19 hours ago19 hr Clearly the Brewers are doing something correctly on an organizational level if they can lose a Manager of the Year candidate in Counsell and then get better and better.
18 hours ago18 hr 21 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:Clearly the Brewers are doing something correctly on an organizational level if they can lose a Manager of the Year candidate in Counsell and then get better and better.They draft and develop really well. If the Phillies were above league avg with drafting and developing along with their spending then they’d be far better off
12 hours ago12 hr 7 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:Now Stark reporting it tooLMAO. Can they please fire Dombrowski now?
10 hours ago10 hr This organization really deserves another decade of missing the playoffs for their arrogance and incompetence
10 hours ago10 hr In and of itself, I don’t really care if Don Mattingly is the manager next year.But if he is…wow. Talk about horrendous optics. Just confirms that absolutely no one wants the job or believes in that personnel.
8 hours ago8 hr 2 hours ago, eagle45 said:In and of itself, I don’t really care if Don Mattingly is the manager next year.But if he is…wow. Talk about horrendous optics. Just confirms that absolutely no one wants the job or believes in that personnel.Well, Cora was getting paid $7 million to not work by the Red Sox. And he’s getting married in a couple months. So that on top of the fact that he probably looked at the Phillies and what happened this year and said I don’t wanna touch that team. The only thing they have going for them is the rotation. a bunch of older guys in that everyday lineup and a bullpen that needs to be completely rebuilt. he was like I’d rather wait for a better job after I get done paid $7 million to do nothing in 2027.
7 hours ago7 hr 39 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Well, Cora was getting paid $7 million to not work by the Red Sox. And he’s getting married in a couple months. So that on top of the fact that he probably looked at the Phillies and what happened this year and said I don’t wanna touch that team. The only thing they have going for them is the rotation. a bunch of older guys in that everyday lineup and a bullpen that needs to be completely rebuilt. he was like I’d rather wait for a better job after I get done paid $7 million to do nothing in 2027.Yeah who the hell would want to jump on this sinking ship?
7 hours ago7 hr I think it would be funny as hell if Cora decided to take another manager job after all. Would love to see egg on both DD's and Middleton's arrogant faces.
Create an account or sign in to comment