Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Future Eagles backup QB?

 

 

Oh look an actual man plays for the Niners.  I like this kid.

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Has it been 3 weeks? Wow

My bad, I thought it was after the Giants playoff game. 2 weeks ago, but point remains. He wasn't on anyone's radar at the time, now he is. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Who the hell gets off for presidents day? Lol besides banks, teachers and government 

The whole point is that it's a Federal Holiday.  You think more people are going to given the day off if SB Monday is a Federal Holiday?

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I would hope but there's always the timing aspect to it. Same reason we lost DeFillippo and Reich in the same offseason. 

Yeah, I get it, but that situation was a bit if a freak thing with McDaniels backing out of the Indy job so late.

It’s certainly possible that timing could work against us again, but I’d have to think that, barring another set of weird circumstances, that Johnson would choose to stay here rather than go elsewhere for the same position.

 

Ben Johnson or Kevin Pattulo will be the OC if Shane leaves, it's fine.
Dennard Wilson will be the DC if Gannon leaves. It'll also be fine.

Worry about this tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

The whole point is that it's a Federal Holiday.  You think more people are going to given the day off if SB Monday is a Federal Holiday?

No

1 minute ago, RLC said:

Ben Johnson or Kevin Pattulo will be the OC if Shane leaves, it's fine.
Dennard Wilson will be the DC if Gannon leaves. It'll also be fine.

Worry about this tomorrow.

What if we lose Steichen to Indy, Johnson to Baltimore and Patullo to Carolina?

17 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

 

TEW, just wanted to clarify, in case you aren’t familiar with the song, that I’m just playing off the lyrics. No one needs to shut up. Good vibes only. 

:lol: 

All good dude, I figured.

 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

What if we lose Steichen to Indy, Johnson to Baltimore and Patullo to Carolina?

That's extremely unlikely. The Eagles' OC job is a clear path to being a HC. Lurie also pays more than other teams. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

No

Right.  I just think that suggestion is the best case scenario to have a day off after the SB.  It also makes way more sense to have a bye prior to every Thursday game so teams aren't playing on such short weeks.  You know the NFL caring about player health and all...which they don't. 

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

What if we lose Steichen to Indy, Johnson to Baltimore and Patullo to Carolina?

 

If we lose Steichen to the Colts than Brian Johnson will stay as OC.  I'm sure Johnson is waiting to see if Steichen leaves or not for a HC job before he accepts an OC job somewhere else.  

I can’t recall if Johnson ever interviewed there but there was supposed interest. 

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

Chiefs might have 15 but the Eagles have 22 dogs and they are going to smack KC in the mouth.

7 minutes ago, RLC said:

Ben Johnson or Kevin Pattulo will be the OC if Shane leaves, it's fine.
Dennard Wilson will be the DC if Gannon leaves. It'll also be fine.

Worry about this tomorrow.

It all becomes a lot easier to stomach with a W today.

5 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

What if we lose Steichen to Indy, Johnson to Baltimore and Patullo to Carolina?

Alec Hallabys time to shine

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

 

What’s amazing to me is if Hurts’ shoulder is OK, I don’t see how the Chiefs keep us under 30.

I can’t see one matchup that favors them when we have the ball. 

Just now, bpac55 said:

Right.  I just think that suggestion is the best case scenario to have a day off after the SB.  It also makes way more sense to have a bye prior to every Thursday game so teams aren't playing on such short weeks.  You know the NFL caring about player health and all...which they don't. 

It doesn't help that I'm in retail so the only holiday I get off is Christmas lol. 

The only way they extend the season and get an extra bye would be to add the 18th game. Like you said they don't care about the players 

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

OK, so they knock him the hell out of the game

Those planning on our QB getting caught up in the bright lights of the Super Bowl are going to be sorry.  The moment is not too big for Hurts.  He will be good.  

2 minutes ago, TEW said:

What’s amazing to me is if Hurts’ shoulder is OK, I don’t see how the Chiefs keep us under 30.

I can’t see one matchup that favors them when we have the ball. 

The middle of the field with their safeties is super suspect.  Goedert, Brown, and Smith should feast.  

  • Author
10 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

What if we lose Steichen to Indy, Johnson to Baltimore and Patullo to Carolina?

th?id=OIP.BDXl50D2BPGlqSrANZB-BwAAAA&pid=Api&P=0

6 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Those planning on our QB getting caught up in the bright lights of the Super Bowl are going to be sorry.  The moment is not too big for Hurts.  He will be good.  

 

Yeah honestly not much talk that I've heard of how Mahomes hasn't really played all that well in his two Super Bowl appearances thus far.  Even the Super Bowl they won he really wasn't having a good game until he turned it on in the 4th quarter and took it over.  For how great he is, the lights on the biggest stage of the year seem to get to him a bit.  

 

SB vs 49ers: 61.9%, 286 yards, 6.8 YPA, 2 TD, 2 INT, 78.1 QB rating.  

SB vs Bucs: 53.1%, 270 yards, 5.5 YPA, 0 TD, 2 INT, 52.3 QB rating.  

 

 

 

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

 

Very interesting...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.