Moderation transparency

Moderator6

2 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

Fair enough, I misread a comment.  A comment in context of you going after RTK.  In a topic where you keep saying you don't want to participate, but keep participating.

I have diarrhea. My first post on here cane around 4:30 am. There's not much else I can be doing. Besides,  I'm crushing it in here. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I already do ignore RTK. Most of his stuff is worth scrolling right past.  If I respond to anything on the rare occasion  it's when I actually agree with him, and am kind.  I don't have beef with him.  I kind of believe he hasn't reported anyone,  but his group of backers did. 

I back any Hurts hugger 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

Fair enough, I misread a comment.  A comment in context of you going after RTK.  In a topic where you keep saying you don't want to participate, but keep participating.

By the way,  this is proof even the EMB mods can make a mistake. 

Part of the complaints from a bunch of us is that there's no appeal process. 

If I had received a suspension for you believing I called him retarded, I'd be out for 2 weeks. If I came back and said anything negative about that situation where I was wrongly suspended,  I'd get more points for criticizing mods.

And those points stay on your record for a year or 2.

There should be some appeal process for the occasion of the wrongly accused poster to have another mod take a second look at it.

I honestly can't tell if H.E. really takes this stuff this seriously, or if it's a magnificent troll job.  Well done, sir, well done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I already do ignore RTK. Most of his stuff is worth scrolling right past.  If I respond to anything on the rare occasion  it's when I actually agree with him, and am kind.  I don't have beef with him.  I kind of believe he hasn't reported anyone,  but his group of backers did. 

Who?

13 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

Mods anonymous

imagine having DUM, 4for4, Toronto and others follow you around and harass you no matter what topic or forum you’re in.  

Many of us don't have to imagine it because including me we experienced exactly that...

Thanks for all you do mods and VA.👍

Also on a sidenote if anyone is able to get in contact with JR could you invite him back.

I miss his knowledge and content.

What is the other MB?

31 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

I gave you advice for moving forward.

I don't want to report him.  I'd prefer he actually man up and explain himself in this open air thread instead of continually dragging my name through the mud and making accusations that I'm somehow at fault for the actions of other users that I've long had on ignore and never interacted with.

But whatever I'll stop posting about it and let him just continue to harrass you guys instead.

15 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I honestly can't tell if H.E. really takes this stuff this seriously, or if it's a magnificent troll job.  Well done, sir, well done.

Very few have ever figured it out.

I think you may finally be getting there.

I cant say I havent been upset with how this stuff all went down. But outside of this, for years my style has always been self depreciating humor. Its funny to me how  many people miss that, and take it so seriously and try to knock me down a peg.

Maybe if you go back and think on it, youll notice I never get too riled up with insults when people come at me. I keep it short with quick zingers. I dont get tied up in it emotionally. I dont say anything too bad back. 

Ive been an open book. I literally give people material to go at me with. You know how many times Ive gone in to CVON and brought up the student loan issue. Dont think I dont know whats coming. The usual suspects start insulting, and mocking. Then come take random shots in the blog from time to time. Ive never reported any of it. Doesnt bother me. Its provided entertainment for everyone.

I dont think you can call it trolling. I havent done anything bad. Its all with good intentions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I have diarrhea. My first post on here cane around 4:30 am. There's not much else I can be doing. Besides,  I'm crushing it in here. 

Well we can agree on that:  your posts are inspired by diarrhea.  :P

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Who?

I dont know why you keep asking this. Youve been an active blog poster/reader for as long or longer than I have. You know eveyrthing that has happened, and reported a bunch of it by your own admission.

Ill humor you.

SkippyX, justwin, and to some extend Utebird- though Im not sure he defended RTK as much as he just preferred to argue with 4for4 and DUM about whatever he could.

There may have been a few others. Those are off the top of my head who were the most involved.

26 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

If I had received a suspension for you believing I called him retarded, I'd be out for 2 weeks. If I came back and said anything negative about that situation where I was wrongly suspended,  I'd get more points for criticizing mods.

There should be some appeal process for the occasion of the wrongly accused poster to have another mod take a second look at it.

Wrong.  People appeal via pm, like DUM did and got 4for4 un-banned.  

I also earlier said that you personally were suspended, and I myself asked 12 to un-suspend you.  

This isn't a court it's a friggin football message board.  If people do that much to get a suspension that's their fault.  I laid out the points, and reasoning, leniency, etc.  You'd have to be pretty bad to rack up points to get a suspension.  FWIW, I would not have given you points for that, as I proved in this exact public thread that I gave you both a friendly warning to stop, that's it.  This is why I'm doing this publicly.  Everyone can see that I've warned you both to stop.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Moderator6 said:

Wrong.  People appeal via pm, like DUM did and got 4for4 un-banned.  

I also earlier said that you personally were suspended, and I myself asked 12 to un-suspend you.  

This isn't a court it's a friggin football message board.  If people do that much to get a suspension that's their fault.  I laid out the points, and reasoning, leniency, etc.  You'd have to be pretty bad to rack up points to get a suspension.  FWIW, I would not have given you points for that, as I proved in this exact public thread that I gave you both a friendly warning to stop, that's it.  This is why I'm doing this publicly.  Everyone can see that I've warned you both to stop.

any time I have been suspended I was never even able to access anything at all on the EMB. No way to PM. 

13 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Many of us don't have to imagine it because including me we experienced exactly that...

Thanks for all you do mods and VA.👍

Also on a sidenote if anyone is able to get in contact with JR could you invite him back.

I miss his knowledge and content.

I believe @VaBeach_Eagle tried to contact him to invite him back.  

We also had some others who asked to have their accounts deleted and we encouraged them to keep it in case they change their mind, and they just stopped logging in for a while then came back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

@EaglePhan1986

Anything you want to tell me brah? Olsilverbag told me you were reporting me. Are you a spy? 

What the hell is even going on in here? This message board is getting taken way too seriously. 

And I’ve never reported anyone for anything. The mods are invited to call me out if they’d like. I told you this Saturday… come on… your mouth was full, not your ears 

• Haha 2

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

any time I have been suspended I was never even able to access anything at all on the EMB. No way to PM. 

Well you haven't been suspended on these new boards and it's been several years.  You are not near suspension points and would have to rack up 2 additional warning infractions to be suspended.  How about you all just stop doing stupid ish to get suspended, on a board that is very lenient and loose compared to the old one?

• Like 2

I believe @VaBeach_Eagle tried to contact him to invite him back.  

We also had some others who asked to have their accounts deleted and we encouraged them to keep it in case they change their mind, and they just stopped logging in for a while then came back.

JR has pulled the quitting and returning routine on a few occasions over the years. I always expect him to come back. But I guess he took the extra step of getting deleted so the temptation is no longer there.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Very few have ever figured it out.

I think you may finally be getting there.

I cant say I havent been upset with how this stuff all went down. But outside of this, for years my style has always been self depreciating humor. Its funny to me how  many people miss that, and take it so seriously and try to knock me down a peg.

Maybe if you go back and think on it, youll notice I never get too riled up with insults when people come at me. I keep it short with quick zingers. I dont get tied up in it emotionally. I dont say anything too bad back. 

Ive been an open book. I literally give people material to go at me with. You know how many times Ive gone in to CVON and brought up the student loan issue. Dont think I dont know whats coming. The usual suspects start insulting, and mocking. Then come take random shots in the blog from time to time. Ive never reported any of it. Doesnt bother me. Its provided entertainment for everyone.

I dont think you can call it trolling. I havent done anything bad. Its all with good intentions. 

Whatever, you still suck :P

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I don't want to report him.  I'd prefer he actually man up and explain himself in this open air thread instead of continually dragging my name through the mud and making accusations that I'm somehow at fault for the actions of other users that I've long had on ignore and never interacted with.

But whatever I'll stop posting about it and let him just continue to harrass you guys instead.

I was about to click to give you a warning until that last sentence.  Seriously, stop.

• Thanks 1

Well you haven't been suspended on these new boards and it's been several years.  You are not near suspension points and would have to rack up 2 additional warning infractions to be suspended.  How about you all just stop doing stupid ish to get suspended, on a board that is very lenient and loose compared to the old one?

Like you said, its been years. But even the day of the super bowl I couldnt see any of it on my account. Completely shut out, with those 2 points.

You know how childish this sounds ? , his group , my group , your group . Time to start acting like adults and not a bunch of 10 year olds .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Damn I thought I needed to get laid. I’m sure your boyfriends will be just fine 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont know why you keep asking this. Youve been an active blog poster/reader for as long or longer than I have. You know eveyrthing that has happened, and reported a bunch of it by your own admission.

Ill humor you.

SkippyX, justwin, and to some extend Utebird- though Im not sure he defended RTK as much as he just preferred to argue with 4for4 and DUM about whatever he could.

There may have been a few others. Those are off the top of my head who were the most involved.

I haven't reported anyone that I can remember in awhile

Don't know how many times I have to say that when I @'d the mods to those posts it was to get them to see it. Otherwise like they said they will not see them and you're shouting to the wind

• Thanks 1