July 24Jul 24 Super teams don't usually win it in the first year if at all but, I think they have a real shot the first year with this lineup
July 24Jul 24 I can't wait for the posed photo of him reading page 1 of a book in our jersey.That and in game flop offs between him and Embiid.
July 24Jul 24 1 minute ago, The_Omega said:Does this mean we get to sign Bronny too? Could this day get any better?Only if they found someone dumb enough to trade for Embiid
July 24Jul 24 5 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:F off Nets fan!I might have to dig my Bron Cleveland jersey out of my bureau
July 24Jul 24 1 minute ago, The_Omega said:Hopefully everyone is healthy enough and back in time for the playoffs.Does everyone = Embid because who else has a long injury history...they got rid of George.
July 24Jul 24 43 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:I don't think we can improve the backup 5 in free agency, but we may want to platoon Hukporti with someone like Olynek who can shoot.
July 24Jul 24 This is pretty damn cool. LeBron is a basketball historian, loves the game, and I’m sure knows the basketball history in this town. Dr. J, Moses, Barkley, Iverson. He won’t catch Jordan in rings, but if he wins a title here he’s minted forever and I think he knows what that does for his legacy.
July 24Jul 24 The added bonus is they should be able to attract even move guys through trades and on the buyout market when the time comes. There is an aura of playing with LeBron, when it comes to the deadline and they're looking to add some more bench depth, they should be able to grab those guys that weren't obtainable in previous seasons. They are a legitimate destination team now. Not like a Tobias Harris/Al Horford destination team
Create an account or sign in to comment