45 minutes ago45 min 1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:JT sucking with RISP? NoooooCould’ve left the with RISP. Just in general. He’s 1 for his last 40
34 minutes ago34 min Harper couldn't lean into that one?Back to playing hero ball vs advancing a runner
21 minutes ago21 min 1 minute ago, vsptroops said:I would have left Luzardo in there. No, this isn't hindsight.Kind of think if he had more ramp up before coming off IL he probably does. Tbh I don’t think they wanted him to pitch around 60 pitches. But I’m guessing because he looks so good and felt good they let him go extra
15 minutes ago15 min Just now, devpool said:I love them ripping this team for refusing to play small ballHarper was just swinging for the damn fences like the ahole he is.
11 minutes ago11 min 1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:Thought you turned it off??I checked and saw first and third. Bums
10 minutes ago10 min Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Dumb ass swing by Crawford up 3-1 in the count.Yep. They are total aholes.
10 minutes ago10 min Just now, Diehardfan said:Yep. They are total aholes. First and third with one out and get nothing. I hate them.Weong
9 minutes ago9 min Just now, Diehardfan said:Yep. They are total aholesOMG. JT WITH AN RBI TRIPLE… IN THE PLAYOFFS… IN THIS FING ECONOMY.?!?!?!
Create an account or sign in to comment