Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

If what his agent said about him not chasing "the ring" is true,
then LeBullshit is going to Cleveland, not Philly. Because Philly
is going for it, and if you don't want "the ring", then don't even
bother, old man.

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

If what his agent said about him not chasing "the ring" is true,
then LeBullshit is going to Cleveland, not Philly. Because Philly
is going for it, and if you don't want "the ring", then don't even
bother, old man.

Windy said its not Cleveland, so then, it would be the Heat.

But now there's more the rumor that he is majorly concerned about Joel's availability. So if hes not chasing a ring, why would that matter?

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Windy said its not Cleveland, so then, it would be the Heat.

But now there's more the rumor that he is majorly concerned about Joel's availability. So if hes not chasing a ring, why would that matter?

Hahahaha- you know what? That a-hole is trying to buy another ring.
I mean, who are they kidding. I still don't think he is coming to Philly.

20260714_200751.jpg20260714_200755.jpg

I was beginning to think Philon might shock me and play a larger role as a rookie than I expect. Today, he is 5/17 shooting, and 1/10 from 3.

Im so sad Isaac Johnson only had 1 good shooting game.

30 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was beginning to think Philon might shock me and play a larger role as a rookie than I expect. Today, he is 5/17 shooting, and 1/10 from 3.

Im so sad Isaac Johnson only had 1 good shooting game.

We're doomed. Now LeBron won't come here.

Lebron is appearing at Fanatics Fest on the 16th and 17th, and apparently there is rampant speculation that he uses the the even to announce his decision. So, possible we hear something tomorrow or Friday.

Cleveland’s odds went from -150 to +130 over the past week. Sixers went from +800 yesterday to +400. Miami and GS have been relatively close to their numbers over the last 4-5 days

image.png

Word leaked that LeBron toured The Baldwin School a few weeks ago (that was the private jet that flew from Akron to Philly and back to Akron)

Now someone posted this on X

HNTPqhUagAEELZi.jpg

Could be an elaborate hoax, but worth keeping an eye on

6 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Word leaked that LeBron toured The Baldwin School a few weeks ago (that was the private jet that flew from Akron to Philly and back to Akron)

Now someone posted this on X

HNTPqhUagAEELZi.jpg

Could be an elaborate hoax, but worth keeping an eye on

I haven't seen that paper but I have Slay read that his daughter is enrolled in Baldwin.

If we get LeBron, I'm talking SUPERBOWL!!!

LeBron holding a live episode of his podcast at 1:15 today at the fanatics event. Could be the announcement.

12 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Word leaked that LeBron toured The Baldwin School a few weeks ago (that was the private jet that flew from Akron to Philly and back to Akron)

Now someone posted this on X

HNTPqhUagAEELZi.jpg

Could be an elaborate hoax, but worth keeping an eye on

The 19 best Brian Windhorst 'Now why is that?' memes that are everywhere

Well, I dont have stupid apple devices. Theres complete silence in this thread, and on the realgm board.

Has nobody watched the live pod? Is it over yet?

I think he has another appearance at 3.

Nada here, the silence is deafening!

The podcast came and went without James making a declaration about where he'll play next season, but he did offer something more than two weeks into his free agency in response to a question from an 11-year-old fan.

"It's a big decision. It's a big decision for not only myself, but for my family as well for the last part of my career and where I want to spend the last few years or the last year or last two years of my NBA career," James said. "Wherever I go, I will make my staple on -- I'm a natural-born leader. I'm going to try to fit in to whatever team I'm going into, but also give them all the tools and all the knowledge I've been able to grasp over the last 23 years."

So the podcast is over and he did not announce it there.

Not so sure he would announce anything on CNBC but that appearance is at 3pm

Haliburton said LeBron is going on to year 76 in the NBA.

hmm..... more to stew on for god knows how long until there is actual news.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.