June 24, 20251 yr 7 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:This is just silly. The difference between Harper, Ace, VJ is not McCain.
June 24, 20251 yr 28 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:So 4 first rounders for the nets now? I want some of them.
June 25, 20251 yr 59 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:So 4 first rounders for the nets now? I want some of them.Most of those picks are 19 or later. Not all that valuable in a fairly shallow draft.
June 25, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Blazehound said:Most of those picks are 19 or later. Not all that valuable in a fairly shallow draft.It's an excellent draft. Just not top heavy.
June 25, 20251 yr 4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:It's an excellent draft. Just not top heavy.If i deal with the nets i want our 2028 1st rounder back in that deal
June 25, 20251 yr I may not see the pick tonight. On vacation. Hopefully Daryl knows I want to trade down.
June 25, 20251 yr 22 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:ace is going at pick 2…sixers get harper at 3.This is a bad guess.
June 25, 20251 yr 33 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:ace is going at pick 2…sixers get harper at 3.Tbh would make way more sense why Ace canceled his interview cause he had a promise from the spurs. Frankly him canceling it and wanting to be drafted by the wizards and losing $10 mil to drop 3 spots is head scratching. It’s less about wizards and more tanking draft value to fall to six and lose that type of money
June 25, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:I may not see the pick tonight. On vacation. Hopefully Daryl knows I want to trade down.
June 25, 20251 yr Author they should trade PG & a lot more. make as many changes as possible. the current roster ain’t it.
June 25, 20251 yr George looked washed last year. Not only is he perpetually hurt, his shot was way off. I'm ready to move on.
June 25, 20251 yr I’m not losing value in our draft just to move PG. If it happens with a net positive tradefor us, that’s different.
June 25, 20251 yr Author Sixers need to process again…but their delusional front office doesn’t realize it & will waste assets trying to win now.
June 25, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:Sixers need to process again…but their delusional front office doesn’t realize it & will waste assets trying to win now.That’s why I don’t think moving PG is a major priority this off season. Let the young guys play and see what you have in them. Maxey, McCain, Grimes, Edwards, draft pick, Bona. Then you can see what direction this team needs to go in and which player is trade bait for a better fit guy.
June 25, 20251 yr Author 13 minutes ago, Khani1 said:That’s why I don’t think moving PG is a major priority this off season. Let the young guys play and see what you have in them. Maxey, McCain, Grimes, Edwards, draft pick, Bona. Then you can see what direction this team needs to go in and which player is trade bait for a better fit guy.it obviously depends what they get for pg but they’re years away from being able to contend & should manage the team with that in mind. Need to get off the pg & jojo deals before they can build a decent roster.
June 25, 20251 yr Author if my ace at 2 prediction doesn’t come true…which it will…sixers take ace at 3 & trade him.
Create an account or sign in to comment