September 11, 20251 yr 22 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:I'm trying to get ones against the lakersdid you get those tickets today?
September 11, 20251 yr 16 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:did you get those tickets today?Nope I had work and then I forgot when I got home. They are sold out already... I'll try stubhub later in the season once the sixers decide to suck.
September 11, 20251 yr Keep Mr. Accolades away from the young guys. They don't need his stench around them. I hope he doesn't pretend to play some games because he is being mocked. Just sit out as long as possible and fade away into the sunset. Let the young guys cook and build chemistry.
September 11, 20251 yr 37 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:I feel bad for the guy. Fans and media coverage can be brutal with their opinions and critiques. Don't know whether Morey will be able to pull off a trade.But, things are getting awkward.
September 11, 20251 yr We should sign Ben Simmons. He can play defense and run in transition for fast breaks. His contract should be about 12.5 million per for 4 years....that he pays the Sixers back.
September 11, 20251 yr Author 4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:We should sign Ben Simmons. He can play defense and run in transition for fast breaks. His contract should be about 12.5 million per for 4 years....that he pays the Sixers back.Sign him for the lol’s. We need a reason to watch this season.
September 11, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:Sign him for the lol’s. We need a reason to watch this season.I'll give you 3. VJ, McCain and Maxey.....possible 4th with Trendon Watford.
September 11, 20251 yr Author Just now, Khani1 said:I'll give you 3. VJ, McCain and Maxey.....possible 4th with Trendon Watford.I’ve seen what a maxey led team looks like. I like the kid but nah. I am interested in seeing vj though. l
September 11, 20251 yr 24 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:I’ve seen what a maxey led team looks like. I like the kid but nah. I am interested in seeing vj though. lThe whole 3 months of him leading the way while there was a different line up every night and most guys were scrubs. I'm not saying he is a #1 on a championship team but he should be a nice 2 option. If VJ becomes the real deal and McCain is good, then he is a trade option where we should acquire a ton of first round picks.
September 11, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, CouchKing said:I feel bad for the guy.Fans and media coverage can be brutal with their opinions and critiques.Don't know whether Morey will be able to pull off a trade.But, things are getting awkward.Oubre is here at a bad time for a player like him. A player like him on a championship team is beloved. He came in on the vet min as a known malcontent, empty stats guy and all he gave us was great vibes, effort, and actually pretty solid play. Then the bike accident, and philly gave him love and support. It was all love going both ways. The team was pretty damn good. He stepped in, played great, and earned major minutes and a lot of starts.But on these iterations of the team, hes a mid-level salary on a team not good enough to compete for championships. Its unfair for fans to critique him as something he was never meant to be. Hes not a super star but that doesnt mean he has been bad here, or given poor effort.However, if we must trade him to make keeping Grimes possible, or to get a legit 4 man... thats the unfortunate business side of sports teams.
September 12, 20251 yr Is it down to Grimes and luxury tax penalties or Oubre and Drummond? And Yabusele already?I don't think so.But, are we deep into luxury tax territory? And, Sixers / Harris don't wanna pay?And, where is Daryl Morey? What is he doing?
September 12, 20251 yr Yabu was good but a little overrated. He isn’t made for fast paced playoffs. His timeline didn’t match either.
September 12, 20251 yr 22 hours ago, CouchKing said:I feel bad for the guy.Fans and media coverage can be brutal with their opinions and critiques.Don't know whether Morey will be able to pull off a trade.But, things are getting awkward.IDK man. I haven’t heard anyone talking about the 76ers, let alone Oubre, in a very long time. The fan base is apathetic and does not care anymore, especially for a bit player like him.
September 13, 20251 yr On 9/11/2025 at 5:29 PM, Khani1 said:We should sign Ben Simmons. He can play defense and run in transition for fast breaks. His contract should be about 12.5 million per for 4 years....that he pays the Sixers back.Why not?He would fit in with the rest of the often injured, seldom playing Sixers.And there are probably medical and training staff that he knows real well.
September 13, 20251 yr Random thoughts:Portland just reached a deal to sell the Trail Blazers.Can we get Josh Harris to sell the Sixers? He doesn't seem to be involved. I don't think he cares and things are not getting done. Can we get Daryl Morey to trade himself or fire him? He has made a mess with extending Embiid and signing PG.Can we get some closure on the Quentin Grimes contract? Sheet or get off the pot.If you have effed up the team, can't get anything done, and don't seem to care, then why should we care?
September 13, 20251 yr 45 minutes ago, CouchKing said:Random thoughts:Portland just reached a deal to sell the Trail Blazers.Can we get Josh Harris to sell the Sixers? He doesn't seem to be involved. I don't think he cares and things are not getting done.Can we get Daryl Morey to trade himself or fire him? He has made a mess with extending Embiid and signing PG.Can we get some closure on the Quentin Grimes contract? Sheet or get off the pot.If you have effed up the team, can't get anything done, and don't seem to care, then why should we care?There is no chance Harris will sell before the new stadium is built. Hopefully after.
September 15, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:He's a good one. And he plays too which is nice.But how's his accolade resume?
September 18, 20251 yr On 9/15/2025 at 10:01 PM, iladelphxx said:MoreIt's definitely the thinnest I've ever seen himI am surprised to see Embiid in shape. Good to see. Better for his knees.Maybe there is hope he plays this year.He needs to change his game. Less contact. Fewer flopping falls to the floor. He's getting too old for that.
September 18, 20251 yr Hahaha his "best shape of my life" season is coming. It's way too late, he already damaged his body by being incompetent and not caring. He's broken. Also, keep him far away from VJ. There isn't anything good he can teach him.
September 18, 20251 yr AI documentary coming out soon. When they do Joel's in 25 years, it will be clips of him joking around, throwing up backwards shots in the gym, and him eating chick fil a with his MVP trophy next to him.
Create an account or sign in to comment