Eagles Message Board Affiliate Links

VaBeach_Eagle

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yeah I figure it wont be much, but even if its 1% and everyone always remembers to use the link we should do alright. 

Most definitely, and I do think it's around 1% with Amazon lol. 

On 8/6/2020 at 3:25 PM, HazletonEagle said:

30 bucks of merch on its way. Hopefully we get something.

Looks like $1.16. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Looks like $1.16. :thumbsup:

yow!!!

Im gonna be ordering a computer desk maybe later today too. And my beard trimmer died. Im planning on about another 130-140 bucks soon. Got the stuff picked out on amazon already.

CHA CHING!

my wife ordered the desk on her celly. we missed out on a 90+ dollar purchase.:facepalm:

But I just ordered a desk chair, and a new beard trimmer. 94 bucks.  CHA CHING!

23 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

my wife ordered the desk on her celly. we missed out on a 90+ dollar purchase.:facepalm:

But I just ordered a desk chair, and a new beard trimmer. 94 bucks.  CHA CHING!

Looks like that's $1.48

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Looks like that's $1.48

oh baby! thats $2.64 from my this month!

Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase explores finding faith in 'The ...

• Like 1

Cool news is that is more than 1%. Wonder which category of merch got the nicer %. Furniture or beard stuff. 

• 1 month later...

Today, the 23rd of the month, I checked our Adsense totals for the month.

As of this moment, for the month (on the 23rd day of the month), we've earned $23.23... did I mention that this is the 23rd of the month?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Today, the 23rd of the month, I checked our Adsense totals for the month.

As of this moment, for the month (on the 23rd day of the month), we've earned $23.23... did I mention that this is the 23rd of the month?

Any more from amazon? I ordered a few things for my dad from there a week or so ago and used the link.. I’m about to order a couple small things now so I came to use the link again.

18 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Any more from amazon? I ordered a few things for my dad from there a week or so ago and used the link.. I’m about to order a couple small things now so I came to use the link again.

I haven't had a lot of time recently to keep tabs on it, but I'll check and let you know.

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to find the correct  Amazon link. It's not displaying in the first post of the thread. I see two different ones quoted in posts later in the thread. I want to use the correct one to make sure you get your cut.

1 hour ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Trying to find the correct  Amazon link. It's not displaying in the first post of the thread. I see two different ones quoted in posts later in the thread. I want to use the correct one to make sure you get your cut.

If you click on the "store” tab there is the link there that’s the one I use. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

If you click on the "store” tab there is the link there that’s the one I use. 

Cool, thanks just used that and placed an order

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

I'll check that when I get a chance later tonight and let you know. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just a little update, for Adsense (the ads that guests see), we've reached the 'payment threshold'. 

On the 21st of this month, the board will receive its first payment. $139.48. That's not for a single month, that's the accumulation from May through November.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you guys ever considered Patreon (patreon.com) as a way to make monthly income? I would be willing to donate a dollar or two a month. No need for merch for me, I would just like to donate to keep the board running.

Multiply that times 50 or 100 and you would make a helluva lot more than adsense.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 12:56 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just a little update, for Adsense (the ads that guests see), we've reached the 'payment threshold'. 

On the 21st of this month, the board will receive its first payment. $139.48. That's not for a single month, that's the accumulation from May through November.

does this mean we hit a minimum amount required for them to actually send you the money? Or is this a maximum threshold that means they wont be sending any more?

How did we do in that time period on amazon and fanatics orders?

On 12/1/2020 at 10:56 AM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Hey @VaBeach_Eagle let me know if the board would be interested in creating a brave (browser) creator account. It’s free and us supporters can provide BAT token (cryptocurrency) we earn by simply using Brave internet browser on the regular. Far superior and secure than chrome and safari lol. P.s. I am not being paid for promoting Brave 

just a thought

https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/

5 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

does this mean we hit a minimum amount required for them to actually send you the money? Or is this a maximum threshold that means they wont be sending any more?

I'll have to check on Fanatics to see those numbers (I haven't logged in there in a little while to see how it's been going, I've been pretty occupied with taking care of things here). For Amazon in 2020, we earned $29.68. For this year, it's showing $0.68. 

That amount that I mentioned in December (for AdSense), was what had accumulated between about May (when I got the site approved for AdSense monetization), and November 30th. The threshold for a payout is $100.00. If we have $99.99 sitting there, they won't send it to me. But once it hits $100, then they send it. So that $139.48 was our first payout (which is now sitting in the board's bank account).

On February 28th, we went over the $100.00 threshold again, at $114.91. So on (or around) the 21st of this month, the boards bank account will get that amount via direct deposit. I'm also going to take 10 or 15% of the upcoming stimulus money that I get, and transfer it to the board. So things are chugging along on the funding front.   

2 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Hey @VaBeach_Eagle let me know if the board would be interested in creating a brave (browser) creator account. It’s free and us supporters can provide BAT token (cryptocurrency) we earn by simply using Brave internet browser on the regular. Far superior and secure than chrome and safari lol. P.s. I am not being paid for promoting Brave 

just a thought

https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/

Thanks, I'll look into it and read up on it and see what I think of it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'll have to check on Fanatics to see those numbers (I haven't logged in there in a little while to see how it's been going, I've been pretty occupied with taking care of things here). For Amazon in 2020, we earned $29.68. For this year, it's showing $0.68. 

That amount that I mentioned in December (for AdSense), was what had accumulated between about May (when I got the site approved for AdSense monetization), and November 30th. The threshold for a payout is $100.00. If we have $99.99 sitting there, they won't send it to me. But once it hits $100, then they send it. So that $139.48 was our first payout (which is now sitting in the board's bank account).

On February 28th, we went over the $100.00 threshold again, at $114.91. So on (or around) the 21st of this month, the boards bank account will get that amount via direct deposit. I'm also going to take 10 or 15% of the upcoming stimulus money that I get, and transfer it to the board. So things are chugging along on the funding front.   

glad to hear the funding is chugging along. 

I honestly hadnt thought of our affiliate links for quite a while. Today it popped in to my mind and I used it. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Thank you again for all of this

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

For Fanatics, we made $86.08 so far, on $1,086.00 worth of sales. 

Fanatics.JPG

So, in all (so far), we've earned $370.15. Not quite enough to make the board 'self-sustaining' yet, but that's almost half of the annual hosting expense ($719.88/yr).

• Like 1

I was just on GoDaddy checking to make sure that the hosting packages auto renew was set to on and that the billing info was all correct, and I noticed that they have an estimate of value for our domain... they estimate that eaglesmessageboard.com is worth $999.99, not that it means anything but it's interesting, none the less. We'll see if that goes up or down over time.

• Like 1