June 24Jun 24 3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:Give me carr or philon!Take one of them and trade Grimes I guess.
June 24Jun 24 Author Carr makes more sense but I kinda like philon. I’d be happy with either….so they’ll draft peat.
June 24Jun 24 Just now, mr_hunt said:Carr makes more sense but I kinda like philon. I’d be happy with either….so they’ll draft peat.Take Carr. He’s awesome.
June 24Jun 24 Just now, ToastJenkins said:Ok tell me how to Feel about this PickI dont even know. Im guessing we got a bench PG who can score.
June 24Jun 24 Commentators on ESPN were saying either him or Carr would be a good pick so I'm okay with it
June 24Jun 24 They were hyping him up on the coverage. The random dude on ESPN had him ranked as his 13th best player
June 24Jun 24 I like Labaron but i liked Carr more. Hopefully he winds up being better than Carr. I didn’t expect either to fall to 22
June 24Jun 24 1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:Yeah…definitely not a reach pick.14th on the tankathon big board.
June 24Jun 24 Just now, Blazehound said:McCain upgradeThat would be incredible. Now if they could have gotten value for McCain as well....
June 24Jun 24 Just now, mr_hunt said:Carr is still falling…Think we will ever do something exciting and get back in to the 1st? Even buy a high 2nd?
June 24Jun 24 Just now, Mat said:Is there a player with a peanut allergy they can trade him for?Always a trick or 2 up his collar.
June 24Jun 24 Author 2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Think we will ever do something exciting and get back in to the 1st? Even buy a high 2nd?2nd round picks are worth money!
June 24Jun 24 Just now, mr_hunt said:2nd round picks are worth money!Well, we dont have any to sell this year. So... maybe we can do the opposite for once.
June 24Jun 24 2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:Carr is still falling…He would be a Knicks move. Can learn from bridges and OG. Frankly he kind of reminds me of bridges midway through his nova careerYup of course lol at least the Knicks dealt him to LA
Create an account or sign in to comment