Washington Commanders can't do anything right

toolg

I still say that if they're serious about leaving the past behind them, they need to turn the old team history over to the NFL. This 'new' franchise began in 2020, so their history spans ONLY the years since then. 

The Washington Commies are the only NFC East team without any Lombardi's. Their trophy case is empty!

:lol: 

It reminds of that time they posted fans giving them a send off by waving to the bus as it drove by.  There were like 7 fans and only 5 bothered to wave :lol:

• Haha 2

Two years to come up with that........

54 minutes ago, paco said:

They.  Had.  Two.  Years.  

Demote Captain Crunch to Commander and make him the mascot?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, paco said:

They.  Had.  Two.  Years.  

Is there a voting option?

Mascot: Jay from the Jay and Silent Bob franchise.

Fight song: "Sail On" by the Commodores.  (Commodores? Commanders?  Whatever.  Same difference.)

• Haha 1

Commanders, whatever, I thought Danny Boy hated vanilla.  What is really scandalous is the use of stars peppered around the uni.  Stars like your arch enemy stars?  Those kinda stars?

21 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Commanders, whatever, I thought Danny Boy hated vanilla.  What is really scandalous is the use of stars peppered around the uni.  Stars like your arch enemy stars?  Those kinda stars?

A+ reference 

We voted on Cougars for our team name when I was in pee wee. I think we did a better more thorough job in that ten minutes then Dan did in two years. 

• Like 1

just dawned on me, since the SA AAF team folded years ago, plenty of product/stationary to get cheap.

Go Public Night at San Antonio Commanders | Northside Independent School  District

4 hours ago, Toty said:

I'm incensed by the Washington Football Team's decision to name their franchise after a military rank. This name smacks of patriarchy, capitalist aggression, and white colonialism. It was a "commander" who handed out smallpox-infested blankets to indigenous persons. It was a "commander" who conducted the genocidal bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Who will join me to protest this outrage?

@paco feel free to let hatchetwound steal this

For real!  The US Army did not have an African American commander until 1940!  Celebrating white supremacy among the military ranks.  Shame on them! 

1 hour ago, paco said:

A+ reference 

Yeah i figure I can go to it about once a year and it will still land funny 😜