Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

GreenbleedinNC

Really? 3 CB's went right after us

• Like 1

If Dejean is my guy I’m not trading away my pick plus handing him to my division rival. 

Washington isn’t lacking draft capital lol they have a lot of picks 

Unreal, so wuss still get a good CB

• Like 1

Could be mistaken on this but doesn’t Dan Quinnrun a ton of man coverage Dejean was always been talked about as a far better zone CB as well.

Scheme fit wise another reason I don’t see Dejean likely high on washington board 

We had a bunch of the CB's in for visits, plus the inside knowledge on Mitchell. I'm still surprised we double dipped. Bradberry packing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Unreal, so wuss still get a good CB

And the 53 which is why they made the trade

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Could be mistaken on this but doesn’t Dan Quinnrun a ton of man coverage Dejean was always been talked about as a far better zone CB as well.

Scheme fit wise another reason I don’t see Dejean likely high on washington board 

Well he was higher on ours obviously,but we took ourselves out of the PJ derby I fear

9 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

They wouldn’t have traded the pick is how I know lol real simple 

In any reality I’ve known of this would make perfect sense. Not what I deal with here however.

Wondering if Howie is trying to peddle bradberry before this round ends

We liked our guy better so for the FO it was worth it or they wouldn't have done it. May not seem so at times, but I do believe they know things we don't.

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

In any reality I’ve known of this would make perfect sense. Not what I deal with here however.

Yet is wasn't  they got a CB with our pick and got the 53 also and you wanted Mitchell just to offset Lamb LOL,so just stop with the flip flop ok?

Kris Jenkins going 49 makes me feel a bit better. Never was an option for us at 50

Adonai is a good WR. Nice pick by the Colts

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yet is wasn't  they got a CB with our pick and got the 53 also and you wanted Mitchell just to offset Lamb LOL,so just stop with the flip flop ok?

I wanted Quinyon because he’s the best CB in this class. A million reasons to want him on our team. 

• Haha 1

Wuss with our 53 pick here

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Wondering if Howie is trying to peddle bradberry before this round ends

My guess is no likely won’t be moved until after the draft and everything settles see what team are in the market for a CB

might not happen until the end of preseason 

I did identify how we need to deal with larger WR1s in the NFC. Nobody in our way more than Dallas. So a CB taken high that just getting smoked by Ceedee his whole career isn’t the best use of draft capital.

Washington took Ham TE Sinnett 

We got A grades on our CB's, Wuss got B's & C's for Sainristi - doesn't tackle well, bit of a reach

There's Hams TE

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

My guess is no likely won’t be moved until after the draft and everything settles see what team are in the market for a CB

might not happen until the end of preseason 

I believe have Bradberry as that proven Pro Bowl vet to beat out so Quinyon has to earn the job. Then can move him inside for Slot TE responsibilities and such….so DeJean can beat him out for that job. Win/win….nobodies just handed a starting job. Beat out a proven Pro Bowler for work.

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

Wuss got B's & C's for Sainristi - doesn't tackle well, bit of a reach

He is a small nickel CB but has the twitch and speed to be a man CB… and was reading Dan Quinn was ran like the 3rd most man coverage last year 

1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Washington took Ham TE Sinnett 

Dangit

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

He is a small nickel CB but has the twitch and speed to be a man CB… and was reading Dan Quinn was ran like the 3rd most man coverage last year 

Yeah…different scheme for sure. We’ve been trying tO run this Fangio scheme for years

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

I believe have Bradberry as that proven Pro Bowl vet to beat out so Quinyon has to earn the job. Then can move him inside for Slot TE responsibilities and such….so DeJean can beat him out for that job. Win/win….nobodies just handed a starting job. Beat out a proven Pro Bowler for work.

Not happening lol Bradberry going to start or be cut/traded especially with the addition of Dejean.

then we also have Maddox as well for the slot