EMB Weekly Contest

HazletonEagle

If there's only 9 of us then Winner Take All makes most sense to me.

Alternatively you could pay the first two places and go for a 75/25 split.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Well guys, I see we got 9. Thanks for playing! I think this should be fun.

With this number of players, Id be in favor of making future contests a winner take all prize format rather than a top 3 win.

Let me know your thoughts. Tagging those of you who I know are in.

@LeanMeanGM  Not sure who the miller team is. @MillerTime or @jamiller?@Couch Potato

@NCiggles

@Outlaw

@schuy7

I dont know who rgvino is or rusty trumbonist are. If you see this let me know.

rusty trombonist is me. I’m cool winner take all

• Like 1

I did a lot of tinkering this morning. Had a boom or bust top heavy lineup. Now I feel great about the whole thing. 

YARN | The money is mine. I have the money. The money is mine. I got it! |  Vegas Vacation (1997) | Video clips by quotes | c76c19c9 | 紗

I played Romeo Doubs in our contest. Now I'm regretting that I didn't put him in my other DK lineup where I'm currently winning $30 but not far off from a bigger winnings.

• Like 1

damn it. going to come in fourth barring a miracle. Should have waited to make lineup. Had Hollins on a ton of teams but let this team sit day i drafted. 

• Like 1

Ill be sweating out tonights game trying to hold on to my 4.83 or whatever it is. Im assuming its Barkley I will have to root against.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure whats going on with the contest. Im sure I clicked the option to run weekly last week so it should have created one automatically.

I have been afraid to manually create one and then end up with 2 contests if draftkings finally did set one up.

Now, it may be too late to create one today with Thursdays game included. Not sure everyone will see it and set a roster in time.

If there is no automatic contest created by tonight, I will create a contest for this week just including Sunday, or the Sunday/Monday slate. 

Watch for that later on tonight, or tomorrow.

I just created a contest that runs Sunday-Monday. Not sure why it wasnt automated. Be sure to check it and set rosters before Sundays 1:00 kickoffs.

• Like 1

You all suck. 0 of you have joined this weeks contest. Get in before the 1pm games tomorrow.

Such f’ing bullcrap with Tee Higgins not playing. Announce it ahead of game. If I lose even though it’s not much, it’s so crummy 

8 hours ago, homerpat said:

Such f’ing bullcrap with Tee Higgins not playing. Announce it ahead of game. If I lose even though it’s not much, it’s so crummy 

The Bengals only exist to screw you.

Just created the new contest. Since its already Thursday and wasnt sure if everyone would have enough time/remember to get in by tonight, I made it another Sunday-Monday slate.

Down to 5 players last week. Will see if anyone comes back or if this thing is falling apart. 

Invites will be sent to all who played in the first contest. 

If anyone new wants to get in this week here is the link https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/134095724