****OFFICIAL SOCCER THREAD****

TEW

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Netherlands are doing a good job of absorbing pressure but Dest has been our best player all tournament and time to ride him down the wing. Move Weah to the middle and bring on Reyna on the right with Dest. 

Lol Berhalter laughs at that silly notion.  How will we score without a 9???

We just don't have anyone with a shred of instinct or finishing touch and Berhalter is too f'ing stubborn and stupid to just play a false 9 when our roster screams for it

Could be the game that.

Shame as the US have played well.

Right up to the point where someone needs to shoot.

Your guys allergic to that or something 🤷‍♂️

Sheety play allowing the Dutch to come free twice. Also, Reem has been horrible with the first pass. They are just letting him walk up and then give the ball away. 

On 11/30/2022 at 9:25 PM, Dave Moss said:

I'm giving us about a 10% chance to beat the Dutch.  

On 11/30/2022 at 9:53 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

Closer to 60/40 in my opinion 

Screenshot_20221130-215205.png

On 12/1/2022 at 4:03 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The Netherlands aren't that great to be fair. I've seen them twice this tournament and they weren't very good despite getting it done. 

They aren’t great, but they know how to score.  Which brings me back to my original post (see above).

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

They aren’t great, but they know how to score.  Which brings me back to my original post (see above).

Okay, cool. 

This has been the same show for years.  We were just lucky to get 2 goals, one on a break and one from 2 absolutely perfect passes by McKennie and Dest.

It should tell you something that Berhalter started 3 different number 9s and not a single one did a GD thing in 3.5 matches now.  Meanwhile, Reyna has 0 minutes this world cup. Zero.

• Like 1

Daryl Dike, Pepi, Malik Tillman, Pefok, Cade Cowell 

All should be given an opportunity nexr four years because these dudes are worthless 

I think they know we’re not good at finishing so they’re happy to sit back and counter