Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

51 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Just watched that Ricky Watters mini documentary.  Loved Ricky as a player.   Loved his running style and how versatile he was as a player.  Never liked his attitude and to be honest, his attitude still sucks.  Sorry that you were given up for adoption and props to anyone who has to live a life not knowing or trying to find out who your birth mother is.  However, he still just makes excuses and comes off with a huge victim mentality.  Glad to see that he's making the most out of it, adopted one of his own and finally found his real mom.  

Sidenote, the highlights going from Kelly Green to Midnight are so depressing. 

Where can one see this video?

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

Damn Blount has aged horribly 

Seems those big RBs always do...☹️

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Jesus Christ. STFU.  I’m not beating anyone down.  Grown men can rib each other over silly things like backpacks without your nosey ass busting in.  FFS, get over yourself.   Not everyone is a victim and not everything is bullying.   And thankfully not everyone is as much of a beta as you.  Go away.  

95% of this board could not hang out with my friends.  This is tame compared to the in person ball busting we do.

15 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You know how I know you’re a two strap backpack guy?   Because two strap backpack guys get defensive about it.   

Listen, I can see if you’re camping or hiking and it’s a function thing.  Understood.  But like Kelce, walking around for team photos or random ish, take it off put it down.  I use a backpack for my laptop.  When I’m walking through the airport, I have one strap.  Two straps look ridiculous.   When I was in school, one strap.  Two strap guy got picked on.  Def not a good look for a grown man.  But that’s just me.  
 

 

Maybe hes got gear in there, you don't know....

And it's always a function thing, why else do you have the backpack???  Are you strolling around the airport with an empty backpack slung over one shoulder just to show all those kids who's too cool for school?

 

You think two strappers look ridiculous, what do you think you look like doing this every 5 seconds: 

 

 

 

france-hair-flip.gif

spacer.png

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Jesus Christ. STFU.  I’m not beating anyone down.  Grown men can rib each other over silly things like backpacks without your nosey ass busting in.  FFS, get over yourself.   Not everyone is a victim and not everything is bullying.   And thankfully not everyone is as much of a beta as you.  Go away.  

Haha, some of your takes have real crap hanging off the edges. Like this one.

Just quoted for searchable reference. Ya know, posting history.

Careful what you say, everybody can see it, and find it later.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nah.  It’s pretty much just my laptop and maybe a jacket or hoodie and some snacks.  I usually check everything, since work covers it. I hate lugging a bunch of stuff around.  
 

Sick hair whip.  I would have amazing long locks but I have always kept my hair clean and short.  Every two weeks brah.   Also, I don’t grow hair on my face or arms for that matter.  I’m pure as the driven snow.  

Now you’ve moved up to a 2 seed

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

95% of this board could not hang out with my friends.  This is tame compared to the in person ball busting we do.

Mine either, but that's there, this is here.

Just now, Doc S. said:

Mine either, but that's there, this is here.

You don’t know anyone here, why do you care what anyone says ??

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Also, the full backpack on the airplane.  Yeah, take the Fing thing off and carry it in front of you down the aisle.  Nothing is a bigger d move then leaving your full arse backpack on your back and then turning around and swiping some poor soul in the face.   

Most people are not that self aware. 

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

spacer.png

That’s a step too far. The only guy on that line I would take on this team over a current starter is Thuney. Brown and Mailata is debatable. Seumalo/Smith is pretty even too. Johnson is a million times better than Wylie. Kelce and Humphrey is close but Jason is clearly better. 

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nah.  It’s pretty much just my laptop and maybe a jacket or hoodie and some snacks.  I usually check everything, since work covers it. I hate lugging a bunch of stuff around.  
 

Sick hair whip.  I would have amazing long locks but I have always kept my hair clean and short.  Every two weeks brah.   Also, I don’t grow hair on my face or arms for that matter.  I’m pure as the driven snow.  

Why dont you just buy one of single strap backpacks?

Do you need the visual of the 2nd strap just dangling there? 

 

 

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You don’t know anyone here, why do you care what anyone says ??

This is my online Eagles community. I know a few.

We just had a Super Bowl Block Party, getting ready for Sunday.

Thought you got the Invite.

Note to self...Fire the secretary...

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

That’s a step too far. The only guy on that line I would take on this team over a current starter is Thuney. Brown and Mailata is debatable. Seumalo/Smith is pretty even too. Johnson is a million times better than Wylie. Kelce and Humphrey is close but Jason is clearly better. 

I think interior line you can make the case it’s close. Thuney and creed are ridiculously good. Smith is about even with seumalo. But lane and mailata imo are much better than Wylie and brown. Brown was struggling in that bengals game with ossai. I think mailata is more athletic and doesn’t struggle nearly as much as brown does against guys like josh sweat. It’s why i think sweat has a big game 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ok?  Because he’s a two strapper? 

Quoted by accident.  But yes.  That is also part of it.  Wylie is a two strapper 9 sack allowing weak link and Reddick is going to make him pay

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

That’s a step too far. The only guy on that line I would take on this team over a current starter is Thuney. Brown and Mailata is debatable. Seumalo/Smith is pretty even too. Johnson is a million times better than Wylie. Kelce and Humphrey is close but Jason is clearly better. 

Wylie is about to have his ass handed to him by Reddick.   

20 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I would love to hear more from Jason about his OL assessment.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

With one strap.  

Like a strap on?

One strap is all it takes to whip somebody's ass...

Reddick gonna feast.

34 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Where can one see this video?

Someone posted it earlier today.

 

4 minutes ago, mattwill said:

I would love to hear more from Jason about his OL assessment.

Don't worry about it, it's hot take season

Juju Smith Shuster checks all the boxes and is what you want in a WR more than AJ Brown. 

12 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Don't worry about it, it's hot take season

He generally has not been a hot taker. 

The Chiefs may have been the 3rd best team in the AFC this regular season. They lost head to head to both Cincy and Buffalo. They got HFA on a suspended game due to a bizarre injury. Buffalo later crumbled due to injuries and weird Josh Allen hero ball. Cincy later crumbled due to their O-line falling apart. They still barely lost to CK on some iffy calls and a dumb late hit. This does not mean the Chiefs are bad or don't deserve to be in the SB. Both teams last year were not the best of their conference but they won a tournament to get there. The Titans were the 1 seed last year. The Packers were back to back 1 seeds. The 1 seed is not a magic power.

 

The Eagles were the best team in football all year. (or 1 and 1A with the Bills until injuries)

The Chiefs were reported to be in decline after Hill leaving and some had crazy predictions of 9 wins. That was BS but they are not as good as they were. They were fortunate to be at home yet again and to have their competition crumble with injuries through nothing that KC did.

 

FWIW the Chiefs O-line is 4th to 7th best in a league with only 1 great O-line depending on who is ranking them and Philly is that clear #1 with no 2 close to them by every ranking.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.