Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Windhorst talking about LeBron dropping breadcrumbs and then he posts a Kevin Hart reel 👀

HNrlqmQWIAAGGEl.jpg

11 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I wondered if LeBron would prefer to see someone the team could rely on at the 5.

But then, payers arent always the smartest and often just simp for the name recognition like casual fans do. Plus LeBron loves AD who is oft injured as well.

So I leaned towards LeBron preferring Embiid on the roster.

LeBron should win points with all philly fans if he pushes the team to rid itself of that contract. Regardless of the return. The Gafford trade is fine.

Could be another false alarm

May be an image of text that says 'お IA "" " " NO DECISION. NO CHOICE. NO TIMETABLE. SHAMS CHARANIA ON SHAMSCHARANIAON LEBRON'S FREE AGENCY DECISION VIA RICH PAUL'

30 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Could be another false alarm

May be an image of text that says 'お IA "" " " NO DECISION. NO CHOICE. NO TIMETABLE. SHAMS CHARANIA ON SHAMSCHARANIAON LEBRON'S FREE AGENCY DECISION VIA RICH PAUL'

Just going to show up for the first game of whatever team he’s going to join

So 8:00 has come and gone. All quiet on the LeBron front. Guess it was a false alarm again just like the fanatics event. Michael Silver should start fining him every day he doesnt announce it.

Is he still out in LA? Would that be 8 pacific time?

Get hyped for 11pm here guys! We still have a chance at a decision!

Let him take his circus elsewhere. What a diva. Can't stand the guy.

6 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

That would be just a "I wanna golf" move for him.....if you have Bam, Giannis and Lebron on the same team, play zone, pack in the zone under the 3 point line and dare that team to shoot 3's.

It amazes me how philadelphia fans seem to think they invented that phrase and no one else can use it without them automatically thinking someone is making a 76ers reference.

The rumor is that the wife wants Miami, LeBron wants Cleveland, and Rich Paul wants Philly

Tell the wife she can have Miami in a year or 2 when he retires. Hes still playing she can wait.

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

Can he just hurry up and sign with the Cavs already? What a freaking drama queen and Paul is just as big of a d-bag

26 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

It amazes me how philadelphia fans seem to think they invented that phrase and no one else can use it without them automatically thinking someone is making a 76ers reference.

Except we're talking about the slogan thatm their biggest player still uses as a nickname. That association is going to be there and LeBron is an attention wh0r3. He knew what he was doing

Edit - why the hell can't we edit posts with embedded tweets in them?

Yeah I don't want Lebron in Philly so I can continue to root for him to fail

1 hour ago, Mat said:

Can he just hurry up and sign with the Cavs already? What a freaking drama queen and Paul is just as big of a d-bag

Except we're talking about the slogan thatm their biggest player still uses as a nickname. That association is going to be there and LeBron is an attention wh0r3. He knew what he was doing

Edit - why the hell can't we edit posts with embedded tweets in them?

I definitely don't think philly crossed his mind when he used that common expression.

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I definitely don't think philly crossed his mind when he used that common expression.

What a circus?!

I think we would win a championship with him here.

Is Miami a better option for him? Dunno. Probably close.

20 hours ago, CouchKing said:

What a circus?!

I think we would win a championship with him here.

Is Miami a better option for him? Dunno. Probably close.

I agree. Totally rediculous.

1 minute ago, CouchKing said:

I agree. Totally rediculous.

Forget to switch accounts, brah?

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Forget to switch accounts, brah?

Just having a conversation with myself.

I came looking for news and rumors and found nothing.

  • Author

I don’t like the circus LeBron would bring….but he’d obviously help the team. Hopefully there’s a backup plan for a 4/5 if bron goes elsewhere.

  • Author
Just now, mr_hunt said:

I don’t like the circus LeBron would bring….but he’d obviously help the team. Hopefully there’s a backup plan for a 4/5 if bron goes elsewhere.

Great post. I agree, man.

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

I don’t like the circus LeBron would bring….but he’d obviously help the team. Hopefully there’s a backup plan for a 4/5 if bron goes elsewhere.

I think he brings a great deal of swagger and leadership, but guys like Lebron don't want to live and play here given the choice. They want LA or Miami. I could see Cleveland because of his roots and he still has a home there. No way he's going to settle in the NJ or Philly suburbs even temporarily. The only big time NBA free agents I can ever remember signing here were Paul George and Elton Brand. Two guys we massively overpaid at the end of their careers when no other team would. Every other star we've ever gotten has been drafted or acquired by trade. In the other sports it doesn't seem to matter. Football, baseball, and hockey players will gladly sign here. But NBA players are wired differently. They want the glitz and glamour that only a few spots can provide.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.