June 26, 20251 yr Yeah Eric Gordon should never see the floor unless there is an injury or someone has a night off.
June 26, 20251 yr We mentioned the name earlier but this is the guy it seems most of realgm is pining for in round 2. Though they think he will be off the board immediately and not make it to 35. A PF that plays like a SF and stretches the floor. Perfect skill set.
June 26, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:How are you break downs of the NHL draft going 🤣The NHL doesnt exist.
June 26, 20251 yr 36 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:VJ will weat #77 which seems to imply Lowry is back. Gross and double gross.I guess as a mentor role for McCain and VJ. VJ should take the opposite advice of PG.
June 26, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, Khani1 said:I guess as a mentor role for McCain and VJ. VJ should take the opposite advice of PG.I saw where McCain face timed him already. I feel like Maxey should be a fine mentor. Hes been around like 5 years now. They really shouldnt need Lowry. But its really cool McCain is making calls right away.
June 26, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, eagle45 said:That may be the core, but how does that translate into 5 guys on the court? I’m not trying to criticize, just wondering what the ideal lineup is in 2 years.One of the pieces we've been lacking is scoring off the bench. Maxey should start with one of them, and the other should be a 6th man that can let it rip off the bench.
June 26, 20251 yr Author they have no rebounding & no bigs outside of Embiid…and he’s cooked. and I don’t count bona because he stinks.
June 26, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:they have no rebounding & no bigs outside of Embiid…and he’s cooked. and I don’t count bona because he stinks.Bona was getting better towards the end of the season. He has been working on his shot this off season. I guess we will see.
June 26, 20251 yr 25 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:SHAMWOWShamwow 🤣. That commercial was hilarious.
June 26, 20251 yr Well, if Fleming is gone, Penda seems nice at 6'7'' with a 6'11.5'' wingspan. But Thiero seems like a 6ers pick. Athletic defender. Hes only 6'6'' so we still wont have much length on the wings....After them Raynaud and Kalkbrenner, we should get a decent player with this pick. Feels like Fleming was the best of the bunch though.
June 27, 20251 yr I dont want to complain about Daryl sleeping on the trade up all night. But if the 6ers are about to lose Yabusele in free agency, then Fleming was a perfect replacement. Now, they are going to have a hole at PF as well as C when Embiid is hurt.The top 3 pick was unexpected, a luxury to add to this roster. Never shoulda been in that position. But Fleming actually felt like a pretty important piece for this roster.
June 27, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:I dont want to complain about Daryl sleeping on the trade up all night. But if the 6ers are about to lose Yabusele in free agency, then Fleming was a perfect replacement. Now, they are going to have a hole at PF as well as C when Embiid is hurt.The top 3 pick was unexpected, a luxury to add to this roster. Never shoulda been in that position. But Fleming actually felt like a pretty important piece for this roster.I don’t know crap about these guys but some people on Reddit were saying that he was passed on by a lot of teams, including teams who usually draft well so it could be a red flag?
June 27, 20251 yr 7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:I don’t know crap about these guys but some people on Reddit were saying that he was passed on by a lot of teams, including teams who usually draft well so it could be a red flag?I read that he may have told teams he wasnt interested. Was hoping he was trying to get to Philly because hes a local kid.
June 27, 20251 yr Supposedly the Celtics were going to take Fleming so teams had to trade up for him. Suns got it done.
June 27, 20251 yr 7'5'' wing span and 2nd fastest shuttle run at the combine. 3%, FT%, and rebounds all increased each year of his college career. Guy is gonna be good.
June 27, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:I read that he may have told teams he wasnt interested. Was hoping he was trying to get to Philly because hes a local kid.It almost worked.
Create an account or sign in to comment