Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Sounding like Cenac has the most intriguing attributes. Good size. Already 240, not some twig. 7'5'' wing span, athleticism. Supposedly developing offensive game. Offensive rebounder....

We have a fistful of future 2nd round picks. Any way we can use those to move up a few spots?

I saw one mock draft where Cenac went before the Sixers pick at 22.

I am hopeful that we can get a real player in the draft.

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Would like Cenac. My guess is he is gone by the time the 76ers pick.

37 minutes ago, CouchKing said:

We have a fistful of future 2nd round picks. Any way we can use those to move up a few spots?

I saw one mock draft where Cenac went before the Sixers pick at 22.

I am hopeful that we can get a real player in the draft.

We always talk about it and never see those types of trades happen. No one seems to trade up and down in the NBA.

Let's see what Gansey does next. I am waiting. Do something impressive.

Draft a real player and add an impactful MLE free agent.

Show us what you got.

Windhorst was saying the Celtics or the Heat were going to trade for Giannis. No other teams involved.

Shams says there is a mystery team.

  • Author

Tarris is too similar to T.Harris….do not want.

I dont know when its from. But the timing is ironic. Im seeing a video of Jaylen Brown saying all the Chinese teams he will be willing to play for if they cut the check for 400 million.

He is rumored to be in to offer to Milwaukee for Giannis.

It looks like he would prefer to move to China than play in Milwaukee.

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Quick look at his measurements and stats on tankathon tells me undersized and unathletic PF who scores, and defends with heart and hustle. Energy guy off the bench ceiling. I dont hate it at all with pick 22.

I could be completely off on that profile but thats all I got. I didnt get in to couch scouting this year.

  • Author
51 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

bust pick. Dude didn’t even start for Santa Clara. Pray he goes before 22.

Screenshot_20260623_135045_One UI Home.jpg

24 minutes ago, Mat said:

Screenshot_20260623_135045_One UI Home.jpg

I'd say it's even money that LeBron signs with Miami

4 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

I'd say it's even money that LeBron signs with Miami

Lebron, Giannis and Bam, The Clank Brothers.

  • Author

leaves boston with a pizzed off brown. 🤣

Hope Swain falls us to us. A tall/long guard/wing who can create for himself and others, has a tight handle and can get to the rim. You hope his shot develops. We got time to figure that aspect out since we aren’t going anywhere the next 2 years.

  • Author

Don’t want peat, graves, or quaitance.

Only smaller guards I’d consider are philon or christian anderson.

Most of the other wings & bigs I’ve seen mentioned would be fine.

10 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Lebron, Giannis and Bam, The Clank Brothers.

LEBRON- THE F C KIN FRONT RUNNER
BUY-ME-A-CHAMPIONSHIP JAMES

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

Don’t want peat, graves, or quaitance.

Only smaller guards I’d consider are philon or christian anderson.

Most of the other wings & bigs I’ve seen mentioned would be fine.

Really want swain or Carr. Don’t see either falling to us. I think this comes down to peat and cenac

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Really want swain or Carr. Don’t see either falling to us. I think this comes down to peat and cenac

Be like Howie- move up by trading 22 and a couple of 2nd rounders n grab Swain.
Be BOLD n have some fun as the new GM.

23 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Be like Howie- move up by trading 22 and a couple of 2nd rounders n grab Swain.
Be BOLD n have some fun as the new GM.

I feel like nba draft is harder to move up into the middle teens without giving something of value. I kind of think he goes 15-18. If he moves down to 19-20 I’d be for it as i think 2nd rounders probably work.

Whats Hero's value.

Im guessing more than Grimes and 22 (add Paul George for salary matching purposes).

Apparently Celtics are listening to offers for Jaylen Brown. They must have pissed him off.

Teams are monitoring Kawhi's availability.

Gansey has his work cut out for him. Accumulate assets and make this happen when time comes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.