EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hey brother.  Seems like you reached out to the Mods on this topic.  That's a shame.  Oh well.  Have a great day buddy.  

Brother???

You know me I've never reached out to the mods, wouldn't be surprised if other posters have...nor would I disapprove of that action.

I'm not sure what your angle is with this new schtick if yours, it's boarder line sociopathic but hey brother you do you.

We'll see how long you can put up this facade before you revert back to your name calling trolling and attempts to recruit others to the same.

Have a great day, " buddy"

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bacarty2 said:

3.75 in here, 

Downundermyballz, 4for4, Eaglephan1986, and Hptunis or whatever

90-95% of there posts are attacks, calling people names, and bringing nothing to the table about the Eagles, or football in general. 

Sending DM's to each other to attack certain people. Asking each other to quote people that have them on ignore so they can be seen like a teenage on tiktok. rehashing meaningless crap over and over again. It's embarrassing. 

Which one is the 0.75?

1 minute ago, Bacarty2 said:

3.75 in here, 

90-95% of there posts are attacks, calling people names, and bringing nothing to the table about the Eagles, or football in general. 

Sending DM's to each other to attack certain people. Asking each other to quote people that have them on ignore so they can be seen like a teenage on tiktok. rehashing meaningless crap over and over again. It's embarrassing. 

@Alphagrand @4for4EaglesNest @Aerolithe_Lion, see, he likes me, he really likes me! 

2 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

In today's NFL a championship-caliber team can be built with a top 5 offense and a top 15 defense.  For that, the Eagles would need an elite (top 8 out of 32) QB.  Not having that QB means you need a top 5 defense to be a Super Bowl team. 

Eagles aren't there yet.  I still see their ceiling this year at 11 wins.

Agree but that could still earn us a seat at the table for the Big Dance.

3 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

In today's NFL a championship-caliber team can be built with a top 5 offense and a top 15 defense.  For that, the Eagles would need an elite (top 8 out of 32) QB.  Not having that QB means you need a top 5 defense to be a Super Bowl team. 

My Whole point is we are a championship caliber roster except for QB1

6 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

That’s outrageous, TorontoEagle seems like a good dude

I choose to take this on it's face, thanks buddy. I've disagreed with you a few times, but it's always been pretty respectful I thought

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

I choose to take this on it's face, thanks buddy. I've disagreed with you a few times, but it's always been pretty respectful I thought

If it’s any benefit to our relationship going forward, I don’t remember you at all

4 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

I think the closest comparison we have is the recent Tennessee Titans teams. Solid defense (I haven't actually looked up how they ranked) and led by a dominant rushing attack. In a weak division, and AJ Brown being the chain mover when needed. I could see 12 wins if things go right, but likely an early playoff exit, like those Titans teams. 

4 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

3.75 in here, 

I blame the dudes from R&R, they’re a bad influence. 

1 minute ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

If it’s any benefit to our relationship going forward, I don’t remember you at all

I Dont Believe You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Didn't I tell you the other day?  When you started to tag me (not obsessively of course) that was my signal that you wanted to start anew.  This is my olive branch.  Not sure what you mean about recruiting.  I've told you before...I'm a lone wolf.  You have a great day too.  

Since the board is making mental health diagnosis I'm going to take a stab at yours.

I'm assuming you have been or are undiagnosed with borderline personality disorder, bi- Polar or the more rare dissociative identity disorder.

On a smaller scale you exhibit narccisistic traits and sociopathic traits.

Being your buddy I'd recommend you seek professional help, a well trained therapist can help you manage some of the above with or without meds.

Good luck God bless. 🙏...

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Since the board is making mental health diagnosis I'm going to take a stab at yours.

I'm assuming you have been or are undiagnosed with borderline personality disorder, bi- Polar or the more rare dissociative identity disorder.

On a smaller scale you exhibit narccisistic traits and sociopathic traits.

Being your buddy I'd recommend you seek professional help, a well trained therapist can help you manage some of the above with or without meds.

Good luck God bless. 🙏...

I award you Dunning-Krugers disease

11 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Fwiw, i don't think you need an elite qb right now in the nfc to compete. Garoppolo made it to the nfc championship last season, and i don't think that was a fluke. 

The afc on the other hand? You don't want to bring a Tua knife to a Mahomes/Allen gunfight. 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh.  We know.  

3824B70F-211F-4280-9C97-0C945D8C9B64.gif

I'll thank you to not post my home movies, please. 

6 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

I award you Dunning-Krugers disease

That's fair, I'm not a trained psychologist and if I were it would be unethical of me to make a assessment of 4for4 mental health status or diagnosis without first meeting him.

Which is why I prefaced my post with, since the board is handing out diagnosis...

As such I too award you Dunning-Kruger disease.👍

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

That's fair, I'm not a trained psychologist and if I were it would be unethical of me to make a assessment of 4for4 mental health status or diagnosis without first meeting him.

Which is why I prefaced my post with, since the board is handing out diagnosis...

As such I too award you Dunning-Kruger disease.👍

You can’t give it to me, I don’t qualify

After much consideration and debate..............

Im taking my talents to the TROLL SQUAD

PMBO.gif

1 minute ago, UndyTaker said:

PMBO.gif

Bruh, the day you changed your avatar is the day you joined. 

I wonder how many people realize just how great your name/avatar combo is. 

I actually have a BA in psychology but I'm not going to address mental health issues on this board.  It's an extremely sensitive topic that could lead to devastating consequences. 

And as far as someone mentioning "autism"...I didn't read the post nor do I care to but I'd wager that an overwhelming majority of people on the autism spectrum are likely much more intelligent than 90%+ of the posters in this board.  

My 2 cents.

4 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

PMBO.gif

Wcw GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, Ace Nova said:

I actually have a BA in psychology but I'm not going to address mental health issues on this board.  It's an extremely sensitive topic that could lead to devastating consequences. 

And as far as someone mentioning "autism"...I didn't read the post nor do I care to but I'd wager that an overwhelming majority of people on the autism spectrum are likely much more intelligent than 90%+ of the posters in this board.  

My 2 cents.

You Know Nothing GIFs | Tenor

Archived