Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Gansey has his work cut out for him. Accumulate assets and make this happen when time comes.

Unless VJ becomes a top 10 player in this league asap, I don’t see Ant wanting anything to do with us. Blame Kate Scott.

15 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Unless VJ becomes a top 10 player in this league asap, I don’t see Ant wanting anything to do with us. Blame Kate Scott.

Ant has that philly connection from being in Hustle with Adam Sandler and Hernangomez.

Justin Edwards better be shooting 1000 3’s a day this off season.

7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Justin Edwards better be shooting 1000 3’s a day this off season.

yeah at some other team's gym

19 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yeah at some other team's gym

We need to hope some of the young guys can at least become serviceable bench guys. We are desperate.

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

We need to hope some of the young guys can at least become serviceable bench guys. We are desperate.

I know its a snowballs chance in hell, but I like Beauchamp and Dalen Terry

so Yaxel did not fall anywhere near us. Just went to Golden State at 11.

10 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I know its a snowballs chance in hell, but I like Beauchamp and Dalen Terry

Yeah those guys showed some things. I hope they don’t turn out to that dude I liked that was a raw guard who was a bust. Both those guys though don’t seem scared of the spotlight.

Swain needs to fall far enough for a small trade up.

  • Author

Yaxel wasn’t even close to being in move up range. 🥺

Lopez, Philon, and Swain available. 8 picks to go.

Anyone else that would be an unexpectedly awesome outcome?

German kid sounds like Andre the Giant

Also would smash the sister

They said Swain is gone.

Swain to Chicago

I either like and/or hate our eventual pick

Whichever is the opposite of HE

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

I either like and/or hate our eventual pick

Whichever is the opposite of HE

I did no couch scouting. I cant have an opinion tonight. Just wait and see. Ill probably get excited about anyone. Even the guy who didnt even start for Santa Clara

So stupid to split a 2 round draft in to two days. What do they have 30 minutes on the clock for each pick? This is painfully slow.

popular name for 6ers on realgm, Okorie is gone. Tunder traded the pic to the Grizzlies. I guess for Ant

It would blow my mind if the 6ers actually drafted a 4 or a 5 who can actually play.

Swain is gone so no hope for a wing still I guess.

Okorie now going to Detroit. Memphis moved back to 21. Guess theyll snipe our guy.

3 picks before us.

Still have Lopez, Philon then.... Evans? Carr?

Hunts boy Graves to Toronto

Feels like we are in a solid spot with this board. Do they dare to take Philon?

  • Author

Give me carr or philon!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.