July 24Jul 24 40 minutes ago, goeagles5039 said:No way we trade for Bronny right?LeBron already traded him Labaron
July 24Jul 24 Anyone's personal feelings about LeBron aside, from a basketball perspective, he's a perfect fit at the 4 for this team. Somehow his passing has always been somewhat underrated - he will be getting open looks for everyone. Can handle the point at times, play down low at times - complete versatility. He's still, at 41, a top 15-20 player in the league when healthy.
July 24Jul 24 20 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Only 10 more years until Bryce insists the Phillies draft Krew
July 24Jul 24 1. Un freekin real. Can't believe they got him.2. I hate LeBron James3. I do not hate him as a 764. If he wins a championship with us, the hate is gone5. If he doesn't, hate will resume as soon as he is either retired or gone
July 24Jul 24 Guys. think about this- I dont know how you all felt, but I was happy enough when we just signed Dean Wade and I thought that was about as good as we can do this summer.Look where we are now.
Create an account or sign in to comment