Moderation transparency

Moderator6

21 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

so....how does one go about getting an invite to that new message board for bad boys?  :whistle:  

I got curious and googled eagles message boards and didn't find any new ones. Are they all on some other one? Curious how they're trash talking this place lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

HE was calling me a snitch when I would @ you to their complaints. I kept telling them they wont see it unless they actually @ the mods. Gee I was right :rolleyes:

DUM, 4for4, Toronto and others would tag me, send me quotes and screen shots via pm.  DUM kept screen shots of things from the old board going back years, it was creepy.  He stalked people he had problems with and reported them all the time.  These guys didn't get called snitches in the forums despite them quoting posts and tagging me.  

Hmm.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Who are RTKs group??

6, VABeach and me, clearly.

• Haha 3

Just now, Moderator6 said:

DUM, 4for4, Toronto and others would tag me, send me quotes and screen shots via pm.  DUM kept screen shots of things from the old board going back years, it was creepy.  He stalked people he had problems with and reported them all the time.  These guys didn't get called snitches in the forums despite them quoting posts and tagging me.  

Hmm.

So who all were banned from that "group”?

1 hour ago, Moderator12 said:

And considering they are doing this to a disabled vet who is trying to earn money to take care of his sick mother, vile POS's.

This is so incredibly disgusting. Anyone still defending those pieces of garbage should be ashamed.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

HE was calling me a snitch when I would @ you to their complaints. I kept telling them they wont see it unless they actually @ the mods. Gee I was right :rolleyes:

No.  You were wrong.  And you admitted to being a snitch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Everyone knows the extent of your involvement.  You were their main target,  and then you had a small grip of people start defending you. This guy's started trolling the 4for4/DUM group.  One of your buddies stick up for you because he believes you're mentally retarded.

Are you mental?  The extent of my involvement?  How was I trolling people that I long had on ignore had maintained no contact or interaction with?  I have no "buddies" on here.  There is no one at all that I'm interacting with on side conversations in PMs.  You and your sociopath banned friends have been exposed as the biggest group of cry wolf hypocrites.  There was no group I was apart of.  If people defended me or had issue with what your toxic group was doing (not just to me but to everyone) then that had nothing to do with me and was entirely the result of you people being a completely toxic and hostile group that ganged up on anyone and everyone that dared express an opinion that went against theirs.  

• Haha 1

Now sarcasm from the mods in what was thinly veiled as an attempt at the discussion everyone was asking for.  Great job! Exactly the way moderators should be acting...

And you want people to believe there's no problem here. 

Shows your bias.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Snitches are bishes

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Lol think whatever you want. You too @Godfather :roll:

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

The amazing thing is that RTK is repeatedly claiming no involvement. 

What was my involvement?  Placing toxic posters on ignore and never interacting with them upsets them so that's my fault?  Huh?  You continue to try to drag me into this and it's so bizarre.

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

We are just believing what you told us. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

This wouldn't be the USA otherwise 

1 hour ago, Swoop said:

@Moderator6 I'm talking about RTK, who has been permanently banned before, came here, has been banned/warned and immediately came into this thread to take shots at HE.

Given the circumstances that should be addressed, should it not? If not, that's part of the problem.

Given it's RnR and the context of what we're talking about, I mentioned both HE and RTK in my posts because of public comments made over months I think there's some leeway here.  HE also called RTK mentally retarded, did you have a problem with that and want a warning given as well?  When people in the blog would complain about things and I'd post to provide transparency and explanations previously, I always knew there would be reactions and I didn't give out warnings or suspensions, even for direct shots at me.  I let things calm down, people get it out of their system and then say ok everyone that's enough get back to usual.

I would say, both posters should just ignore each other at this point though.

31 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Are you mental?  The extent of my involvement?  How was I trolling people that I long had on ignore had maintained no contact or interaction with?  I have no "buddies" on here.  There is no one at all that I'm interacting with on side conversations in PMs.  You and your sociopath banned friends have been exposed as the biggest group of cry wolf hypocrites.  There was no group I was apart of.  If people defended me or had issue with what your toxic group was doing (not just to me but to everyone) then that had nothing to do with me and was entirely the result of you people being a completely toxic and hostile group that ganged up on anyone and everyone that dared express an opinion that went against theirs.  

Ok that's enough.  I think you and HE should stop it, but I do want to say something in defense of HE.

He gets lumped in with that group but was not part of that group.  He has not been given warnings or suspensions for insults and attacking other posters.  He has not been reported for things nor anyone (that I recall) complained about him to us.  He has wanted to discuss moderation in general and even asked those guys to quit it and take their feuds to pm's or RnR.  I don't know whatever beef you two have but it's time to just ignore each other, stop replying and move on.  If either of you are going to just harass each other going forward then report it and we'll deal with it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It was me on the vague Hurts thing, "it must be something else” vibe. I guess I shouldn’t have done it, I didnt know all this other random drama was going on this deep. Apologize to the mods and anyone I made angry, not trolling with this at all. My bad. I appreciate this board and love it.

10 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

Ok that's enough.  I think you and HE should stop it, but I do want to say something in defense of HE.

He gets lumped in with that group but was not part of that group.  He has not been given warnings or suspensions for insults and attacking other posters.  He has not been reported for things nor anyone (that I recall) complained about him to us.  He has wanted to discuss moderation in general and even asked those guys to quit it and take their feuds to pm's or RnR.  I don't know whatever beef you two have but it's time to just ignore each other, stop replying and move on.  If either of you are going to just harass each other going forward then report it and we'll deal with it.

HE has and continues to try to drag my name into all of this as if I need to be banned to in order to make it fair that his group of posters also got banned.  I fail to see how to HE I am to blame because I wouldn't feed into their desire to be trolled by them.  Completely toxic posters that I put on ignore and never removed to ignore to interact with them or anything like that.  Just full on ignored them and they couldn't handle that.  I just cant comprehend how it apparently makes me involved and part of the problem because I had no desire to interact with those people and as a result never did interact with them after I placed them on ignore.

I honestly have no issue with HE but he feels this need to constantly drag my name into all of this when I had nothing to do with how those posters acted.  They have themselves to blame.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Balding, and never reads a book past page 1?

yeah, but i can still ball my homie. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

Given it's RnR and the context of what we're talking about, I mentioned both HE and RTK in my posts because of public comments made over months I think there's some leeway here.  HE also called RTK mentally retarded, did you have a problem with that and want a warning given as well?  When people in the blog would complain about things and I'd post to provide transparency and explanations previously, I always knew there would be reactions and I didn't give out warnings or suspensions, even for direct shots at me.  I let things calm down, people get it out of their system and then say ok everyone that's enough get back to usual.

I would say, both posters should just ignore each other at this point though.

I did not call him that.  See you have moderated this issue without all the facts of what has gone on. And you just can't read very well. 

SkippyX said he was standing up for him because he believes he is autistic. He made that internet diagnosis.  I never called him that. 

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

HE has and continues to try to drag my name into all of this as if I need to be banned to in order to make it fair that his group of posters also got banned.  I fail to see how to HE I am to blame because I wouldn't feed into their desire to be trolled by them.  Completely toxic posters that I put on ignore and never removed to ignore to interact with them or anything like that.  Just full on ignored them and they couldn't handle that.  I just cant comprehend how it apparently makes me involved and part of the problem because I had no desire to interact with those people and as a result never did interact with them after I placed them on ignore.

I honestly have no issue with HE but he feels this need to constantly drag my name into all of this when I had nothing to do with how those posters acted.  They have themselves to blame.

I gave you advice for moving forward.

2 hours ago, Moderator12 said:

Funny how the confused crew, who were complaining about the anonymous mod accounts completely undercut their complaint by stalking and harassing the ONE person that didn't have an anonymous account.

Morons.  And considering they are doing this to a disabled vet who is trying to earn money to take care of his sick mother, vile POS's.

+1.  Now you have street cred.

oh fo so ! 

Daddy Poopie on Amazon Music Unlimited

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I did not call him that.  See you have moderated this issue without all the facts of what has gone on. And you just can't read very well. 

SkippyX said he was standing up for him because he believes he is autistic. He made that internet diagnosis.  I never called him that. 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Everyone knows the extent of your involvement.  You were their main target,  and then you had a small grip of people start defending you. This guy's started trolling the 4for4/DUM group.  One of your buddies stick up for you because he believes you're mentally retarded.

Fair enough, I misread a comment.  A comment in context of you going after RTK.  In a topic where you keep saying you don't want to participate, but keep participating.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

I already do ignore RTK. Most of his stuff is worth scrolling right past.  If I respond to anything on the rare occasion  it's when I actually agree with him, and am kind.  I don't have beef with him.  I kind of believe he hasn't reported anyone,  but his group of backers did.