Are the Foreskins still an NFL team?

wtfcares

1 hour ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Yeah, plus it's too hard to fit the Washington 'The best, really.  Everybody agrees.  All the other teams are total disasters.' onto a helmet.

They should make them have the presidents face as their logo and his/hers name as the team name. They can change it every 4-8 years. 

WTF kind of lame decision is that?

They should have made it "Washington Team Football" just so we can call them WTF

16 minutes ago, toolg said:

Genius! Snyder must be a savant.

New uniforms give me an Alabama vibe.

I actually think these uniforms are pretty good.  Definitely an improvement from their old ones.  Kind of an Alabama / USC vibe.  

So - do teams actually need names?  Lots of soccer teams call themselves "football club" and leave it at that.  Washington FT?  I seriously may like that more than any of the lame names being thrown around.  

The Washington Identity Crisis. They should put a ? on the helmets as the logo.  Who are we?

Dumbest thing ever.................Washington Football Team is the new temp name, lol.

1 hour ago, DeathByEagle said:

Dumbest thing ever.................Washington Football Team is the new temp name, lol.

If you think that's dumb, you should see their fans!

They should've followed a page from Prince and gone with the Team Formerly Known as the Redskins for this year.

Y'all, you HAVE GOT to look at this, 

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/washington-football/take-look-what-washington-football-teams-end-zones-will-look

Literally LOLd at this one.  Endzone: "WASHINGTON football team."  Like they actually put "football team" in the endzone.  I believe Dwight Schrute could not have come up with a better design.  

FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!! I so love it.

They're still listed as the Washington Redskins on the PhiladelphiaEagles.com schedule

I'm actually digging the Washington FT.  Love the burgundy helmets with the gold numbers too.  At the very least this is going to be one nifty set of collector's items.

9 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

WTF kind of lame decision is that?

They really should have renamed the team Washington Team Football.  If they did something good, their fans could chant "WTF! WTF!"  If they did something bad, their fans could chant "WTF! WTF!"  It would have kept things simple!

8 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

The Washington Identity Crisis. They should put a ? on the helmets as the logo.  Who are we?

Nah - using "?!?!?" would be a more appropriate logo.

10 hours ago, paco said:

They should have made it "Washington Team Football" just so we can call them WTF

1 hour ago, CHIP72 said:

They really should have renamed the team Washington Team Football.  If they did something good, their fans could chant "WTF! WTF!"  If they did something bad, their fans could chant "WTF! WTF!"  It would have kept things simple!

Word

The Hail To the Redskins song now has to be adjusted to:

"Hail to the No Names...Hail Mediocrity...We'll put numbers on our helmets...Fight for our identity"

8 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

The Hail To the Redskins song now has to be adjusted to:

"Hail to the No Names...Hail Mediocrity...We'll put numbers on our helmets...Fight for our identity"

That's being generous.  From a recent success perspective, the only two franchises they are above is Detroit and Cleveland

581c5b0deb4ba36c4d97a6815fa59669e2697748

Pictured: Dwayne Haskins, Dan Snyder and Alex Smith

Archived