’d be the starter and upgrade. Nothing ever is guaranteed. 

So when was Minnesota in the SB?

11 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Once again,we "dominated" rushing because we had a top O line and an EASY schedule. This year alot tougher,let's see how our rushing game does now

Sanders dominated rushing. Was hurt in the SB and our Oline that was exactly the same didn’t deliver RB production. I mean, not theoretical here, it actually happened. We saw this Oline not carry Gainwell to success cost us the parade. 

When was Tenn in the SB?

Sanders dominated rushing. Was hurt in the SB and our Oline that was exactly the same didn’t deliver RB production. I mean, not theoretical here, it actually happened. We saw this Oline not carry Gainwell to success cost us the parade. 

SO why didn't we keep Sanders???

16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

How are you reasoning or explains this logic with what happened in Zona? Surely you aren’t building up the Chiefs run D as so elite.

Archived