August 25, 20251 yr 11 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Everyone here is well aware of the misfortune of this team and the future outlook.Some fans will enjoy watching the young, athletic backcourt. Embiid and PG have us pretty cash strapped, but all its going to take is finding one athletic 5 man to complement the young guards and we can be cooking with fire.In the meantime, Ill enjoy the scoring displays of Maxey/McCain.There is no telling how long, or maybe how quickly things can turn around. Do we get a medical retirement from Embiid? That will speed the process.Asking 32 games from Embiid is over optimistic. Drinking Daryl Morey's Koolaide.I assume zero from Embiid. We will need to get by. Best case for Sixers is a medical retirement for Embiid after he has been off the floor for a year.I expect the selfish Embiid to interrupt the one year timer and appear in a handful of games before aggravating his condition.Maybe there is a trade deadline pickup for a big man, mid level exception.If Embiid plays like 5 games, but PG can play 50% to75% of games this year, maybe the Sixers can be competitive, until the trade deadline.It's the 3 guard lineup all season and maybe we can play better than .500 ball.
August 25, 20251 yr 9 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:Everyone here is well aware of the misfortune of this team and the future outlook.I'm not sure that they are. This young group is gonna be a great nucleus for the next 4-5 years (one may be traded because of redundancy issues and need for a great wing).
August 27, 20251 yr 6ers posted good luck to Bona as he tips off in EuroBasket today. Ill be more interested to see what Milicic looks like.
August 27, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:6ers posted good luck to Bona as he tips off in EuroBasket today. Ill be more interested to see what Milicic looks like.Basketball: FIBA EuroBasket 2025 - full schedule, all results & standings - complete listHere is a link to the groups. Bona plays for Turkey in Group A. Milicic plays for Poland in Group D.Correction:Igor Milicic Sr is coaching Poland, but Igor Milicic Jr did not make the team. (Thanks, Dad.)Guerschon Yabusele is the team captain for France, playing in Group D.
August 27, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, CouchKing said:Basketball: FIBA EuroBasket 2025 - full schedule, all results & standings - complete listHere is a link to the groups. Bona plays for Turkey in Group A. Milicic plays for Poland in Group D.Correction:Igor Milicic Sr is coaching Poland, but Igor Milicic Jr did not make the team. (Thanks, Dad.)Guerschon Yabusele is the team captain for France, playing in Group D.So I guess Milicic sucks. Lol
September 1, 20251 yr Happy Labor Day! or whatever we are supposed to say today.It is September now. (August 1 I said, " Get going, Morey. Sign Grimes in August." or something like that.)I don't think any of the restricted free agents are signed. Are they?Not collusion, but market conditions I guess.Is it that no GMs can make a decision? No GMs can calculate the value of the players and put a stake in the ground?Or is it player greed? Offers have been extended, but players are holding out for more?Phillies are sputtering toward the playoffs. Eagles kickoff this Thursday.Next weekend, Saturday or Sunday could be a good media day in Philadelphia to target for a signing of Quentin Grimes.Don't they wanna get him in town and in the gym?I don't think Josh Harris cares about the Sixers. Sixers team is broken with injuries. Morey screwed the team over with big contracts for injured players. Commanders are kicking off soon.Bottom Line: Sixers are terrible and can't do anything right. And, I don't care about the look of their throwback basketball court.
September 2, 20251 yr I was messing with ChatGPT and I would love to see them go with something like this
September 4, 20251 yr Can you make a number 5 Quentin Grimes jersey?In somewhat related news, restricted free agent Cam Thomas signed the Qualifying Offer from the Nets.Jonathan Kuminga is threatening to do the same, maybe by end of this week.Hoping the signing of Grimes to a multiyear deal gets done soon.On 9/2/2025 at 5:37 PM, iladelphxx said:I was messing with ChatGPT and I would love to see them go with something like this
September 4, 20251 yr 36 minutes ago, CouchKing said:Can you make a number 5 Quentin Grimes jersey?In somewhat related news, restricted free agent Cam Thomas signed the Qualifying Offer from the Nets.Jonathan Kuminga is threatening to do the same, maybe by end of this week.Hoping the signing of Grimes to a multiyear deal gets done soon.They should be getting done. Training camps this month. They'll need to get with their teams.
September 8, 20251 yr 23 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:I was seeing rumors on random 6ers Facebook groups that Embiid reached out to him about playing games in Philly this year.Didn't think they were legit pages.Now, I saw a rumor last night that Simmons retired, but haven't seen any actual news of that yet.
September 8, 20251 yr Simmons should have retired years ago. Daryl Morey too.C'mon, Daryl. Get the Quentin Grimes contract done.What the hell is your problem?
September 9, 20251 yr Action in the restricted free agent market.Restricted free agent Josh Giddey getting paid by Chicago Bulls.Cam Thomas of the Nets took the Qualifying Offer.Kuminga and Grimes still to be determined.Bulls Reach Lucrative Agreement With Restricted Free Agent Josh Giddey
September 10, 20251 yr If anyone is interested but unaware, single game tickets go on sale tomorrow at 12pm. If you are a member of whatever fan club, youll get a pre-sale opportunity at 10am in your email.I decided to get tickets tonight for the Detroit game in november. Got some upper level 1st row seats for less than 40 bucks a piece. That game, in general is very cheap. I wasnt sure if even at face value tomorrow Id beat that price. I believe its also a game the 6ers will be wearing the black iverson era uniforms for.
September 10, 20251 yr Im not sure why we get a blurry big foot style photo, but supposedly we have a pic of Embiid in the practice facility with no knee brace.
September 10, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:If anyone is interested but unaware, single game tickets go on sale tomorrow at 12pm. If you are a member of whatever fan club, youll get a pre-sale opportunity at 10am in your email.I decided to get tickets tonight for the Detroit game in november. Got some upper level 1st row seats for less than 40 bucks a piece. That game, in general is very cheap. I wasnt sure if even at face value tomorrow Id beat that price. I believe its also a game the 6ers will be wearing the black iverson era uniforms for.1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:If anyone is interested but unaware, single game tickets go on sale tomorrow at 12pm. If you are a member of whatever fan club, youll get a pre-sale opportunity at 10am in your email.I decided to get tickets tonight for the Detroit game in november. Got some upper level 1st row seats for less than 40 bucks a piece. That game, in general is very cheap. I wasnt sure if even at face value tomorrow Id beat that price. I believe its also a game the 6ers will be wearing the black iverson era uniforms for.I'm trying to get ones against the lakers
September 10, 20251 yr We’ve moved from Ben Simmons summer of shooting vids to Embiid no knee brace summer vids
Create an account or sign in to comment