Moderation transparency

Moderator6

21 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Damn I thought I needed to get laid. I’m sure your boyfriends will be just fine 

I openly accused DUM of being overly obsessive. He took it as a badge of honor.

I openly said 4for4 deserved most of his points.

I openly, and in PM spoke with them to try to convince them to tone it down.

They both know I criticized them openly.

I dont consider anyone here a friend. I wont ever mix personal stuff with EMB stuff ever.

Im just disappointed to see anyone getting banned from a small community. I think there were other ways this could have gone.

Thats why I repeatedly asked to discuss moderation. Before we had to lose anyone else. Now 4 are gone because of this situation.

Toronto was a well liked member here. He apparently flew off the handle. For someone like him to do that- it just seems so avoidable.

4for4 and DUM wont be missed by many at this point. But I didnt want to see anyone gone. Toronto, and UndyTaker- different story. It shouldnt have got to that point where those guys got themselves banned.

37 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

What the hell is even going on in here? This message board is getting taken way too seriously. 

And I’ve never reported anyone for anything. The mods are invited to call me out if they’d like. I told you this Saturday… come on… your mouth was full, not your ears 

Brah, you didn't hear @hputenis going hard on olsilverbag? How could anyone hear anything with that scream? 

• Haha 1

2 part question.  

1)  If @mikemack8 continues to PM me a daily pic of his dong, do I report that to the mods here or with the report function, and 

2)  Should I post that evidence here as well?  

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

2 part question.  

1)  If @mikemack8 continues to PM me a daily pic of his dong, do I report that to the mods here or with the report function, and 

Will the community need a microscope to view the pic? 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I openly accused DUM of being overly obsessive. He took it as a badge of honor.

I openly said 4for4 deserved most of his points.

I openly, and in PM spoke with them to try to convince them to tone it down.

They both know I criticized them openly.

I dont consider anyone here a friend. I wont ever mix personal stuff with EMB stuff ever.

Im just disappointed to see anyone getting banned from a small community. I think there were other ways this could have gone.

Thats why I repeatedly asked to discuss moderation. Before we had to lose anyone else. Now 4 are gone because of this situation.

Toronto was a well liked member here. He apparently flew off the handle. For someone like him to do that- it just seems so avoidable.

4for4 and DUM wont be missed by many at this point. But I didnt want to see anyone gone. Toronto, and UndyTaker- different story. It shouldnt have got to that point where those guys got themselves banned.

TorontoEagle had some type of breakdown when 4for4 was banned

UndyTaker was just a troll

• Haha 1

Just now, Mike030270 said:

TorontoEagle had some type of breakdown when 4for4 was banned

UndyTaker was just a troll

Toronto was just recently banned, like yesterday. Any breakdown over 4for4 isnt what did it.

18 minutes ago, hputenis said:

2 part question.  

Post the whole collection 

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Toronto was just recently banned, like yesterday. Any breakdown over 4for4 isnt what did it.

He'd been lashing out at the mods since 4for4 was banned and downundermike was suspended

21 minutes ago, hputenis said:

2 part question.  

6c061.jpg

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, hputenis said:

2 part question.  

I Thought We Made A Promise To Each Other Rip Wheeler GIF - I Thought We Made A Promise To Each Other Rip Wheeler Cole Hauser GIFs

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Post the whole collection 

You don't have the bandwidth, brah

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

He'd been lashing out at the mods since 4for4 was banned and downundermike was suspended

I know he did. As have I. We dont really know what did him in. I dont think its fair to post conjecture and speculation about banned members.

7 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

You don't have the bandwidth, brah

At least I have some kind of width…

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

At least I have some kind of width…

3 inches long and round as a nickel might have worked as a pick up line in college, but it's nothing to be proud of son.  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, hputenis said:

3 inches long and round as a nickel might have worked as a pick up line in college, but it's nothing to be proud of son.  

That works? Wish I would have known 

2 hours ago, Original Sin said:

You know how childish this sounds ? , his group , my group , your group . Time to start acting like adults and not a bunch of 10 year olds .

Just watched this fight again... such a good "suck it". - GIF on Imgur

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Where’s @olsilverhair

If we bring back 4for4 and Downunderkaren then we better bring back Shocker 

I still don't get the Shocker banning. Sounds like there were people jealous of his gangsta living and hood vibes. 

@olsilverhair is in his cage resting. @hputenis really did a number on him. Gaped him open about the size of a plum. I guess he felt bad and gave him some wet food this morning without peeing on it

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Don't be so generous 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

By the way, these banned posters (and some current ones) that are posting on another board, we’ve seen the reaction there.  Their longtime posters (I wonder if they care about longtime posters there or not or only cry about being longtime posters when they get warnings) are surprised by how rude and insulting these guys are. Their mods have already had to give them the same warnings we have, they quickly are bringing the toxic behavior, insults, picking fights, the clique behavior and personal attacks to their new home.  Yes, we’ve seen it.  Yes, we know DUM has said "his people” are here reporting to him what happens here, so for "transparency” we see what they’re doing on their new board and laughing our asses off because it’s the same stuff they did here.

Can I call the people that sent the screen shots from over there, "My people"? I've always wanted my own 'people'... makes me sound 'important' (or is that impotent :huh: )?

13 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

and discusses issues with us when people continue to go to him despite us asking not to bother him with it.  The recent attacks by Toronto on him for not having time but posting YouTube videos is ridiculous.  He posted an old video he already had it didn’t take "hours” to put together.

I told them that I wasn't involved in the reasons for being banned/suspended and had no idea about the history of what went on, so I wasn't going to just say "I HAVE THE POWERRRR!!!" (in my best He-Man voice) and reverse things that I have no information on (which I think was the expectation, that I'd just step in and reverse things unilaterally). That's what I tried to explain in the Blog to a couple of people the other day. I don't mod, so I don't know the details. Saying that was apparently, unacceptable. lol

As for his attack on me posting videos, I knew at the point that he tried to ridicule me on it in the blog, to expect harassment on my personal channel because the only video that I've posted that's an hour or more (on YouTube), was a Lord of the Rings video on my personal channel.

As I explained in the Blog, I make 'reaction videos'. I've never watched those particular movies, so I sat down one night (actually, it took multiple nights to watch the entire movie) and made a video. I started recording it on May 17th, 2022 and finished it on June 1st. 

With these videos, you have to edit them down and not use the entire show or movie (for YouTube). I began editing it (a 3+ hour video), in June of 2022. I just finished the editing and uploaded the final product, March 17th, 2023. So he ridiculed me for 'having the time' to do that and not moderate here... It took me 10+ months to make that one, 1 hour video, so yeah that proves that I have a ton of free time... :rolleyes:

Not all of the videos would take that time, though. That movie is a 3 hour movie though, and is a bit of a special case. I can watch an episode of Better Call Saul, or the Mandalorian or Obi Wan (for instance) in about 45 minutes then edit that video in 2 to 3 hours (resulting in a 20 to 30 minute video, most times) and while I'm editing, I'm also on the EMB in another screen, in my email and all of that. 

Yes, I take what time I can get, for that just like I do with the EMB. But I have people on Patreon (not 'my people', just people) that pay for my content (full length, unedited videos). So I have to take the time, when I can, to provide them with what they're paying for. They're 'buying' a product from me. I can't just not give it to them. As it is, there's weeks and even months where I can't post any new content, where I'd prefer to do it daily.

With everything that I'm responsible for though, I don't believe that I've ever shortchanged the EMB with regard to my time and performing what my role has been here, since day 1. If I have, any/everyone's free to chime in and let me know.

As an example of my time constraints, I started typing this post around 12:30 PM or so. But had to step away from the computer multiple times, then had to take my mother to the eye surgeon for her post-op checkup. So just posting this, took around 4 hours to complete. Taking that long also contributes to the long, rambling nature of it though... :huh: 

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

I kept telling them they wont see it unless they actually @ the mods. 

That's the only way that I have to know when someone wants me to read something, that or by quoting me. I might stumble across something, randomly, but I can't do a lot of thread reading right now. I do read some, here and there as time allows, but to see something that someone wants me to see specifically, I have to be notified or I just won't see it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

I believe @VaBeach_Eagle tried to contact him to invite him back.  

We also had some others who asked to have their accounts deleted and we encouraged them to keep it in case they change their mind, and they just stopped logging in for a while then came back.

I don't even remember if I knew he was gone, or why he left. But I would more than happy to contact him and invite him back (but since his account was deleted, I don't have his contact info) or if he sees this, it's an open invitation. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't even remember if I knew he was gone, or why he left. But I would more than happy to contact him and invite him back (but since his account was deleted, I don't have his contact info) or if he sees this, it's an open invitation. 

mattwill knows him personally and said he would reach out.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I’ll miss Toronto Eagle. He was a good poster. 

His story is that he had 5 points. He then got 6 more points all at once then which resulted in a ban. He got upset and posted on VA's personal youtube but quickly deleted it.

I think he had a lapse in judgement and thought better of it.

Wish he could get a second chance. He wasnt a troll.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I know he did. As have I. We dont really know what did him in. I dont think its fair to post conjecture and speculation about banned members.

We do. 

See, I made this long thread in RnR to explain eve-- you know what, never mind :rolleyes:

• Haha 1