Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - We can't hit for crap

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Why haven’t you yet!!!

Lol only just turned it on just got home from work

  • Replies 34.9k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

OMG. JT WITH AN RBI TRIPLE… IN THE PAST… IN THIS FING ECONOMY.?!?!?!

Happy until you realize the pen is still in play

Just now, Diehardfan said:

Happy until you realize the pen is still in play

9 outs to go is 9 too many

Just now, DrPhilly said:

9 outs to go is 9 too many

They are so bad it's pathetic

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Dumb ass swing by Crawford up 3-1 in the count.

At least he had the excuse of being a rookie unlike the rest of the lineup that have been around for a decade taking dumb ass swings

DURAN????

Am I missing something are they really going to pitch Duran for 9 outs!?

Duran in the 7th? WTF? No way he goes 3 innings.

1 minute ago, devpool said:

DURAN????

Duran, Painter, Stubbs. They’ll never see it coming

Just now, vsptroops said:

Duran in the 7th? WTF? No way he goes 3 innings.

I saw that and almost fell over. WTF

My best guess is they are putting their best bullpen arm against the heart of the Braves lineup for two innings.

The ninth inning is going to be an adventure though.

I cannot believe we’re using Duran in the Fing 7th. Who the F are you gonna use for the Fing ninth?

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I cannot believe we’re using Duran in the Fing 7th. Who the F are you gonna use for the Fing ninth?

Alvarado baby!!!

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

My best guess is they are putting their best bullpen arm against the heart of the Braves lineup for two innings.

The ninth inning is going to be an adventure though.

I’d bet painter now that i think about it.

God help us as Alvarado is on that mound in the 9th inning. I’m not even gonna watch.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

My best guess is they are putting their best bullpen arm against the heart of the Braves lineup for two innings.

The ninth inning is going to be an adventure though.

image.png

Their medical guy could hit the Phillies pen

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Alvarado baby!!!

image.gif

Mattingly was hitting the JD between innings

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Alvarado baby!!!

Him and Dalton should be blocked from returning to the city.

Actually, the more I think about it, I think today is a throw day for Zach Wheeler. The Marlins been doing this thing with their starters then on throw days they give them an inning as a reliever. That’s why you saw Sandy Alcantara be the closer a couple times for the Marlins. Wouldn’t be shocked if they did that.

If the Phillies bring back Mattingly…

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

Him and Dalton should be blocked from returning to the city.

Don’t forget Kerkering too

3 minutes ago, John Blutarski said:

Mattingly was hitting the JD between innings

Watch Stubbs be the closer. It’d make sense then

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d bet painter now that i think about it.

God help us as Alvarado is on that mound in the 9th inning. I’m not even gonna watch.

I'd put a towel over my head like Schilling did when wild thing was closing.

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Alvarado baby!!!

I don't understand how that bum even made the roster - I don't ever need to see his face again. I hope they send him and Kerkering to the ISS

Just now, mikemack8 said:

I don't understand how that bum even made the roster - I don't ever need to see his face again. I hope they send him and Kerkering to the ISS

There’s multiple reasons why it doesn’t make sense. First his velocity is down. And not just buy a little. It’s about like 3 to 4 mph. Which tells me he’s probably hurt. So you have a guy actively on the roster who’s not healthy. And he sucks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.