EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, schuy7 said:

Can he play LT?

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

So it's past 4PM, guess Fournette went unclaimed?

I wonder if he won't sign until next week. 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So it's past 4PM, guess Fournette went unclaimed?

23 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

So when does Shocker post in the "I want the Eagles to get" 

"Yo bra we hav t sig both Fornet and trad for da Kamara. Dis team be da bom.

40 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Not sure if it's just me but... Football is less than 2 weeks away and it doesn't feel it. By this time of year usually I'm like a kid before Christmas but this year? I don't know I'm just not feeling it. 

Maybe I'm still a little skeptical that football will happen? Even though so close to kick off it certainly seems like it will. 

Maybe I'm thinking COVID is going to play a huge part in the season and so this season just doesn't mean all that much. 

Or maybe I'm just thinking this Eagles team is going to be pretty damn bad and so I'm not as geared up for football? I know that's a really negative mindset but I just can't see anything but a struggle for this team. The injuries have already started. The OL is now a mess. The LBs and secondary already had a ton of issues and questions. 

I just can't see it being a very fun year for us as Eagles fans.

I expect the first couple games (at least) to be slop fests, preseason quality games.

8 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Wentz at #2

I usually just jump straight to the list to decide if it’s worth reading and trying to understand. Baker Mayfield at 1 and Patrick Mahomes at 19 tells me it is not. 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I usually just jump straight to the list to decide if it’s worth reading and trying to understand. Baker Mayfield at 1 and Patrick Mahomes at 19 tells me it is not. 

That's the list of QBs he covered in alphabetical order by first name. 

1 minute ago, DeathByEagle said:

So when does Shocker post in the "I want the Eagles to get" 

"Yo bra we hav t sig both Fornet and trad for da Kamara. Dis team be da bom.

Wentz won't get hurt and we don't have to worry about LT if Hurts is running a wishbone offense. 

4 minutes ago, twistr said:

That's the list of QBs he covered in alphabetical order by first name. 

image.gif.37317cd91e5891c5e9f136c023261fd3.gif

So Wentz isn’t really #2 then

Not sure if this has been discussed but apparently Doug is anticipating Sanders, Lane, Hargrave, and Barnett to be ready for game 1. That would be a pleasant surprise given this teams history with injuries lingering. 

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Massive red flag for anyone that wants to bring him in 

Since he has a greivance for voiding his deal, it may be that he didn't want to be claimed and his agent let teams know.  

We don't know how Mailata will go when the bullets are real - we know Pryor has the history of playing but that gives us his limitations too.  At the back of the coaching staffs head will be, we sucked it up last year at DE and it went ok, at some point, we have to trust our picks on OL too.  We can't band aid the team forever.

3 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Since he has a greivance for voiding his deal, it may be that he didn't want to be claimed and his agent let teams know.  

I would think he could do both at the same time

Archived