EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Brought in scumbag Lesean McCoy, after he was a scumbag in philly. 

Kept scumbag Tyreek Hill around.  

Had two sons who were scumbags as kids and handed one of them a BS job on his staff before that scumbag son almost killed an innocent child. Other son OD, sadly.   (shame he had to deal with the death of a child, I don't joke about that)  How much time did AR take to mourn his child?  

Brought on a scumbag dog killer. 

Drafted and keeps abusive criminal scumbag Frank Clark on his roster.  

Fed #5 over and over again with little to no talent on the outside.  

For as much as we vilify Dallas for having scumbags.  AR is no saint in that respect.  

Not to mention his obesity puts a strain on the economy.

Good coach, no doubt.  Not the angel the media makes him out to be.  

Yeah, quit after he put his foot in his mouth and got exposed for being a troll.  

You try and take away his chunky soup and see what happens!

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

Oddly, as I think about it; almost every grocery store here opens up to the fruit and veggies section. Candy and chips are in the middle of the stores.

Don't lie.  You have to navigate through the maple syrup aisle first.  And it's case by case here to be honest.  There are some stores that you do walk in to the produce section but others are as I described.  

How different would it be if rather than candy sitting about the conveyer belt, they had fresh fruit?  Would people be more prone to buying an apple last minute rather than adding the Snickers bar they didn't need?  

There are so many marketing tricks used when it comes to food consumption.  Whethere it's product placement, colors or how the item is priced.  So many things used to manipulate the way we shop and eat.

20 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Was that the 2017 game we lost?

I’m thinking it’d have to be. The last time we played in KC prior to 2017, was 2005. 

22 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Lol why is AR a scumbag?

You're just a blind homer! It should be obvious, anyone who's not a homer would know why!

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Don't lie.  You have to navigate through the maple syrup aisle first.  And it's case by case here to be honest.  There are some stores that you do walk in to the produce section but others are as I described.  

How different would it be if rather than candy sitting about the conveyer belt, they had fresh fruit?  Would people be more prone to buying an apple last minute rather than adding the Snickers bar they didn't need?  

There are so many marketing tricks used when it comes to food consumption.  Whethere it's product placement, colors or how the item is priced.  So many things used to manipulate the way we shop and eat.

We’re sheep brah.

Baaaaaaaaa

(Also, they put the maple syrup near the back corner, they know we’ll go through the entire store to find it)

4 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Wow, over reacting much.

Have you ever thought that in a building that size, it is significantly easier to run plumbing and electrical for all that equipment on the exterior walls ??

If you believe all this nonsense, why isn't the beer and liquor front and center in grocery stores ??

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Brought in scumbag Lesean McCoy, after he was a scumbag in philly. 

Kept scumbag Tyreek Hill around.  

Had two sons who were scumbags as kids and handed one of them a BS job on his staff before that scumbag son almost killed an innocent child. Other son OD, sadly.   (shame he had to deal with the death of a child, I don't joke about that)  How much time did AR take to mourn his child?  

Brought on a scumbag dog killer. 

Drafted and keeps abusive criminal scumbag Frank Clark on his roster.  

Fed #5 over and over again with little to no talent on the outside.  

For as much as we vilify Dallas for having scumbags.  AR is no saint in that respect.  

Not to mention his obesity puts a strain on the economy.

Good coach, no doubt.  Not the angel the media makes him out to be.  

"Do not judge unless you want to be judged.”

”He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.”

You’re the last person around here that should be judging anyone and casting stones. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Lost at KC on a close game in 2017.  I remember Ertz caught a deflected ball for a big play on the sideline in that game.  Following week they beat NYG on the 61 yard FG.  

Then what happened?

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m thinking it’d have to be. The last time we played in KC prior to 2017, was 2005. 

Pretty sure we lost to KC at home with chip in his first year. 

Just now, Ace Nova said:

You’re the last person around here that should be judging anyone and casting stones. 

I like AR, as I generally don’t care about off field issues. But 4for4 raises reasonable points why somebody wouldn’t like him

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Lost at KC on a close game in 2017.  I remember Ertz caught a deflected ball for a big play on the sideline in that game.  Following week they beat NYG on the 61 yard FG.  

Yup. I remember that. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

If we do win another Super Bowl, I have no need to see this again.

Owner having fun with his teams players is pretty nice to see IMO

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

He's 100% right bro.  I don't know much about the retail side of my business, but I do know that.  

The store that I shop in the most, has two entrances, and the one I enter is right into the produce section.  The candy and crap is on the other side of the store.

My point still stands, you need exterior walls to run that much plumbing and electrical.

6 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Really ??  Do you know who he employs ??  Do you know anything about his children ??

If I want to make a comment about Andy Reid's kids, I can, as I don't have drug addiction issues with my children.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Pretty sure we lost to KC at home with chip in his first year. 

Correct. We also played them at home in 2009. Sometime between 09 and 2013, the rotation was altered. We played KC twice in a row at home, and Oakland on the road also both years. Denver and San Diego we’re both rotated as normal. 

13 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Oddly, as I think about it; almost every grocery store here opens up to the fruit and veggies section. Candy and chips are in the middle of the stores.

Same where live.  Produce is the first aisle.  But before you get to that there is usually a display with some kind of sweet that is on sale :lol: 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Cool.  So glad you have something to hold over my head when I become an NFL head coach and the media blows smoke up my arse for 15 years.  I hope you were keeping notes.  

Would you say the same thing about Bill Belicheck?  Of course you won't.  Silly me.  

Are you saying Bill Belichick deserves more respect than Andy Reid?

The guy that was caught cheating multiple times - in all likelihood costing us a Super Bowl? 

11 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah, quit after he put his foot in his mouth and got exposed for being a troll.  

irony-meter.gif

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

"I’ll give him my paycheck if he hits this one”

6 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Owner having fun with his teams players is pretty nice to see IMO

He can have all the fun he wants.  Old white folks trying to dance is just corny.

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Listen Mate....just because you have kangaroos in aisle 3 Fing each other while you're trying to get a box of shake n bake, doesn't mean it's normal for the rest of us.  

Haha.  Kind of funny, when I was a kid my step dad was stationed at Harold E Holt in Exmouth, Western Australia.

image.png.64960a6d661d39a2009a2a8f23789fa4.png

This was in the middle of nowhere, and was a high security low frequency communication facility.

Armed guards at the gate, and armed guards all over the base, but you were in the middle of the outback, so there were kangaroos all over the base, and you would get chased by Emu's in the commissary parking lot.

Archived