New Position for Reagor Next Season?

EazyEaglez

54 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Maybe Reagor and Hurts can team up together in the CFL

Like it or not both will be Eagles next year. 

11 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

No I don’t mean out of town, but I understand the sentiment. Just thinking how it’s become painfully obvious that Reagor will not become a prolific NFL receiver, but maybe the Eagles can try to capitalize on his abilities by switching him to running back. The Falcons have basically done the same thing with Patterson and maybe running behind this offensive line could get Reagor opportunities to really break off some big plays. According to his former coach he can bench 400 and squat 600 pounds so he has the potential to become a running powerhouse. I know it’s Jalen Reagor and most of us are really down on the guy, but maybe a position change could save his career. 

900EE924-6F6E-4CC1-813B-817E2F80C19C.jpeg

It's actually a good idea.....In typical philly fan fashion, the clueless want to throw a guy away after 18 game.....idiotic.

Cordelle Patterson finally got to a head coach that knows how to utilize all his skills by diversifying how he's used and the amount he's used.  The Falcons offensive line isn't very good, but Patterson has been a big contributor......

Reagor took accountability for his play......and vowed to keep working.  If Sirianni has any brains, he should copy what Smith does with Patterson and try to build up Reagor's confidence again and see if he can become a versatile contributor to the offense.

Reagor had a terrible game..no doubt......and the most obvious.  But the whole offense sucked on sunday.  But if you had any clue to what was going to happen this year, it's not unexpected. They're a young offense with a first year coach......they're going to be inconsistent, they're going to make a load of mistakes, they're going to piss away game they shouldn't and they could win some games they shouldn't.  

It's odd how philly fans parrot the same sh-- the idiot media says......one week....PLAYOFFS!!.....Next week.....CUT EVERYBODY!!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, NOTW said:

IMG_20191229_194645.jpg

Now when Nick A wears that shirt I can blame you for that too!

14 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Now when Nick A wears that shirt I can blame you for that too!

Seems he stopped worry about fashion statements and focused on that playbook so that's good.  

Just now, NOTW said:

Seems he stopped worry about fashion statements and focused on that playbook so that's good.  

Yeah you a-holes killed that poor man's spirit

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah you a-holes killed that poor man's spirit

I never complained about it, I liked he was trying to embrace the team I just teased him because it didn't seem like a "leader of men" thing to do, but more a fanboy thing.  

38 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I never complained about it, I liked he was trying to embrace the team I just teased him because it didn't seem like a "leader of men" thing to do, but more a fanboy thing.  

Soul crusher

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Like it or not both will be Eagles next year. 

Looking forward to watching them suck even more. Especially Hurts

Hurts and Reagor could line up as RBs. Hurts could then potentially throw the ball. Reagor could either run the ball or suddenly run a WR route. The possibilities are endless here. 

On a serious note though... I don't think it is a bad shout in terms of what he's meant to be able to do. He's meant to be fast, he's meant to be powerful so the logic is there. Trouble is he also doesn't seem to like contact and RBs get a lot of that. 

• Like 1

The same reads of blockers, cuts, and moves that he cannot perform as a returner are the same reads, cuts, and moves he will not be able to perform at RB. He will fail the skills test in games. I also don't know if he's durable enough to be a RB. It's the most injured position in football. My opinion is let him go. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miami said:

The slot.  Use him like Deebo or Cooper Krupp if he can catch the ball.

I think we all know the answer to that one, besides the Eagles already tried him in the slot at the beginning of the year. 

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hurts and Reagor could line up as RBs. Hurts could then potentially throw the ball. Reagor could either run the ball or suddenly run a WR route. The possibilities are endless here. 

On a serious note though... I don't think it is a bad shout in terms of what he's meant to be able to do. He's meant to be fast, he's meant to be powerful so the logic is there. Trouble is he also doesn't seem to like contact and RBs get a lot of that. 

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

The same reads of blockers, cuts, and moves that he cannot perform as a returner are the same reads, cuts, and moves he will not be able to perform at RB. He will fail the skills test in games. I also don't know if he's durable enough to be a RB. It's the most injured position in football. My opinion is let him go. 

Valid points and that’s why I feel like this would have to be a last hope to try and fix his career move. Also this wouldn’t be a case of giving this kid 20 carries a game or anything like that. He would have to take some time to develop and I think he would need to bulk up about ten pounds at least which doesn’t seem to be a problem considering he went to the combine and came into camp this year heavier than he was supposed to be. The main issue here to me is does Reagor have the work ethic to be willing to effectively make the change and if I’m honest I would say no. I know the easiest thing would be to just cut him, but we all know it’s not going to happen. 

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

Looking forward to watching them suck even more. Especially Hurts

Maybe if you hold your breath  till your face turns blue daddy will get rid of the Jalen’s for you. 5D239D93-0946-46F4-B2A0-C7952D3D0638.jpeg.1ae086905e22f0225e7fc57ad6001aed.jpeg

• Haha 2

Not sure if there is a spot for him at all. I see NOTHING in him. That's rare. Usually a guy has return skills, or move the sticks/possesion skills, or break away speed skills- this guy has NOTHING. Don't get me started on Howie.... 🤬

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Not sure if there is a spot for him at all. I see NOTHING in him. That's rare. Usually a guy has return skills, or move the sticks/possesion skills, or break away speed skills- this guy has NOTHING. Don't get me started on Howie.... 🤬

It’s a real gut punch to see the guy drafted right after him already on his second 1000 yard season while this kid languishes in less than mediocre play. People keep crying for this one or that one to be cut, well Howie will just replace the guy with more of the same so what’s the point? I mean this team that’s obsessed with passing the football drafted a quarterback who is better running with the ball than throwing it, developed a mauling run block left tackle, and drafted a guard who is a far better run blocker than pass blocker. It’s like the left Howie doesn’t know what the right Howie is doing. 😂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s a real gut punch to see the guy drafted right after him already on his second 1000 yard season while this kid languishes in less than mediocre play. People keep crying for this one or that one to be cut, well Howie will just replace the guy with more of the same so what’s the point? I mean this team that’s obsessed with passing the football drafted a quarterback who is better running with the ball than throwing it, developed a mauling run block left tackle, and drafted a guard who is a far better run blocker than pass blocker. It’s like the left Howie doesn’t know what the right Howie is doing. 😂

Absolutely. Ya gotta kill the root of the problem, and Howie is the root of all Eagle evil. 

1125692-illustration-wings-eagle-Tekken-Devil-Jin-bird-wing.jpg

30 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Absolutely. Ya gotta kill the root of the problem, and Howie is the root of all Eagle evil. 

Is Howie the root of the problem or is it the guy who refuses to get rid of Howie the real problem? 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Is Howie the root of the problem or is it the guy who refuses to get rid of Howie the real problem? 

Like I've always said Howie isn't going to fire himself....

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

104060224.jpeg