Connecticut Eagle

24 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

It's going to suck to be any coach on that team

Idk mcvay still has a hot wife/gf

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Alphagrand said:

Nonsense.  Scott returned 15 kicks last season.  Covey returned 10 and Watkins returned 5.  Scott isn't some dynamo in the KR game that needs to be activated.  He was objectively the Eagles worst RB in yards per carry, and caught 5 passes for a total of 15 yards last season.  

Whatever value he provides simply isn't worth a roster spot.  

i-couldnt-agree-more-john-krasinski.gif

53 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I'm starting to wonder if the Cardinals hired Gannon to guarantee they get Caleb Williams in 2024. Could the Cardinals be playing 4D chess?

Also, I think going forward the AFC South is going to be very interesting. Feels like the Titans kinda hit reset there and will take a step back. Jags probably have that division in 2023, but the Colts and Texans will be interesting to watch finally getting QBs.

How does everyone feel about the NFC South? It isn't as important as it was in 2022, but we do own the Saints 2nd rounder and would be nice for them to not be great again. But they look like the early favorite probably.

I said a couple months back my friend who covers the team told me a some coaches didn’t want to take the job and rather wait for a better opportunity. they thought they could be canned a year in cause the roster was going to be that terrible and if they got Caleb Williams could attract a bigger name and better cosch at that point then with the roster they have and murray at Qb with his injury. I tend to think the cardinals if they start off horribly don’t even play murray this year (had surgery in jan) and just full on embrace the losing for Williams. (I suspect baker and Hopkins get dealt at some point still). That said if Stafford gets hurt for the rams they might be right there with the cardinals 

The last 3 plays of Ojomo's highlights here look like he breaks through double teams to make or finish the play. He's very one dimensional right now, but hes very good with his bull rush. If he can develop some more moves, I think he could be become a pretty good player.

Just now, wussbasket said:

The last 3 plays of Ojomo's highlights here look like he breaks through double teams to make or finish the play. He's very one dimensional right now, but hes very good with his bull rush. If he can develop some more moves, I think he could be become a pretty good player.

Taking a guy who has at least one skill in the 7th is a win in my book.

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I posted some pics in another thread a few days ago. Scale of 1-10 what do you rank her @eagle45 and @mattwill?

Will Levis' girlfriend Gia Duddy hit with 2023 NFL Draft questions

Meet Will Levis' girlfriend, Gia Duddy, ahead of 2023 NFL Draft

Gia Duddy Hot Shots

spacer.png

hot damn.

Levis better be good. That’s A-rod/Brady level cooze right there.

They’ll be knocking on the door in no time 

10 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I posted some pics in another thread a few days ago. Scale of 1-10 what do you rank her @eagle45 and @mattwill?

Gia Duddy Hot Shots

Makeup?? 

Yuck

5 hours ago, QuinnWR4 said:

So now when are they revealing the Kelly Greens? 

Anyone know the answer to this? I'd like to know as well

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Anyone know the answer to this? I'd like to know as well

nope

52 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

Didn't realize when the Eagles drafted him that Sydney Brown is 47 years old.

NFL Combine

I could take him

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

No one bothers trying to sign him every off-season

The Seahawks supposedly tried to sign him last year. 

20 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

love the way he tracks the ball and tries to dislodge it at the point of the catch

Barry Sanders had 23 games under 3.0 ypc, Thurman Thomas had 34. Those OSU guys were so inconsistent 🤣😂

6 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

The Seahawks supposedly tried to sign him last year. 

Must not have tried very hard if they couldn't top $1.75M

40 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Gia Duddy Hot Shots

Pic #2…those hips. :drool:

14 minutes ago, paco said:

I could take him

On a long romantic walk on the beach by moonlight? :wub:

56 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Is he inconsistent or was the OL inconsistent?  

Pretty sure the lions had a top 10 running oline.  They were solid.  But I think just about any RB would benefit going to an RPO offense with a running threat like Hurts.  Swift is probably drooling

2 minutes ago, McMVP said:

Pretty sure the lions had a top 10 running oline.  They were solid.  But I think just about any RB would benefit going to an RPO offense with a running threat like Hurts.  Swift is probably drooling

Not sure how the ranking would come about... but couldn't the OL get a higher rating based on the longer runs by Swift as well? 

But, I think any RB would be drooling to come here and run behind this OL with this QB taking eyes off of them.

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

Not sure how the ranking would come about... but couldn't the OL get a higher rating based on the longer runs by Swift as well? 

But, I think any RB would be drooling to come here and run behind this OL with this QB taking eyes off of them.

Just Googled it....at least according to pff their line ranked 9th in run blocking

1 minute ago, McMVP said:

Just Googled it....at least according to pff their line ranked 9th in run blocking

Ok.  Well, that's good to know.

Archived