EMB Blog: 2023 Offseason - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

4 minutes ago, Next_Up said:

And DEagle7 gets to the front of the field as they head into the first turn. A fast quarter led by this front runner...

Huh?

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Huh?

He doesnt think humans should find each other attractive. Hes one of those people. Speaking about attractiveness is objectifying. 

My wife used to teach this girl Spanish at our house.  She’s a model/actress now

image.thumb.jpeg.2ec41ddc79f5858673a3a886977487e5.jpeg

33 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Only if allowing a bunch of easy throws underneath is a big season.

This contest would be better in WU. Some blog people dont like these pics showing up when they are able to log in at work. 

12 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

You meant including a seniors division?

Elizabeth Hurley? :drool:

1 minute ago, garingovt2000 said:

My wife used to teach this girl Spanish at our house.  She’s a model/actress now

Ay carumba 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

This contest would be better in WU. Some blog people dont like these pics showing up when they are able to log in at work. 

As a self-employed person, I agree. My boss is a ****. 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

He doesnt think humans should find each other attractive. Hes one of those people. Speaking about attractiveness is objectifying. 

Or, I have daughters. You can take your pick but it's not a PC or Woke thing. It was lampooning some of the things that go on here, like the racism contest, and throwing in a bit of perspective shared by some men who have daughters. But, who am I to protest. HE is right about everything. That's a longstanding tradition.

35 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Dallas was debating Mazi and Bergeron while on the clock. 

Edit: other reports say the guard was Avila. 

Really cool and fun to see this stuff. Hopefully in time we get a little more of these types of fun interactions to see.

2 minutes ago, Next_Up said:

Or, I have daughters. You can take your pick but it's not a PC or Woke thing. It was lampooning some of the things that go on here, like the racism contest, and throwing in a bit of perspective shared by some men who have daughters. But, who am I to protest. HE is right about everything. That's a longstanding tradition.

And how did my stupid joke affect your daughters?

5 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

And how did my stupid joke affect your daughters?

It didn’t, I was responding to the judgment by HE that I had a problem with objectification of women. I don’t, I was attempting to be humorous and when I do have a problem with it, it’s through the lens of a dad who has daughters. I wasn’t trying to be insulting to you. HE turned it in that direction by labeling me as a kind of person. That’s all. There is a fair body of analogous "jokes” for the biggest racist thread. 

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

10 wasted on a piece of crap punter is a crying shame.  Punters can wear 1-49 this year.  he needs to be 46.

2 minutes ago, Next_Up said:

It didn’t, I was responding to the judgment by HE that I had a problem with objectification of women. I don’t, I was attempting to be humorous and when I do have a problem with it, it’s through the lens of a dad who has daughters. I wasn’t trying to be insulting to you. HE turned it in that direction by labeling me as a kind of person. That’s all. There is a fair body of analogous "jokes” for the biggest racist thread. 

Ah got it.  Ok then carry on I guess.

58 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

meh. pretty face. No curves. Im on team Breckie. But both are a little young looking for me these days. I go Andree Dragoi and Paige Spirinac over them.

No curves?  What?

0e44b61c55324bb69de18d4feecbad82_xl.png

olivia-dunne-has-an-incredible-action-as

Oliva-Dunne-Braless-5.jpg

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

meh. pretty face. No curves. Im on team Breckie. But both are a little young looking for me these days. I go Andree Dragoi and Paige Spirinac over them.

Mikayla Demaiter and Rachel Stuhlmann :wub:

35 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

Bueno

3 hours ago, Waiting4Someday said:

In terms of nominations I remember from here... recently Goff's wife/GF, McVay's wife, the Chess champ; from the past... prime-Katy Perry.

Elena Delle Donne

49 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

Really cool and fun to see this stuff. Hopefully in time we get a little more of these types of fun interactions to see.

I love behind the scenes stuff. I always enjoy the phone call clips that come out after the draft each year.

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Pop culture-

Ana de Armas

Emily Ratajkowski

Breckie Hill

Flavia Laos Urbina

Belle Thorne Wrong Bella … Bella Hadid

Athletes-

Andreea Dragoi

Paige Spirinac

Athletes gf/wives-

Julie Ertz (dual threat on this bracket. which group do you put her in? also an athlete!)

Anne de Paula

Camille Kostek

Gia Duddy

FYP

2 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Kayla Simmons 

Easy to see what body parts are your favorites 

16 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Elena Delle Donne

Women that love vajay are great

18 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Elena Delle Donne