Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - We can't hit for crap

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

I'll take you up on advice for Zion and Bryce Canyon. Some year I want to go there. How far of a dive is it from Las Vegas? How far of a drive is it from Flagstaff?

I'll send you a message so we don't drift the thread

  • Replies 35.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

I'll send you a message so we don't drift the thread

Sounds good. I'll take a rain check on it, since I am not going to be in Utah any time soon. But, incidentally, I am going to the Grand Canyon for a quick weekend in about a month. Some year I plan on taking more time and seeing the Mighty 5 along with the Grand Canyon.

25 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

Sounds good. I'll take a rain check on it, since I am not going to be in Utah any time soon. But, incidentally, I am going to the Grand Canyon for a quick weekend in about a month. Some year I plan on taking more time and seeing the Mighty 5 along with the Grand Canyon.

The Grand Canyon should be fun. I hope you have a great trip!

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Hang the banner!

Dave will just trade any/all of them soon for a mid-level outfielder and a below average bullpen arm.

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Dave will just trade any/all of them soon for a mid-level outfielder and a below average bullpen arm.

Sadly that would be an upgrade in the bullpen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.