September 18, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:Yes. I believe I'll be seeing that court at the pistons game in November. Love it
September 18, 20251 yr 10 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Yes. I believe I'll be seeing that court at the pistons game in November. Love itJust need VJ to master the AI crossover and we are in business.
September 22, 20251 yr Sixers are on complete radio silence. No news.Nothing to say about Embiid, PG, or Quentin Grimes.
September 23, 20251 yr 5 hours ago, CouchKing said:Sixers are on complete radio silence. No news.Nothing to say about Embiid, PG, or Quentin Grimes.How is this?
September 23, 20251 yr 10 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:How is this?Awesome. Thanks.We're talking SuperBowl now.CopIlot:Sixers sign 4 players to training camp deals. What are their positions height and profilesThe Philadelphia 76ers have signed four players to Exhibit 10 contracts ahead of training camp: Emoni Bates, Kennedy Chandler, Malcolm Hill, and Jaylen Martin. Here's a breakdown of their positions, heights, and profiles:🏀 Player ProfilesPlayerPositionHeightProfile SummaryEmoni BatesForward6'8"Former high school phenom, 21 years old. Played 25 NBA games with the Cavaliers. Known for scoring ability but inconsistent shot selection. Averaged 19.8 PPG and 5.6 RPG in the G League2.Kennedy ChandlerPoint Guard5'11.5" (without shoes)True PG, drafted No. 38 in 2022. Played 50 G League games last season with Raptors 905, averaging 13.2 PPG, 5.1 APG, 2.8 RPG, and 1.3 SPG2.Malcolm HillWing/Swingman6'6"Veteran journeyman, 29 years old. Played briefly for Atlanta, Chicago, and signed a 10-day deal with New Orleans. Averaged 22 PPG and shot 41.8% from three in the G League last season2.Jaylen MartinForward/Wing6'6"21 years old, split rookie season between Nets and Wizards. Played 16 NBA games. Averaged 13.5 PPG, 3.6 RPG, 2.1 APG, and 1.2 SPG in the G League2.These Exhibit 10 deals are typically non-guaranteed and often lead to G League assignments, but they can be converted into two-way or standard contracts depending on performance.
September 23, 20251 yr Emoni Bates was a big name at one time. We will see what happens there. Maybe a blue coats contract and eventual call up. Decent lottery ticket.
September 23, 20251 yr He's likely a palooka. He'll give you 6 fouls, maybe a few rebounds and points, but he's one of those guys that peaked physically in college, excelled against college talent, but will struggle to stand out in the pros.
September 23, 20251 yr 6ers are cryptically announcing 9/24 on a pic of AI in black 6ers throwbacks. So I'm guessing that's when that stuff will go on sale. Be ready to use our Fanatics link.
September 24, 20251 yr 76ers over under win total is 42.5. That would be good for the 7th seed and a play in game last season. Woof.Hopefully Embiid stays healthy this season and the 76ers can dump him to a contender, likely for a minimal return.
September 24, 20251 yr In typical 6ers fashion the black jersey release is a disappointment. I only see Iverson jerseys for sale. Id probably but a Maxey but don't see one.
September 24, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:yeah that balloon contract worked so well with KJ Martin. We had to give picks in order to get rid of him. Im in the no thanks camp on another balloon contract.
September 24, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:yeah that balloon contract worked so well with KJ Martin. We had to give picks in order to get rid of him. Im in the no thanks camp on another balloon contract.They can't figure out a way to make it a two year contract? This kinda sucks.
September 24, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Khani1 said:They can't figure out a way to make it a two year contract? This kinda sucks.Morey just isnt good.....
September 25, 20251 yr 17 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:Morey just isnt good.....I am disappointed in the lack of progress on signing Grimes.I think it reflects the Sixers favoring McCain and Edgecombe long term.I also like those players, but I don't trust the Sixers' ability to make a personnel decision (see Jimmy Butler).
September 25, 20251 yr 22 minutes ago, CouchKing said:I am disappointed in the lack of progress on signing Grimes.I think it reflects the Sixers favoring McCain and Edgecombe long term.I also like those players, but I don't trust the Sixers' ability to make a personnel decision (see Jimmy Butler).They made costly moves last season in preparation to be able to retain their coveted free agents this year. They already let Yabusele walk, and even with that, they still havent signed Grimes. Its just not a competent front office.
September 25, 20251 yr 34 minutes ago, Khani1 said:McCain is out with a thumb injury. Now its feels like a Sixers season!UCL tear. Thats typically a surgery. Great start...
September 25, 20251 yr 8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:UCL tear. Thats typically a surgery. Great start...Play the song!
September 25, 20251 yr The good news is they've come a long way with the surgery now with the internal brace. You miss me time for this these days. But it'll still be weeks.
Create an account or sign in to comment