DCU Thread

BFit

i didnt mind the casting of the first movie so much as the writing and plot were both very weak. 

On 4/1/2021 at 2:49 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

so i noticed zack snyder's JL is broken 

I noticed that too. Damn shame IMO.

Imagine winning life’s lottery, being cast in a major superhero franchise, then constantly whining and pretending to be a victim every three weeks.

2 hours ago, SBorBust said:

Imagine winning life’s lottery, being cast in a major superhero franchise, then constantly whining and pretending to be a victim every three weeks.

Who are you referring too? 

Just now, SBorBust said:

Cyborg

Oh lol. There seems to be a lot of that going on in the DC franchise lately lol

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Oh lol. There seems to be a lot of that going on in the DC franchise lately lol

That’s a good point.

I can see how you might have thought I was talking about Patty Jenkins, Superman, and (possibly) Affleck.

Just now, SBorBust said:

That’s a good point.

I can see how you might have thought I was talking about Patty Jenkins, Superman, and (possibly) Affleck.

Well Jared Leto was also crying and carrying on about how they ruined his role and his script was garbage and didn't get a fair chance .. you read the script and how the joker was going to be portrayed, don't go crying now that a gangsta style pimp joker wouldn't go over well. Lol

11 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well Jared Leto was also crying and carrying on about how they ruined his role and his script was garbage and didn't get a fair chance .. you read the script and how the joker was going to be portrayed, don't go crying now that a gangsta style pimp joker wouldn't go over well. Lol

I definitely should have included Leto.

In all honesty, I wish we would have gotten to see Leto’s Joker. It definitely seemed bad, but maybe it would have grown on us after hearing the Robin/Batman beating the Hell out of him backstory.

I also wish we would have gotten to see this dark Snyder timeline.

14 hours ago, SBorBust said:

Cyborg

yeah, this dude is an IMDB nobody. He's one of the 5 main characters in a Billion dollar franchise and if I wasn't someone who listens to movie/pop culture podcasts and reads stuff about these movies (in places like this), I would have zero clue what this buster's name even is. Gal had been in a few Fast & Furious films and another Batman movie to make her fairly known and still only pulled $300k to headline Wonder Woman. This Cyborg buster ain't worth more than about $50k for his role in the movie. Hell, the 2978492 people working on the CGI for his character put in 1000000x the work/effort/time/skill that he did. 

48 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Can’t blame ‘em!

:lol:

• 1 month later...

WW84 on HBO Max. Halfway through, man it is AWFUL. Hard to believe Patty Jenkins directed this as well. This is Spider-man 3 level bad.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NOTW said:

WW84 on HBO Max. Halfway through, man it is AWFUL. Hard to believe Patty Jenkins directed this as well. This is Spider-man 3 level bad.

I'll never watch it again.  Once was more than enough.  What a big steaming pile of crap.

21 minutes ago, NOTW said:

That bad? Glad I didn't bother investing the time in the first one either. 

It's cringe worthy, will make you roll your eyes and groan at how bad it is.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NOTW said:

Uh oh mike gave you the confused emoji!! Don't be talking about DC movies unless you like them! 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, NOTW said:

Patty Jenkins was supposed to direct Thor Dark World too. She’s lucky she did or else she’d have the worst sequel in both the MCU a DCEU!

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Uh oh mike gave you the confused emoji!! Don't be talking about DC movies unless you like them! 

Oh F off. The movie wasn't that bad

• Haha 2

I'm hyped. They've done excellent with the animated movies and I loved the games story. I still play the mobile version

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I'm hyped. They've done excellent with the animated movies and I loved the games story. I still play the mobile version

The animated movies are infinitely better than the DCEU movies. Looking forward to seeing superman gone rogue in a full length movie.

On 5/16/2021 at 11:44 PM, NOTW said:

We watched it a while ago. I think its actually a lot worse than SM3. It was maybe one of the worse movies I have ever seen.

• Like 1

You clearly haven't seen many movies if you think that could be the worse movie ever

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

You clearly haven't seen many movies if you think that could be the worse movie ever

I'd put it up against green lantern.

• Like 1