Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, mattwill said:

 

Eagles Defensive Line.png

 

The ??? guy was bothering me so much I printed out the entire roster and crossed off people in pictures. It's not a player, even though it looks like he's wearing a jersey. 

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I'm going to set up a backyard wrestling match between you, @hputenis, and @4for4EaglesNest.  The winner gets to go with me. 

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Whose that John Belushi looking fella next to him?

I wondered that too.

5 minutes ago, mattwill said:

I wondered that too.

Actually, maybe it's Noah Elliss

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

The ??? guy was bothering me so much I printed out the entire roster and crossed off people in pictures. It's not a player, even though it looks like he's wearing a jersey. 

 

Josh Stills

4 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I'm going to set up a backyard wrestling match between you, @hputenis, and @4for4EaglesNest.  The winner gets to go with me. 

My avatar is me as a kid.  This is me now.  I accept this challenge.  We will fight in.........Bangkok.  

Bolo Yeung Chong Li GIF - Bolo Yeung Chong Li Bloodsport - Discover & Share  GIFs

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

No use. They can sign guys like that to futures deals, which they already have. We have also been healthy enough to not even need PS call ups the last two games. There's just no reason to do anything. 

I suspect they will elevate Harris one more time so that he gets a bigger paycheck for the game.

1 hour ago, RLC said:

This is good news regarding MNF. Dumb for TNF

I like it. Amazon TNF looked great. Weren't many good games though

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 

I was wondering what happened to her.  I haven't seen her on NFL Network in awhile. 

Good god you are not smart.  She left NFLN 6 months ago.

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Actually, maybe it Noah Elliss

I think you are right   k7wsazdpgjrf79y8p72d

 

Terrible idea

13 minutes ago, hputenis said:

My avatar is me as a kid.  This is me now.  I accept this challenge.  We will fight in.........Bangkok.  

Bolo Yeung Chong Li GIF - Bolo Yeung Chong Li Bloodsport - Discover & Share  GIFs

 

download (9).jpeg

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Good god you are not smart.  She left NFLN 6 months ago.

He's Right You Know GIFs | Tenor

9 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Terrible idea

The union has no say on the Combine.  

10 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Terrible idea

I'm surprised he wants this but I've never been convinced of how smart Smih is.  The combine is a great place for coaches, FOs and agents to meet and talk about FA, while doing other business. He should know that

24 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

No use. They can sign guys like that to futures deals, which they already have. We have also been healthy enough to not even need PS call ups the last two games. There's just no reason to do anything. 

Harris was called up twice in the last 2 games, but was not dressed for both games.  Odd way on the roster move, not sure what is reason. 

Kern has not been punting as well as expected, though did fine on holding for FG.  If the injured punter (name?) is ready to go now, he may get the call and Kern would be cut from the roster (he is not a PS call-up).  The coaches have to decide if making such a move for the biggest game of the season is worth it. 

 

I guess he wants the Senior Bowl and other such events scrapped too? Because the same business is done there too

 

14 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

I'm surprised he wants this but I've never been convinced of how smart Smih is.  The combine is a great place for coaches, FOs and agents to meet and talk about FA, while doing other business. He should know that

Yup 

All the running jumping lifting is all superfluous, but the meet and greets are whats valuable to scouts execs coaches  etc...

 

3 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Yup 

All the running jumping lifting is all superfluous, but the meet and greets are whats valuable to scouts execs coaches  etc...

Especially if you are a player from a smaller college.  Those meet and greets are what can get you on a teams radar and their attendance at a pro day.  Short sighted from Smth

so on the nfl network, right now, its says "super bowl live (live),  in the guide subscription, it says "the latest 49ers-chiefs new and analysis.................., "   thats kinda weird

 

14 minutes ago, Penn7980 said:

Harris was called up twice in the last 2 games, but was not dressed for both games.  Odd way on the roster move, not sure what is reason. 

Kern has not been punting as well as expected, though did fine on holding for FG.  If the injured punter (name?) is ready to go now, he may get the call and Kern would be cut from the roster (he is not a PS call-up).  The coaches have to decide if making such a move for the biggest game of the season is worth it. 

 

Harris was basically just to give him a game check and a little extra money. If they cut Kern who are they going to sign? Might as well just keep him on the roster and make him inactive if Siposs can go. They just don't need the spot for anything. Keeping Kern can also give good PR to other vets to sign with the team. 

That would be some podcast

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.