CEH injured 

Damien Harris injured 

Damien Williams covid

logan thomas injured 

Jarvis Landry injured 

michael Thomas PUP

going well lol 

9 hours ago, rrfierce said:

RB's are going down like flies - anyone want to trade?

depends on what you are willing to give up 

I'm looking to trade one of Darrell Henderson, Damien Harris, or Chuba Hubbard for a WR. Send me the offerz!

I saw it. Then i saw it was dionatae Johnson who has the Big Ben throwing to him. Lol

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh.  Ok.  I'll get back to work.  

Lol i feel we should have a redraft of direwolfs team with randomizing the order since he’s no longer on here 

Please don’t send me trade offers of Mike Evans and ekeler for Adams and mckissic. Using the cbs trade value chart Evans worth 20 points and ekeler worth 45. Adams is 35 and mckissic is 6. I’d be giving up 65 total to your 41. That’s ridiculous as ekeler frankly is wayyyyyyy more valuable than Adams in ppr format. 

When i send you DJ Moore and Edmonds for Adams it fits the model as Moore is 20 and Edmonds is 14 in a ppr for Adams who is 35. Meaning it’s 1 point difference in the trade chart.  

thanks 

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-2021-week-8-trade-values-chart-and-rest-of-season-rankings-at-every-position/

On 11/4/2021 at 10:52 AM, Original Sin said:

I’m having trouble with the espn site , won’t load my team , just sits and spins when I hit my team 

I've had some issues with it this year as well. Try logging out and back in maybe. If that doesn't work, you can always try the app.

On 10/26/2021 at 12:51 PM, schuy7 said:

I'm looking to trade one of Darrell Henderson, Damien Harris, or Chuba Hubbard for a WR. Send me the offerz!

What WR do you want for Henderson that isn’t Kupp?

3 hours ago, schuy7 said:

I've had some issues with it this year as well. Try logging out and back in maybe. If that doesn't work, you can always try the app.

I’d love to move to yahoo next year. I just think they do a better job than espn. They aren’t great but i think light years better than espn. I don’t know if you or anyone else feels the same way 

46 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d love to move to yahoo next year. I just think they do a better job than espn. They aren’t great but i think light years better than espn. I don’t know if you or anyone else feels the same way 

I like yahoo. Its way better.

3 hours ago, MillerTime said:

What WR do you want for Henderson that isn’t Kupp?

With Henry out for the year now, I'm gonna stick with my RBs.

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I like ESPN. I've had a couple little problems this year, but it's normally great. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m out if it’s Yahoo

On 11/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

nope. ESPN has always been better. I dont play anything on yahoo. Have in the past and made it a point to leave all leagues that are on yahoo. 

On 11/6/2021 at 11:39 PM, downundermike said:

I’m out if it’s Yahoo

same

• 3 weeks later...

How's everyone feeling about their team as the playoffs near? Injuries have been a MF for a lot of us, including me. No Derrick Henry or Calvin Ridley.

I feel like whoever comes in last place should have to buy this on eBay. Next year have go down to the linc, tailgate in it  and lead eagles chants 

9AB9F0FB-513A-4877-9139-B8C79633665C.jpeg

• Like 3