Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

Just like we all predicted

lol

Watch them win game 6 too just to lose by 30 in game 7. Peak Sixers!

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Watch them win game 6 too just to lose by 30 in game 7. Peak Sixers!

Cant believe they werent swept. Really cant believe they werent gentlemanly swept. 30 point game 7 loss definitely sounds on brand.

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wow firing Rob Thomson also fixed the sixers

DD is a genius

Nah they'll lose at home by 15

  • Author
1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Nah they'll lose at home by 15

this.

one final painful moment for the home fans…watching the team collapse while boston fans take over the arena. it’s the Sixers’ way.

Yeah right, Grimes second good game in a row coming and VJ can't be this bad for this long. Game 7 is happening!

IMG_8015.jpeg

Do I need peacock to watch this game or what?

13 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Do I need peacock to watch this game or what?

NBC Sports Philly

The scoring is not there, but the all around effort is good so far. Ill take it.

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

NBC Sports Philly

I have Phillies giants on Hulu. Weird. I even checked the other NBC sports Philly and it’s just poker.

Just now, Gannan said:

I have Phillies giants on Hulu. Weird. I even checked the other NBC sports Philly and it’s just poker.

weird... I dont have peacock so I have it on NBC Philly

Good half.

They've been playing really well. Embiid's shots haven't been falling, but Maxey has been able to carry the load with PG.

Drummond gave them some key minutes off the bench and Oubre has been fantastic defensively

The last sequence was ridiculous. Behind the back to Oubre for a dunk, defensive stand and then George behind the back to VJ for a dunk on the fast break

42 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

weird... I dont have peacock so I have it on NBC Philly

It's not NBC Philly it's just NBC sports network. It became another channel right around the time they finalized the deal with ESPN and Disney.

46 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I have Phillies giants on Hulu. Weird. I even checked the other NBC sports Philly and it’s just poker.

Depends what service you have. It's on the new NBC sports network ita not Philly. It has any of the peacock games on there depending on the service you have

Wow. It actually looks like this one is going to go to a game 7.

Lot of 3s not falling for Boston tonight though. Probably will next game.

George has been amazing on both ends of the floor

We have a good chance to win if PG shoots 50% from 3

2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

We have a good chance to win if PG shoots 50% from 3

Boston is shooting 25% from 3. That never happens. I dont expect the same luck next game.

Also, these idiots need to slow down. Theyre going to blow this lead.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Boston is shooting 25% from 3. That never happens. I dont expect the same luck next game.

I agree. I do believe this game is over unless they completely fall apart.

Game 7 is going to be interesting. The Sixers have been unreal defensively

Screenshot_20260430_222944_Google.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.