EMB Weekly Contest

HazletonEagle

Something I have wanted to try for a while.

2 dollar entry fee. No commitment for the season (but it would be nice if people stuck with it.) This is a weekly thing. Each week is a new season. No getting stuck with a sucky team all season long.

Link to join https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/132529241

Set lineup by the time of Thursday's kickoff.

If you join make sure the link you used takes you to the one called "EMB WEEKLY Contest". There is another one called EMB Contest which was created in error.

We are up to 7 players on the EMB draftkings contest. If you are thinking about it, don't be afraid to enter now. You can still edit your lineups leading up to kickoff tomorrow.

At game time if you have any Thursday players those guys lock, but you can also still edit any Sunday/Monday players right up till kickoff of their own games as well.

Jump in now so you don't forget tomorrow.

If you aren't in before tomorrows kickoff, you wont be able to jump in on Sunday. So GO DO IT!

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/132529241

If we get a decent amount of players we can make this a weekly thing. 

@4for4EaglesNest @Iggles25 @Original Sin @downundermike @jwill2420 @AnaDeArmas@e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! @Connecticut Eagle @LeanMeanGM @rrfierce @Saltpeter @Gannan @homerpat @Hoagie @toolg @mr_hunt @Redden @BFit @Mat @Agent23 @Shepard Wong @Bacarty2 @mikemack8 @hputenis @The Blackfish @fordy88 @EmilyRatajkowski @Alpha_TATEr @Alphagrand @The_Omega @DaEagles4Life @Green_Guinness @TV Guy @OCEaglefan @NCTANK @Mike030270 @20Safety_Hazards @Captain F @Steve 17 @Diehardfan @nipples @blindside @Westbrook#36 @NCiggles @NCTANK@rambo @Sack that QB @UK Eagle

@UK_EaglesFan89 @Waiting4Someday @schuy7 @ToastJenkins @MadelynCline 

F. Some of those tags didnt work. I was sure theyd want to be in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I tried but keeps telling me I'm in a restricted region and won't let me register 

6 hours ago, Captain F said:

I tried but keeps telling me I'm in a restricted region and won't let me register 

Well that sucks. I can't believe some states are still outlawing daily fantasy football.

10 hours ago, schuy7 said:

I'm coming for that $16 prize.

The prize structure is top 3 win.

If people are interested in doing this as a weekly thing, Im open to suggestions. 

If we want to make it top 2, or winner takes all, I can do that.

Hopefully those who joined will be checking in on this thread so they can let me know their preference.

I think if we just have like 8-10 people winner takes all is a good idea. If we get a bunch more, top 2 or 3 might not be bad. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Is this a pickem or a fantasy league?

It's fantasy football, but there's no year long commitment. It's just for this week's games. You select any lineup under a limited salary to compete against the other contestants.

2 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Minimum $25 into the draft kings account ?

Is it?

I thought I was making it easy by setting our game at just 2 dollars. 

Didn't remember the minimum when I set mine up years ago.  The good thing is,  if you stick around week after week, your covered for most of the season.  Also,  that bankroll is also able to be used on their sports book too.

This will be my last attempt at recruiting players for the weekly EMB football contest on draftkings. I leave for work in about an hour and I wont be home until right around gametime tonight.

We are up to 8 players. The more, the better. Bragging rights, and even a little bit of money for taco bell is on the line.

Join here https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/132529241

@4for4EaglesNest @Iggles25 @Original Sin @downundermike @jwill2420 @AnaDeArmas@e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! @Connecticut Eagle @LeanMeanGM @rrfierce @Saltpeter @Gannan @homerpat @Hoagie @toolg @mr_hunt @Redden @BFit @Mat @Agent23 @Shepard Wong @Bacarty2 @mikemack8 @hputenis @The Blackfish @fordy88 @EmilyRatajkowski @Alpha_TATEr @Alphagrand @The_Omega @DaEagles4Life @Green_Guinness @TV Guy @OCEaglefan @NCTANK @Mike030270 @20Safety_Hazards @Captain F @Steve 17 @Diehardfan @nipples @blindside @Westbrook#36 @NCiggles @NCTANK@rambo @Sack that QB @UK Eagle

@UK_EaglesFan89 @Waiting4Someday @schuy7 @ToastJenkins @MadelynCline 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Madelyn Cline 🤣🤣 

took a chance that she was a member here. No luck.

• Haha 1

I appreciate the multiple reminders/invitations, but I’m a stick-in-the-mud who doesn’t like to join groups of other people to have fun. Thanks though.

• Like 1

Well guys, I see we got 9. Thanks for playing! I think this should be fun.

With this number of players, Id be in favor of making future contests a winner take all prize format rather than a top 3 win.

Let me know your thoughts. Tagging those of you who I know are in.

@LeanMeanGM  Not sure who the miller team is. @MillerTime or @jamiller?@Couch Potato

@NCiggles

@Outlaw

@schuy7

I dont know who rgvino is or rusty trumbonist are. If you see this let me know.

11 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Well guys, I see we got 9. Thanks for playing! I think this should be fun.

With this number of players, Id be in favor of making future contests a winner take all prize format rather than a top 3 win.

Let me know your thoughts. Tagging those of you who I know are in.

@LeanMeanGM  Not sure who the miller team is. @MillerTime or @jamiller?@Couch Potato

@NCiggles

@Outlaw

@schuy7

I dont know who rgvino is or rusty trumbonist are. If you see this let me know.

It’s me, and im down for a winner take all format

• Like 1