June 24Jun 24 If Cenac, Peat, or Evans are still available at the top of the 2nd, Id like moves to be made tomorrow to get one.
June 24Jun 24 Maxey and VJPhilon and Evans off the benchThis team could be flame throwing from 3 which would be something new, and nice to see.
June 24Jun 24 2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:They need everything…so an early 2nd would help.Tbh they really need better wings. PG is at the end. Edwards and Barlow are ok not anything special. Chance oubre is gone. Frankly he’s not a long term solution anyway
June 24Jun 24 Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Tbh they really need better wings. PG is at the end. Edwards and Barlow are ok not anything special. Chance oubre is gone. Frankly he’s not a long term solution anywaytrade Grimes for a 2nd and get Evans.
June 24Jun 24 Just now, HazletonEagle said:trade Grimes for a 2nd and get Evans.Pretty sure they can’t trade grimes as he’s a FA
June 24Jun 24 Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Pretty sure they can’t trade grimes as he’s a FAoh they did only do a 1 year deal didnt they... Morey Fd that one up and it turned out golden. We dont want to keep him now.
June 24Jun 24 Just realized summer league just got interesting for us. Philon should cook. Gonna be like watching Terquavion Smith again!
June 24Jun 24 6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Just realized summer league just got interesting for us. Philon should cook. Gonna be like watching Terquavion Smith again!That’s they guy I was thinking of 🤣🤣
June 24Jun 24 4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:That’s they guy I was thinking of 🤣🤣We either got Terq, Lou Will, or Kyrie Irving. Cant wait to find out. But before that, he will be michael jordan in the summer league.
June 24Jun 24 Welp, Cenac and Peat off the board.Peat in round 2, no expectations, take time to rebuild that shot, maybe on a 2 way contract... not happening now. Went with the last pick in round 1.Looking like the last guy left to go get is Isaiah Evans. Pipedream...
June 24Jun 24 i’m just gonna point out if they run that three guard offense they’re gonna get absolutely smoked on the boards
June 24Jun 24 7 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:i’m just gonna point out if they run that three guard offense they’re gonna get absolutely smoked on the boardsNick Nurse, on Philon: "... I think he can guard." ========> Nick Nurse really saying, " He can't guard. "Nick Nurse saying, "I never would rule out going three guards to see what that looks like." ========> Nick Nurse really saying, " I am ruling out ever playing three guards. " and " I don't develop young players..."
June 24Jun 24 Author Maxey: leads nba in minutes playedVJ: leads all rookies in minutes played Sixers’ fans: I can’t believe they drafted a guard!!! 🤬
June 24Jun 24 Im having trouble remembering Lebaron because there was a football player named Darius Philon. Pretty obscure DT but that name comes to my head first every time.
June 24Jun 24 35 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Im having trouble remembering Lebaron because there was a football player named Darius Philon. Pretty obscure DT but that name comes to my head first every time.Chrysler LeBaronhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_LeBaron
June 24Jun 24 2 minutes ago, Blazehound said:Chrysler LeBaronhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_LeBaronlol that comes to mind too when I actually remember the name.
June 24Jun 24 50 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:Maxey: leads nba in minutes playedVJ: leads all rookies in minutes playedSixers’ fans: I can’t believe they drafted a guard!!! 🤬They better get some rebounders in here quick, because they are going toget killed on the boards as it sits right now. I gave it some thought after hating this pick- instant scoring off the bench is always a good thing. But now he has to getsome rebounders in here to balance things out.
June 24Jun 24 Author 3 minutes ago, Talonblood said:They better get some rebounders in here quick, because they are going toget killed on the boards as it sits right now. I gave it some thought after hatingthis pick- instant scoring off the bench is always a good thing. But now he has to getsome rebounders in here to balance things out.absolutely…hopefully they use the grimes & drummond $$$ on the front court.
June 24Jun 24 Author I’ve heard John Collins mentioned as a possibility for the Sixers. not a rim protector but they could do worse.
Create an account or sign in to comment