Help Fund the EMB

VaBeach_Eagle

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I must have disabled it when I set up the tab. Down there at the bottom, it's not really obtrusive. I doubt many people even scroll down that far to even see it lol. 

I see it now. I made a small purchase and was looking for the link at the bottom of the page. I still used the link from the first post though. 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I just checked the numbers for the month. Almost $50. $14 of that came on Tuesday.

How much does the board get on purchases?

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

How much does the board get on purchases?

It depends on what the item is. Some types of products give a higher percentage than others, some may even have a 0% commission. 

The total value of items bought using our link (through yesterday), is $1,255.54. Our commission on those sales is $46.06.

29 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It depends on what the item is. Some types of products give a higher percentage than others, some may even have a 0% commission. 

The total value of items bought using our link (through yesterday), is $1,255.54. Our commission on those sales is $46.06.

Had an order of $294.73 that was bought and delivered this week. Was curious how much the board received from that

25 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Had an order of $294.73 that was bought and delivered this week. Was curious how much the board received from that

Roughly $330 after shipping and/or taxes? If so, and if that was done on the 20th, the board got $13.20.

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Roughly $330 after shipping and/or taxes? If so, and if that was done on the 20th, the board got $13.20.

Sounds about right. Only $13? Lol damn

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Sounds about right. Only $13? Lol damn

Only? No, that's awesome!

13.PNG

I wish every day could approach that. If it did, the board would be fully funded for a couple of years. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's September's numbers. Over $2 per day average. 

Spoiler

September Amazon.PNG

If we can get that up to an average of $5 a day, we're all set!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

We got our single biggest commission a couple of days ago, so someone made a big purchase. I wish we could do this every month! lol

For the month so far:

Spoiler

October.PNG

8 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

We got our single biggest commission a couple of days ago, so someone made a big purchase. I wish we could do this every month! lol

For the month so far:

Hide contents

October.PNG

@vikas83 how many polo shirts did you buy ??

23 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

For the month so far:

Hide contents

October.PNG

Was the purchase on the 24th?

39 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Was the purchase on the 24th?

It shows as being the 26th, but the purchase could have been the 24th but just didn't register until the credit card of the purchaser was actually charged. 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It shows as being the 26th, but the purchase could have been the 24th but just didn't register until the credit card of the purchaser was actually charged. 

Tracking shows 26th but I thought it happened on the 24th. I wasn't sure if I remembered to click the link

I just ordered something. It might only generate pennies, if anything. Worth a try though.

17 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I just ordered something. It might only generate pennies, if anything. Worth a try though.

It may only be pennies, but they all add up. These are the sales and commissions from yesterday. Do that every day and we're all set for a full year.

commission.PNG

• Like 1

Bad news/good news

Order had to be canceled. I figure the money to the board will be removed as well

I'm going to just purchase it from a different seller on amazon but the price lowered so I suspect the money to the board will also be a tad lower

My wife has the Amazon app.  Is there a way to link her account to this so she wouldn’t need to click the link each time she’s going to buy something?

On 11/7/2022 at 2:22 PM, Mike030270 said:

Bad news/good news

Order had to be canceled. I figure the money to the board will be removed as well

I'm going to just purchase it from a different seller on amazon but the price lowered so I suspect the money to the board will also be a tad lower

Just saw it on the report, -$94.00

On 11/7/2022 at 8:57 PM, RPeeteRules said:

My wife has the Amazon app.  Is there a way to link her account to this so she wouldn’t need to click the link each time she’s going to buy something?

I've never used the app, so I can't answer that but I'll look into it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to encourage everyone to use our link for any and all holiday shopping that they do (on Amazon or on Fanatics). This next month and a half could be big for the board if you do. 

6 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I really want to encourage everyone to use our link for any and all holiday shopping that they do (on Amazon or on Fanatics). This next month and a half could be big for the board if you do. 

I just spent like 93 dollars on ps5 games for kids. cha-ching incoming.