New Position for Reagor Next Season?

EazyEaglez

On 11/30/2021 at 9:40 PM, EazyEaglez said:

No I don’t mean out of town, but I understand the sentiment. Just thinking how it’s become painfully obvious that Reagor will not become a prolific NFL receiver, but maybe the Eagles can try to capitalize on his abilities by switching him to running back.

Because we have a shortage of RBs?

Just trade him. The way he's been "lighting it up" someone might give us a seventh round pick.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Hey man, why didn’t I get a tag.  I was all in the super weaponzzz discussion.

I didn't know :sad: how many tags i gotta remember dang. How about @Bwestbrook36 will tag you in relevant posts from now on.

8 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

The main issue here to me is does Reagor have the work ethic to be willing to effectively make the change and if I’m honest I would say no

Yeah I'd agree with you here I don't think he has the work ethic or the passion for football. I could be wrong, I usually am, but just the impression he gives. 

13 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Maybe if you hold your breath  till your face turns blue daddy will get rid of the Jalen’s for you. 5D239D93-0946-46F4-B2A0-C7952D3D0638.jpeg.1ae086905e22f0225e7fc57ad6001aed.jpeg

He doesn't care, he's a Packers fan. He's enjoying Hurts being hot trash just as much as I am

7 hours ago, NOTW said:

I didn't know :sad: how many tags i gotta remember dang. How about @Bwestbrook36 will tag you in relevant posts from now on.

@downundermike isn't wrong, we discovered our love for super weaponnnzzzz around the same time lol

On 12/1/2021 at 4:06 AM, EazyEaglez said:

Jalen Reagor running a go route against average NFL cornerbacks is a liability, but Jalen Reagor out of the backfield running an in route or even a wheel route agains most NFL linebackers is a mismatch.

But he still has to catch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eglz1 said:

But he still has to catch.

True. No doubt about that, but I would guess having more separation from a slower player and with a closer target his chances to make a catch improves. Still no guarantees, because we are talking about Reagor here. 

2 hours ago, greend said:

Maybe he could be running back to his home town and stay there

It would be nice, but if JJAW is getting 2nd and 3rd chances then we know Reagor will too. Unfortunately those chances will likely be at WR taking up a spot from a player we really could use. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Godfather said:

He doesn't care, he's a Packers fan. He's enjoying Hurts being hot trash just as much as I am

You’re talking about Hurts in a Reagor thread. Real odd, but if you’re happy about any Eagles player struggling then maybe you should go join daddy with the Packers. 

• Like 1

If there is any so called Eagles fan who is actually claiming to be happy any Eagles player is struggling you’re not a real Eagles fan. You’re a piece of trash. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You’re talking about Hurts in a Reagor thread. Real odd, but if you’re happy about any Eagles player struggling then maybe you should go join daddy with the Packers. 

I said both Jalen's need to go originally. My last post was in response to your qb meme. So who really brought it up? 🤔 

Naw, I'll just keep enjoying his trash play. I don't have to like every player that plays on my teams. 

15 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I said both Jalen's need to go originally. My last post was in response to your qb meme. So who really brought it up? 🤔 

Naw, I'll just keep enjoying his trash play. I don't have to like every player that plays on my teams. 

Hey if you "enjoy” seeing an Eagles player struggle then you’re the piece of trash. 

• Like 1

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Hey if you "enjoy” seeing an Eagles player struggle then you’re the piece of trash. 

:roll:😆

I enjoy watching LeBron struggle (when he has an off night) and whine like a little bish but I'm still a Lakers fan. It's ok, Hurts will probably win this week and you can go back to humping his jersey

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I enjoy watching LeBron struggle (when he has an off night) and whine like a little bish but I'm still a Lakers fan. It's ok, Hurts will probably win this week and you can go back to humping his jersey

D1339A9B-A7DD-415A-8081-137F6C448534.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I don't like LeBron but, I don't like seeing him struggle because unfortunately that team only goes as far as he can take them. Westbrook however I don't give a flying Eff what he does lol. 

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't like LeBron but, I don't like seeing him struggle because unfortunately that team only goes as far as he can take them. Westbrook however I don't give a flying Eff what he does lol. 

True. LeBron doesn’t have many off nights though. Agreed on Westbrook. F him.

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Not a fan of Ben Simmons, but I wasn’t gleefully happy with Ben failing to take that shot in the playoffs and all the subsequent occurrences today. Even still if Ben were to play again for the Sixers I wouldn’t want him to fail at the expense of my team, unlike some of the losers posting around here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ever notice that a player who has a serious countenance, who is ALWAYS serious, with a stern look on their face all the time- seem to play very tight and make mistakes, while a loose, happy, light hearted player balls out like they are a kid out there having fun? Example:

1. Reagor- all stern and serious- plays way too tight
2. Slay- is happy, even a little goofy, and just balls out and has fun like a little kid.

There was a time Agholor was brutal to watch, boy am I feeling humble now, looks like Reagor will never get to half of what Agholor was/is....