Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

"If you ain’t about that murder game then …”

I don’t think anyone in here is about the murder game. At least I hope not… 

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

Just now, Texas Eagle said:

I thought he said he was coming back

Could have been true two weeks ago. Since they didn’t interview him when they had a chance during the wild card bye, it seems they recently pivoted to Gannon. Probably had someone else in mind who turned them down. 

Gannon may still stay. Arizona doesn't have that much money and is paying Kliff for 4 more years.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Could have been true two weeks ago. Since they didn’t interview him when they had a chance during the wild card bye, it seems they recently pivoted to Gannon. Probably had someone else in mind who turned them down. 

These Broes ain’t loyal huh

Just now, RLC said:

Gannon may still stay. Arizona doesn't have that much money and is paying Kliff for 4 more years.

They have an oft injured midget QB and are about to lose their best player. Hopefully Gannon stays here.

3 minutes ago, TEW said:

I don’t think anyone in here is about the murder game. At least I hope not… 

So shut up then?

10 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I wish Troegs distributed to TX

I didn't even know they were limited to the Northeast, that sucks. The brewery is cool too. They have a lot of experiential stuff on tap that doesn't get bottled.

Just now, bitbased said:

I didn't even know they were limited to the Northeast, that sucks. The brewery is cool too. They have a lot of experiential stuff on tap that doesn't get bottled.

I grew up in Hershey so went there on the regular. I miss my Perpetuals and Nugget Nectars.

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Could have been true two weeks ago. Since they didn’t interview him when they had a chance during the wild card bye, it seems they recently pivoted to Gannon. Probably had someone else in mind who turned them down. 

It’s his first interview there, right?

So my wife’s sister got married this weekend.   It’s been a drunken blur for the last 3 days and I haven’t adequately hyped up or prepped for the Super Bowl at all.  Need to catch up.

 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

So my wife’s sister got married this weekend.   It’s been a drunken blur for the last 3 days and I haven’t adequately hyped up or prepped for the Super Bowl at all.  Need to catch up.

You should go back and read the Blog over the past two days. That will do it. 

Just now, ManuManu said:

 

How’re you feeling today

Just now, Texas Eagle said:

How’re you feeling today

Like a champion. 

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

It’s his first interview there, right?

Yup. 

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

Idk if this was already posted

 

04F1D738-ABE4-4580-9C12-35F24453CD1A.jpeg

No 600lb squat reference or are they worried we'd all die from alcohol poisoning?

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

No 600lb squat reference or are they worried we'd all die from alcohol poisoning?

Nothing about him and AJ being friends either, for similar reasons I bet.

No nerves today due to our W in 2017.  I'll be fine with the outcome unless we get robbed by some ridiculous call or something.  I'm expecting a great game.

If Gannon decides to go to Arizona can they still hire Fangio as DC?  Believe the espn article said he hasn't signed with Miami yet.  Supposed to do so Monday. 

KC gets the ball first and on 2nd and 6 Mahomes is strip sacked

Gannon said what?

Just now, ManuManu said:

Gannon said what?

We’re going to Fn gut these guys

Gannon better learn this if he's moving to the southwest

 

Thought I'd share this in the blog, my family and I are entrenched in chiefs country the last time the eagles were in the super bowl my girls were babies.

So today at breakfast I asked my kids who wanted to pray and my 10 year old son who isn't into football either says he'll say it.

So he starts and at the end says, " and please bless that the Eagles will win the Superbowl today.."

I gave a hearty Amen, proud Dad moment.😊

Never like to see anyone get hurt but what if Mahomes gets knocked out of the game today early?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.