Are the Foreskins still an NFL team?

wtfcares

16 minutes ago, paco said:

It's awesome watching them go to the silent count in their own house :roll: 

only roadie I ever went to was 2003 at fed ex. no lie it was 3/4 eagles fans. felt like a home game.

And that's back when they still cared.  Shows you how awful their fans are :lol:

Always remember, R-words fans, who comes first:

"Today, we are announcing we will be retiring the Redskins name and logo upon completion of this review," the team said in a statement. "Dan Snyder and Coach [Ron] Rivera are working closely to develop a new name and design approach that will enhance the standing of our proud, tradition-rich franchise and inspire our sponsors, fans and community for the next 100 years."

Hail!

51 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

05ff9641ac66cef33d27a7262cc442b7.jpg.10be3c3a5192f32133b5dbb143968aaf.jpg

:roll:

This always gave me lulz

As the Washington Redskins welcome the Chicago Bears to FedEx Field for Monday Night Football, there is always an added excitement level with the primetime game.

However, if you are attending the contest on Monday, you better make sure that you have a way to get home after the game.

The last Metro train to leave the closest Metro stop, the Morgan Boulevard Metro Station, will depart at 10:54 p.m.

With an 8:15 p.m. kick-off, an estimated mile-long walk from the stadium and assuming there are no game stoppages or delays, that would force a Metro rider to leave the game around the start of the fourth quarter. 

This is not a new issue for D.C. sports fans. Several key, primetime events have gone past the normal weekday Metro hours. Typically a company steps forward to pay Metro for the additional costs to keep the trains running.

Back in 2018, Comcast and Xfinity paid for Metro to extend their hours for the Washington Capitals Game 3 and 4 of the Stanley Cup Final. But also it created issues in the 2016 MLB Postseason for the Nationals. 

Either way, plan to leave early or find a different way to get to-and-from FedEx Field on Monday night. Hopefully, Dwayne Haskins doesn't play in the fourth quarter. 

HAIL!

2 minutes ago, paco said:

This always gave me lulz

HAIL!

Meanwhile in Philly, every time I've attended a home game and have needed to use SEPTA after the game, not only are there trains heading back to CC like every 5 minutes, but they open up the Pattison/Broad station and let everyone in for free. Not once have I had to pay after a game is over.

15 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Meanwhile in Philly, every time I've attended a home game and have needed to use SEPTA after the game, not only are there trains heading back to CC like every 5 minutes, but they open up the Pattison/Broad station and let everyone in for free. Not once have I had to pay after a game is over.

That may be the ONLY time SEPTA > DC Metro   :lol: 

1 hour ago, paco said:

This always gave me lulz

HAIL!

Worst game experience ever (except for the result).  I went to the night game in 2004 when Dawkins had that game winning interception.  I don't know why I did this (I wish I still had this energy), but a friend and I drove from Raleigh, NC to Landfill, MD for that game.  We waited for those stupid buses for over an hour (at midnight), and I drove home afterwards and went to work the next day.  

Will Ferrell Milk GIF - WillFerrell Milk BadChoice - Discover ...

Their fans still claim it wasn’t an INT   :roll: 

38 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Does anybody even remember the Washington Bullets?  

I have a good friend from DC that still calls them the Bullets.  He refuses to call them the Wizards.  

There have been tons of Foreskin memes created in the last 2 days if anyone is interested.  I'll post some.  Enjoy!  I'm also all in on the Karens.  

Nov 7, 2013 - Washington Redsk*ns or Washington Foreskins, Racist ...

She's Right: THE WASHINGTON FORESKINS

image.jpeg.f41c6df0f71dfbb1f5ef77e057e9c26c.jpeg

I read a FB post this morning that linked an official looking espn twitter account saying that some local dude in DC copyrighted basically ALL of the Name possibilities for the skins. If true, that is ukin incredible and genius!  

edit***   TRUE!  wow

5 minutes ago, What The F said:

I read a FB post this morning that linked an official looking espn twitter account saying that some local dude in DC copyrighted basically ALL of the Name possibilities for the skins. If true, that is ukin incredible and genius!  

edit***   TRUE!  wow

Lmao!!!

15 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Does anybody even remember the Washington Bullets?  

Washington Wizards is just about the dumbest name ever.  Bring back the bullets!!

18 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Two thoughts: first, metro is so terrible, it's always been a disaster.  I remember the only way it stayed open during the MLB playoffs was because a private company signed up to sponsor it. Second, this also would be less of an issue if they didn't build that stadium in freaking Landover.  Great location if you live in Maryland (maybe), but if you live in VA or DC it's really hard to get to.  Literally the second to last stop on that metro line.

Snyder should see if actor Paul Rudd wants to buy a share of the team and then they could be the Ruddskins. They could keep their song that way, too.  

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lmao!!!

6 hours ago, What The F said:

edit***   TRUE!  wow

I dont see washington Tomahawks on his list.  Fail.  Quick someone trademark it  

I'm hearing that some "bombshell news report" is about to come out tomorrow.   Revealing more about the "toxic" football culture.

My guess is that the 2 recently fired front office guys are about to spill their guts about what's going on behind the scenes with the Washington Football Club Name To Be Determined.

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/washington-football-team-bombshell-reporters-tweet-but-not-report-01ed93rdz00b

Ah, Redskins.  Never change!

Just don't be damaging enough to bring up talk of forcing Snyder out.  I would like him to own the Maryland football team for the next 40 years. 

34 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I'm hearing that some "bombshell news report" is about to come out tomorrow.   Revealing more about the "toxic" football culture.

My guess is that the 2 recently fired front office guys are about to spill their guts about what's going on behind the scenes with the Washington Football Club Name To Be Determined.

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/washington-football-team-bombshell-reporters-tweet-but-not-report-01ed93rdz00b

Ah, Redskins.  Never change!

The timing aligns with the minority owners wanting to sell.  I might be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

25 minutes ago, paco said:

The timing aligns with the minority owners wanting to sell.  I might be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

That makes some sense, too.  I'm curious why this is all coming out on Thursday?  It's strange that if somebody had a big scoop that they'd wait to break it. 

40 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

That makes some sense, too.  I'm curious why this is all coming out on Thursday?  It's strange that if somebody had a big scoop that they'd wait to break it. 

Maybe its the "We'll give you the inside scoop only if you let us release it on our terms" variety?

Archived